Marriage is Murder - Page 32
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Marriage is Murder - Page 32 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Marriage is Murder

Page 32 of 100 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 66 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marriage is Murder - Page 32 Empty Re: Marriage is Murder

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:04 pm

She smiled a little. "Sorry, Jess," she said. "I didn't really mean to say all that. "

"No, but you've been thinking it for days," Brian said. "So you might as well say it. Just because Steven was stupid doesn't mean everyone is. And he's been the only one who left here in a straight jacket. We don't know what his issue is. But we do know it isn't you. His issue is his issue. Period."

"I know," she said.

"So, put the book down and come back up," he said. "Or bring it with you. Just dont' hide out here."

"Oh, alright," she said. She put the book aside and got up and headed out of the bedroom. Brian smiled at Jess, feeling like they had been successful. He was grateful. They went back up on deck, and Michael motioned to her. She went over and sat with him, his arm around her shoulder.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23623
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by James Cummings Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:11 pm

Jess smiled and walked out behind them both closing the door behind her , as she moved out side she moved to sit with Jack and kissed his cheek " hay what was that for?" he asked smiling " not that I'm complaining" he added Jess just lent against him.

" just for being you" she said and she felt him kissed her back. " thank you Jack " his arm moved to hold her close to him.

" no worries , good to see you back Khaat, ow and you too Brian " he said chuckling as he saw Cassidy and Jim talking to one side " hay no whispering in the corner."He said and watched as Cassidy pulled a tongue at him.
James Cummings
James Cummings
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 750

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:25 pm

Angus diverted himself from them and went to the galley to finish preparations for dinner. He decided to serve the kids early and to let the adults eat at a candlelit table under the stars. Just for one night. The nannies took the kids to the galley for some deep fried shrimp and some fries. Angus was pleased that the kids loved having a meal of just plain finger foods. He served them homemade ice cream with fresh fruit for dessert. Then the nannies took them to be bathed and to play a bit before bed.

Angus had the staff set a large dinner table on the large upper deck as the sun went down. They used fine linens, china, crystal glasses, and beautiful candles, and short bouquets of fresh crisp yellow flowers in round crystal bowls--all at a long white table, he used matching yellow and white striped deck chairs. There were strands of white lights strung overhead to cast a beautiful light. But no light was as beautiful as the stars were going to be over the sea.

Dinner was beautifully grilled salmon steaks, a four cheese risotto, and a mix of sauteed vegetables. He served a light Italian white wine with the meal, and he decided to bring out dessert after dinner.

"Dinner is ready on the upper deck," he finally told them.

Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by James Cummings Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:36 pm

Jack lead Jess up and Jim lead Cassidy on his arm up to the table and sat her down before sitting next to her himself . " looks wonderful as usual Angus " he said poring the wine for every one then lastly himself as he sat down . Picking up his glass he raised a toast " to good friends, good food and good weather." he said smiling at them all as he touched his glass to cassidy's and then the rest of them. Jack did the same and smiled at Jess. soon they all had food and were eating happily as usual it was wonderful Jack liked the flavors in the four cheese risotto.
James Cummings
James Cummings
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:50 pm

Robert and Kate followed Brian and Khaat up to the table. Michael and Angus joined them all. They raised their glasses to Jim's toast. The dinner was wonderfully quiet and elegant. It was a bit of peace where there had been none lately. No one chasing them, no need to eat with a fork in one hand and a wand in the other, looking over their shoulder. Nothing but sea breezes and starlight.

As peaceful as ti was, it made Khaat restless. Uneasy. Se said nothing, and she thought she was doing a good job of smiling at all the jokes, but her mind wasn't there. Her father finally looked at her.

"Stop it," he said. She jumped slightly.

"What?" she asked

"You heard me. Stop looking over your shoulder. We can't live our lives always looking behind us. Enjoy it for what it is. No one here is a slouch with a wand. Stop borrowng trouble and enjoy the evening."

"I thought I was," she said.

"Yeah, okay," he smiled slightly, knowing he'd made his point.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by James Cummings Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:35 pm

Jim sat with Cassidy lent on him looking at the starts above him soon he felt her lean on him and he smiled " Cassidy you should sleep " he said softly , cassidy looked at him and sighed nodding as she stood up looking at Khaat and smiling.

" well if you'll excuse me I fear I am falling asleep , night all" she said and headed down to her room. Jack looked at Jim puzzled and Jim saw it shaking his head gently.

"Its not what you think Jack" he said and smiled " she just needs some one who tells her when shes acting out of sorts, like the big brother she didn't have. " he told them and looked at Khaat and Brian jack raised an eye brow.

" ow and I'm not big enough" he said chuckling along with Jess.Jim smiled and chuckled

" Yes you are, cassidy just needs some one a little more subtle and a little less close to her age so she feels safe in her actions" he told then Jess smiled and nodded she agreed.
James Cummings
James Cummings
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:48 pm

"Whatever works, Jim," Brian said. He and Khaat decided to sit out under the lights and enjoy the night. Angus and the crew cleaned up the dinner dishes and then served dessert. It was a delightful, innovative chocolate hazelnut mousse tart. Khaat had never heard of such a thing. He served it with cups of espresso. The tart was light and delicious, and the espresso was full bodied and strong. It was a perfect way to end an evening.

He talked Khaat into sitting on the rear deck seat with him, stretching out their legs, with her leaning back against him. He wrapped his arms around her. Michael got out a deck of cards and he sat with Robert and Kate and played cards with them, with more wine.

It didn't take long for Angus to finish in the kitchen. "So, does the ship meet your expectations?" he asked everyone, as he settled into a deck chair with his own cup of espresso.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by James Cummings Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:59 pm

Jim chuckled and nodded " exactly and so far it is doing just that my friend" he said and ate some of the tart and drank some espresso " these go well together, Hay Khaat how about putting this on the cafe menu?" he suggest " might be a top seller " he took another bite of the tart and smiled as he saw them both relaxing. When Angus asked about the Yacht he nodded " its a beautifully crafted vessel Angus " he said and Jack and Jess agreed .

" our room is better than we could have expected Angus and I'm sure so are the others " she said softly.
James Cummings
James Cummings
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:13 pm

"You should take a few minutes tonight to take the tour and look around," Angus said. "Or tomorrow. We've actually had some of the muggle movie stars rent out the ship for some cruises. It makes us grateful when we can simply serve friends and family. Muggles are very demanding."

"The rich and famous ones are," Robert laughed. "Or rather they can be. So we're not as much of a pain in the ass?"

"No. This is simple. This is just a week with family," Angus said. "This is pleasure for us too. The other is just plain work."

"Even with all the trouble?" Khaat asked.

"Nah. That's not trouble," Angus smiled. "Its just..a bit of excitement."

"Well, then we've had lots and lots of excitement," Khaat sighed. Brian laughed. He kissed her cheek.

"I still wouldn't trade it for anything," Brian said.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by James Cummings Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:37 pm

Jim chuckled and looked at Khaat as she spoke of trouble " what trouble I didn't see any trouble did you Jack " he asked and Jack shook his head.

" Nope, a slight hick up but nothing more than that. " He said and together they smiled at Khaat and Jess shook her head lightly at the boys antics in front of Khaat and Brian. Jess stood up and pulled Jack lightly.

" I personally would love a tore right now , come on Jack " she said and smiled as Jack reluctantly stood up with her and shrugged at them both and spoke softly.

" well sorry about this but Jess wants me to show her around this beautiful yacht" he said and lead her away and down inside leaving Jim, Brian, Khaat and Angus on the upper deck.
James Cummings
James Cummings
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 100 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 66 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top