Marriage is Murder - Page 42
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Marriage is Murder - Page 42 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Marriage is Murder

Page 42 of 100 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 71 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marriage is Murder - Page 42 Empty Re: Marriage is Murder

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Jul 22, 2012 10:57 pm

Khaat was jolted by her necklace giving off a seering green light and a piercing high pitched scream. Brian jolted hard enough that he was on his feet with his wand before he even had his eyes open. He raced out the bedroom doorway as Robert and Kate burst out of their quarters. Khaat followed with her wand in her hand. She apparated right in front of Jack, her wand leveled right at his heart, standing between Jack and the nursery doorway.

"Khaat!" Brian panicked. "No! You're too close!"

"He's not going to touch our children," she said fiercely. "I'll kill him if he moves one step closer." The necklace's light and noise seemed to only be pissing Jack off.

"He's totally out of control," Robert said. "Dear God. Everyone--back up. Now!" Khaat refused to move. He wasn't getting the kids. Not unless he killed her.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23623
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by James Cummings Sun Jul 22, 2012 11:07 pm

Jess woke suddenly finding the bed next to her empty she bolted for the door and stood dumb struck "JACK NO!!" she called out but the wear lashed out knocking her out as he lunged for Khaat more for the necklace than her. the pain it gave him drove him into a frenzied anger his claws cut her skin as he grabbed for it unable to pry it from around her neck he threw it and her against the wall howled and ran down further into the hold. Jess was being helped by Cassidy.

" that's your husband , that's Jack?" she said and Jess nodded.

" his were form yes but he had it under control I don't know what happened why the potion didn't work tonight " she said as her legs gave out , Jim caught her and sat her down noting a cut on her temple. " hows Khaat ?" she asked unconcerned for her own feelings or wounds.
James Cummings
James Cummings
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 750

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Jul 22, 2012 11:13 pm

Brian was about to go to Khaat when she pulled herself up to a sitting position.

"He's mine!" she was angry now. She apparated down into the hold after him.

"Oh no he's not," Robert said after she apparated out. "Cassidy, tend to Jess." An instant later the screaming of the crew from the engine room told them where Jack was. The crew who were in bed were up and running.

When Khaat apparated in, she found herself face to face with Jack again. The stone ready to fire and kill him. She was bleeding. He was in a frenzy and ready to kill. And then she felt someone apparate in right beside her to the left. It was Edward. Killing werewolves was just what he did.

"Dont kill him," Khaat told Edward.

"I wont' have to. Your stone is about to do that itself," he said. She tried to wrap her hand around it to block it from firing at him, but that didn't stop the light or the screaming.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by James Cummings Sun Jul 22, 2012 11:32 pm

Cassidy nodded and moved to Jess while below Jack felt the intense pain the necklace gave him the more he moved away from it the closer it seem to get he howled once more as Khaat apperated right in front of him and he cried out lashing out at some pipes next to him one sharp like a knife sliced his arm spilling blood on the ground under his feet as he tried to escape the pain and terror he felt both now in his head and his body he saw Edward and looked at him hoping he of all people would see the terror and pain now in his eyes at being fully were, his night mare now in his waking life.
James Cummings
James Cummings
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Jul 22, 2012 11:47 pm

Jack's strength broke the pipe he'd hit, and it turned out to be a hot water pipe. Boilling hot water poured onto Khaat, immediately scalding her severelly, like living flame. She collapsed instantly in pain, falling on the floor. Edward fired at Jack, firing a powerful binding spell.

"Now! Do it now!" Edward bellowed. Robert and Brian rushed forward with a bottle of wolfsbane.

"Get Khaat out of that water before she's burned to death!" Robert shouted.

"Watch those teeth!" Edward cautioned. Brian and Robert forced Jack to take a huge dose of wolfsbane. Then they bound him further in magical handcuffs and shackles.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by James Cummings Sun Jul 22, 2012 11:54 pm

Jess and Jim made there way down to the engine room only to be stopped by the steam she saw Jack and could not help gasp at hos beaten he looked the cut on his arm needing tending as he slowly changed back to Jack the man now laid breathing heavy on the floor genuinely sobbing in remorse he pulled away from the sight of Jess stood in the doorway " I'm sorry , I'm so sorry" was all he kept saying his head down then he felt silent as he passed out on the cold metal floor. Jess Looked at Edward tears rolling down her face. Jim dove foreword in a damp towel that covered him and pulled Khaat out of the way of the blast of steam he them placed the damp towel over her scolded skin. Jess knelt down and started to draw off the pain she felt in Khaat and start the healing of the scolds from the steam pipe.

" Can...can you help him?" she asked " he didn't mean all this to happen, hes a good man, I don't know what went wrong he is so good at taking his potion " she handed him the small bottle she'd found on the night stand.
James Cummings
James Cummings
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon Jul 23, 2012 12:13 am

"He's alright," Edward said quietly. "He's had his potion now. He's got a cut. And he's damned lucky thats all he's got. Angus, get you sister here to tend to him. Robert. Your daughter." Robert turned and saw how severely Khaat was injured. Robert paled. This was bad. Really bad. He flew to her.

"Move, Jess," he said to her softly. He knelt beside Khaat. She was very seriously burned. Jess's spells were not going to help much. Most of her body was covered in second and third degree burns from the heat of the water. Robert touched her forehead and put her deep under anaesthesia to stop the excruciating pain. He was concerned that the burns and their damage, as extensive as it was, could still kill her. He picked her up and took her upstairs without saying a word. He wasn't sure how he was going to feel towards Jack if Khaat died. And right now, he didn't dare let his mind begin to go there.

"I"ve got the wound," Brian said to Edward quietly. He sat with Jack quietly and tended the wound to his arm and cleaned and dressed it. He didn't know what to say to Jack. He didn't know what he was thinking himself. So he stayed busy with the tasks at hand. "Go rest, Jack," Brian said. "Its late." He got up and packed the ship's medicine bag. "I...have to go. Go to bed, Jack." He turned and as he passed by Jess, he merely touched her shoulder. There were no words right now.

"Robert's in the dining room," A steward said. "He wants you to assist. He says you should hurry." Assist? Brian's mind took a minute to think. He had commandeered the dining room because of the table. He was either treating Khaat or doing surgery. Either way, he needed another set of hands. He hurried to the dining room.

"Are you yourself again enough for me to undo the spells?" Edward asked Jack quietly.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by James Cummings Mon Jul 23, 2012 12:39 am

Jack didn't look at Brian nor did he move when Edward spoke he but barely moved to a dark corner. " leave me like this I ...I hurt , I broke a promise" he said his voice broken and weak " I let her down , I let every one down, I'm not pitying myself" he said again as he sighed " I..I need time to think and sleep" he said shivering slightly in the now cold of the floor under him as he realized what and how close he'd come again for a second time in his life. Jess turned on hearing Jack speak walking over she made him look at her.

" Ok, that's it , I have had it, Jack black heart get off this filthy floor and get your arse into that room. NOW!! " she commanded and pulled him up " Jess was ticked and worried and scared all at the same time " so help me if you don;'t I'll finish you right here and now, stop self pitying and move" she told him and glanced at Edward hoping she was doing the right thing. Jack slowly stood up taking a tentative step he made his way to face Edward and looked at him.

" leave my magic bound, I.. I don't want to harm any one. " he said and looked at Jess who stood angry with her arms folded across her chest " I'm really in the dog house, pardon the pun "
James Cummings
James Cummings
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon Jul 23, 2012 12:50 am

"Wait...Are you dumber than I took you for?" Edward frowned. "It wasn't your magic that got you into trouble. It was your curse. They're two different things. Nitwit. Go do what Brian told you to do. Go to bed. Get your brain in gear. And find some way to remember that damed wolfsbane. If Khaat didn't have that necklace and hadn't been willing to put her own life on the line, you'd have killed your own children. And everyone else's. I realize it was an accident. But you can't afford to have any more of them. And never ever again on a full moon. Now get the hell out of the engine room. There's water and blood all over the floor. The crew has a mess to clean up. Unless you feel like swabbing their deck." He removed the binding spells. "Put his damned brains back in his head, Jess," He said.

Edward turned and went upstairs. Michael and Angus and Kate were standing outside the dining room doorway. "What's the news?"

"Robert and Brian have her in surgery. She's barely alive. She's burned over most of her body with second and third degree scaldings. And he clawed her, and not very gently. She'll be lucky if she lives," Kate said. "And I dont know if even Robert has the skill to keep her from being massively scarred for the rest of her life."

"Dont underestimate his skills, Kate," Angus said. "He's brought organization members through hideous things. His strength is in his meticulous attention to detail. He won't miss a fraction of an inch, no matter how long it takes." One of the crew brought out mugs of chamomile tea to soothe everyone's jangled nerves.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by James Cummings Mon Jul 23, 2012 1:02 am

Jess looked at Edward and gave a small smile " ow I intend to Edward trust me " she said and pushed Jack out of the engine room to their room she stopped at the doorway and looked at Edward " thank you " she said and moved Jack to their room. Once she knew Jack was sleeping sound she left him locking the door and leaving Jim to listen out as he was next door. Jess moved to find Kate. "How is she?" she asked pulling her shawl around her to keep out the cold she now felt as she waited for news on Khaat . " I still don't think he knows what hes done, I think this will break his heart, he swore an oath to Robert he'd take it every night" she stopped knowing that was not what Kate wanted to hear " Robert is master healer I'm sure she'll be well looked after Kate" her voice never raised above a whisper to her.
James Cummings
James Cummings
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 100 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 71 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top