Marriage is Murder - Page 62
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Marriage is Murder - Page 62 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Marriage is Murder

Page 62 of 100 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 81 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marriage is Murder - Page 62 Empty Re: Marriage is Murder

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:09 pm

The night passed slowly, and the storm just got more and more fierce. At one point, a tree limb went through the window of Khaat and Brian's bedroom. Angus was able to cast enough of a shield to keep the water out at least till the rain stopped.

And it was towards daylight that the thunder and lightning stopped and the rain began to slow down to a drizzle. Part of the yard was laying in water because of the hours and hours of heavy rain.

Robert's shoulder had bled heavily and Kate had kept reinforcing dressings on it. She noticed Robert was fatiguing sharply. Kate wanted Khaat to return soon and tend to the wound properly. Angus and Michael had come into the kitchen to start some sort of breakfast.

When the thunder and lightening stopped, Robert was getting up to go out and recast the energy spell on the estate, when Brian and Khaat returned. It didn't take them five seconds to see Robert was hurt and the estate had blown the energy spell.

"Take care of him," Brian told Khaat quietly. "I'll go recast the spell and come back and help you."

"I'm glad you're back," Kate said.

"You could have called," Brian said.

"No," Robert said, "As you see, it kept very well."

"I dont' know about that 'very well' part," Brian said. "Behave until I get back." He apparated outside, leaving Robert to Khaat.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23623
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:26 pm

Jess woke and moved upstairs leaving Jack and Cassidy below with the kids as she moved to the kitchen to make up the juice cups she smiled seeing Khaat and Brian back " hey welcome back " she said " kids are below in the basement we thought it best with the storm and all" she told them as Jack came up and stretched out his arms.

!” welcome back reeling refreshed?” he asked as he moved to kiss Jess on her cheek as he pored out some coffee Jess moved to Robert and placed her hand on him allowing some of her own energy to slip into him, she also took some of his pain as well
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:43 pm

"Yes," Khaat said. "I guess we just needed some uninterrupted time to talk."

"You think?" Robert scowled at her as she undid the dressings on his shoulder. The bloor poured from the wound.

"Straight through," she said, looking at it closely. "There's no bullet in it."

"Brilliant deduction there, Sherlock," he said.

"It's hit a bleeder, though. How is it you didn't bleed out?"

"Edward cast an episkey," he said.

"Episkey won't do it," she said.

"It slowed it down," he said. "I'm fine."

"You're not in charge of this. Quiet," she said. She was glad for Jess's help. "If you just keep an eye on his vital signs for a bit, I'll work on this, Jess." She spent quite a long time, with her hands directly on the open wounds, healing it from the inside out, on both sides.

"Don't drain yourself to do that," he scowled at her.

"I thought I told you to shut it," she said. She didn't remove her hands until she'd healed the bleeding veins in his shoulder and had the wound closing at her command. She cleaned it and then bandaged it very heavily.

"Is all that necessary?" he frowned.

"It is until I say it isn't," she told him. "I'm pulling you off duty today. You need to rest."

"You can't do that."

"Of course I can, and I did. Michael and Jim, take Daddy up to their bedroom. Don't take any of his crap," Khaat told them.

"I have to go to the farm," he told her.

"No, you don't. We'll get it," she said. "Go upstairs and rest so I can wash up all the blood you've gotten all over my sofa. Go."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:59 pm

Jim walked up and helped lift Robert leading him with Michael's help up the stairs to his room which was undamaged and lay him on the bed " I'm guessing Khaat will check on you in a bit " Jim said as he set the fire going in the fire place to warm the room after the storm. Jess had done as Khaat asked and now looked at Khaat touching her hand she gave her some of her energy and smiled.

"Can't have you using all your energy now can we" she said smiling knowing Robert was now Khaats patient and she was the best Healer she knew.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Aug 15, 2012 11:10 pm

"Thank you," Robert said. "I'm sure she'll be up quite often. She can be a bit of a mother hen sometimes."

"If she is, she learned it from you," Michael said. "Be glad you have a daughter who can keep up with you. I'll send up breakfast for you in a bit."

"No thank you," Robert said. "Just a decent cup of tea. Thats all I want."

"I'll tell Angus--if you agree to rest."

"I will," he said.

"Thanks, Jess," Khaat said. "I appreciate it. Daddy had really depleted himself waiting on me to return. I'll try to watch him today. If he gives into it and allows himself to rest, he'll definitely sleep. He won't be hard to take care of, but I will want to watch his vital signs and the bleeding. Brian must have gone to the farm already and i presume he will get a crew to check the farm for damages. We'll need to get workers checking this place for damages as well. Looks like it was some storm."

Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Wed Aug 15, 2012 11:14 pm

Jim chuckled and nodded " yep she is that " he said and moved to head back down. Jess nodded and smiled at her.

" Yes I know I topped his energy once or twice in the night and I drew off some pain so he'd be ok" she told her " I think Jack is headed there now" she said seeing Jack slip on a light jacket.

"Yea, I am doing just that " he said " I think the barn would have copped it the worst " he said smiling as he headed for the door and stepped out.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Aug 15, 2012 11:19 pm

"Khaat," Angus said, "You have a tree limb in your bedroom. I'll get on it after breakfast." He set the table and put a platter of scones on the table, along with fruit salad, a platter of crispy bacon slices, and a large bowl of fluffy scrambled eggs. He already had tea, coffee and juice on pitchers on the table.

"I think we're ready to eat if we can get the little food throwers up here," Angus laughed.

"I'll go get Brian. Can you all get the kids?" Khaat asked.

"Not a problem," Kate said. "Angus, can you fix Robert a plate?" She headed down towards the basement to get the kids.

"He just wants tea," Michael said.

"Nonsense. He needs a proper breakfast," Khaat said.

"Yes, Ma'am," Angus said with a slight smile. "I'll be sure he gets it." Khaat headed outside to go find Brian.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Wed Aug 15, 2012 11:35 pm

Jess moved with Khaat down into the basement where she could hear the kids awake already and she smiled as Michael ran up to her , picking him up and one other she carried them up stairs sitting them in the high chairs for breakfast. as Jim brought two more up chuckling as one seem to like his shirt collar and pulled on it.

" Fallon don't do that" he said softly as he placed her in the high chair cassidy brought up two more and placed them next to each other at the table. Soon all the kids were sat at the table and Jess pored some tea sending it up to Robert along with a tray of food.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu Aug 16, 2012 9:56 pm

Khaat helped Brian reinforce the spell. She learned that he had gone to Roberts to recast their spell first and then came back to cast their own. She joined him helped him cast their energy spell to restart the lights and appliances in the house.

Angus noticed the lights and electrical appliances starting up again. "Well, it looks like we're back on," he smiled. "Its nice to have that back again." He put plates in front of the kids and cups of juice. He fixed the rest of the plates and put them on the table. "Its starting to feel like life is getting back to normal finally. Its about time."

Brian and Khaat came back inside and Angus floated a couple of cups of French Roast over to them.

"Come eat," Angus told them.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Thu Aug 16, 2012 10:15 pm

Jess smiled seeing a lamp switch on and she moved to turn it off " we'll get Jack and Jim to repair that window " she said " unless some one already did it ?" she asked looking around at the others before she drank her coffee looking at the clear sky out side the window. Jack sat down with her and took some food.

"Smells good as usual Angus thank you" he said and passed little Michael some toast to chew on. Jim took some tea and sat next Michael as he saw Brain return but head upstairs to Khaat.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 62 of 100 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 81 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top