Marriage is Murder - Page 33
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Marriage is Murder - Page 33 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Marriage is Murder

Page 33 of 100 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 66 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marriage is Murder - Page 33 Empty Re: Marriage is Murder

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Jul 14, 2012 12:00 am

Michael and Kate and Robert continued to play cards as Jack and Jess went to take a tour of the ship, and finally Michael and Robert tossed in their hands.

"You win again, Kate," Michael laughed.

"I told you," Robert laughed out loud. "She's beat us every hand."

"Thank you, Gentlemen,' she said, putting the cards back in the box. "Bring your money next time."

"No," Michael laughed.

Brian sat looking at the stars and eventually looked down at Khaat. She was asleep. He was glad she had just given in to her fatigue and willing to start to get some rest. In his own mind, he was wondering where the next threat was coming from.

"Now that I have sufficiently put you in your place, I am going to bed. Goodnight," Kate said, getting up and going to their cabin.

"Well," Robert said to Jim and Michael. "Shall we go down to the salon and see if Edward knows how to select his brandy for this boat? A nightcap before bed, perhaps?"

"I'm in," Michael said. "Jim?"
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23623
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by James Cummings Sat Jul 14, 2012 4:53 pm

Jim smiled and nodded " me too sounds wonderful and I'm sure he can" Jim said moving from the upper deck down to the salon below and he sat at the bar looking around " well he sure has taste in decor" he said and chuckled as he saw Jack walk past with Jess " hay night cap you two?" he said and Jess and jack walked in sitting with Jim and Michael.

" this ship is amazing " Jess said and smiled " so luxurious and opulent" she looked at Jack, " maybe we could hire it for a few days for our anniversary." she saw the look on Jacks face and laughed.

" ow no no way " he said " I can't have you too use to all this luxury" he said and Jess poked him " I love you just how you are now" he told her and she kissed him gently.
James Cummings
James Cummings
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 750

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Jul 14, 2012 5:19 pm

Robert went behind the bar and found a bottle of napoleon brandy. He poured everyone a glass and floated them to them. "To many more peaceful nights like this," he said. They took a sip of the brandy.

"Oh, that is excellent," Michael said, swirling the amber colored liquid and looking at the color of it in the light.

"It certainly is," Robert said. "I will try to buy several bottles of this. You know, I"m glad that Angus and his family could finally buy this ship. They've been saving for years. They have everything invested in this. I'd like to see us support this more."

"Well, I, for one, would not have a problem with several weekends cruising the Mediterranean," Michael said. "And as long as the Donohues don't mind pampering us for a few days, then it does seem very appropriate that we would support one of our own."

"Indeed," Robert agreed.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by James Cummings Sat Jul 14, 2012 7:20 pm

Jack and Jim nodded as Jess looked at the brandy and smiled as she felt it warm her throat as she drank it Jack and Jim did the same once the toast was done " yes I for one will bring Margaret and the kids for a relaxing holiday" he said nodding his agreement to Roberts words " the certainly do deserve it and I for one will support them" he said as both Jess and jack nodded as they sipped their brandy feeling relaxed and Jess some what tired as she lent lightly against Jack as he placed his arm around her waist.
James Cummings
James Cummings
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Jul 14, 2012 7:28 pm

"I'm sure theyd enjoy it," Robert said. He saw everyone was winding down and wearing out. "It looks like you all ought to head to bed. You're all starting to relax, and you're getting tired."

"Yeah," Michael admitted. "I'm starting to feel it myself. I might head to bed." He finished his brandy. He excused himself and headed to bed. Robert put the glasses in the wetbar's sink.

"I think I'll head to bed myself," Robert said, stifling a yawn. "I think its safe for us to sleep in a bit in the morning. Edward has security guards on board, so take the night off and get some rest, Everyone. We'll see you in the morning. Goodnight." He excused himself and headed to bed.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by James Cummings Sat Jul 14, 2012 7:35 pm

Jack and Jess fini8shed there drink and smiled " yes I agree its late" Jess said and took jacks hand who on hearing that they could lay in smiled.

"Ow good, I know what I'm going to be doing " he said and Jess elbowed him and he chuckled as they said god night and left for there room Jim chuckled himself as he sat.

" I'll walk the deck for a bit I don't feel tired just yet" he said and finished his drink heading up on deck where he took out his pipe to smoke out side as he watched the stars above him once more.
James Cummings
James Cummings
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Jul 14, 2012 7:55 pm

Morning had come. Khaat and Brian had slept in. They'd enjoyed some time just being alone. She'd enjoyed just laying skin to skin with him in the silence of the morning, in the luxury suite. Theyd' eventually gotten around to coffee and then a shower for two in the oversized shower.

Brian was shaving. He'd chosen a pair of cutoffs. Khaat really liked the fit of this pair. She thought it made him look sexy. He'd chosen that and a tank top with gray and white stripes, with an embroidered anchor on the left shoulder. He was barefoot this morning.

She had a pair of rose colored denim short shorts. Her top was a halter top that tucked into the low slung shorts. The top was white with a large black and rose plaid pattern. She had swiped a clean black shoelace from one of Brian's drawers and had used it to tie back her hair, letting it fall down her back in a full ponytail with loose curls.

As much as she thought he was sexy, he hadn't thought about it. He was busy thinking how sexy he thought she was. And honestly, while she dressed to try to please him, she hadn't thought of herself as sexy either.

They went up on deck together to get refills on their coffee. Robert and Kate were sitting, drinking tea and reasing newspapers. Robert saw the look in Brian's and Khaat's eyes the moment they got up on deck, hand in hand. It made him smile. Now that was the way newlyweds were supposed to look. Completely enamored of the other.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by James Cummings Sat Jul 14, 2012 8:19 pm

Jack and Jess walked up on deck and it was Jess who smiled at Brian and Khaat as she felt how in love they were now and knew that's how they should be same as how she felt for Jack still even after so many years. " good morning" she said and sat down Jim walked up soon after smiling as he talked to cassidy who wore a light cotton sleeveless shirt and blue shorts with a pair of matching flip flops on her feet her hair brushed and tied up, she even managed to put on some lipstick.
James Cummings
James Cummings
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Jul 14, 2012 8:35 pm

"Good morning," they said. Brian heard the pitter patter of lots of little feet and the next they knew, there was a burst of excitement as all the kids came running out onto the deck, all delighted to be coing out to see their parents. Khaat and Brian and Kate and Robert found themselves flooded in their little ones. Robert looked at the blissful faces of his grandchildren, and it made him smile. All the difficult days they'd spent keeping the kids safe from before they were born had been worth it. It had been worth every second.

"I...I'm sorry!" a young nanny dashed out behnd the kids, flustered. "I...I don't know how it happened...I..."

"Its okay," Robert laughed. "They're safe and happy. Its fine. They just wanted to see their moms and dads. Ask the captain if we might have the children join us for breakfast this morning, please."

"Are you sure, Sir?" she asked, still feeling like she'd failed and risked her job.

"Absoulely," Robert said. "We've been away from them for too long. We'd like to have them with us."

"Yes, Sir,' She said, scampering off to find Angus.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by James Cummings Sat Jul 14, 2012 8:46 pm

Jack and Jess picked up two of there children and sat them on their knees along with Cassidy who sat Fallon on her knee James and Jaylen just hugged her and sat down in front of her. " we see fish" James said " he was in the water , is that where they live?" he asked and cassidy chuckled.

" yes that's where they live" cassidy told him but Jaylen looked confused at them both.

" I saw uncle Angus with a fish and he said it it went in the oven " she said and looked at Cassidy.
James Cummings
James Cummings
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 100 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 66 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top