Marriage is Murder - Page 17
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Marriage is Murder - Page 17 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Marriage is Murder

Page 17 of 100 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 58 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marriage is Murder - Page 17 Empty Re: Marriage is Murder

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Jun 24, 2012 9:43 pm

"Dont just stand here!" Robert exploded at them. He didn't care if Steven left or not. "Go! Find her. If Remus says she's in danger, you lot get going! You don't wait for an order! Kate! Cassidy, give me a clue. Where did she go?"

Kate, who had picked up the hysterical Abbey, thrust her to Michael and accio'd her pensieve so she could try to find her daughter.

Brian went to their room and pulled out a switchblade and a pistol. He got two full clips of bullets and came out. He took one of the clips and slammed it into the gun with the palm of his hand. He tucked the gun into his waistbelt and the extra clip into his pocket. The switchblade got shoved into the other pocket.

"I'll find her,' he said, deadly serious. "Give me a direction, Kate. Robert, can you tell me anything at all?"

"No," Robert said. "Nothing."

"But you always know something, Tell me anything," Brian was desperate.

"Brian," Robert said very deliberately. "You need to hear me. I know I always know something. But this time I don't. And that, in itself, can be significant. If I don't know something, there is a reason. I just don't know what. But if Remus knows and I don't, then that is definitely more important."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23623
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by James Cummings Sun Jun 24, 2012 9:49 pm

Cassidy heard a voice and calmed she turned to Robert and looked at him but saw Remus " tell me " she asked and saw Remus point to an alley a dark ally in it was a dumpster. she looked to Robert " dark alley , bad side of town , real bad, shes near or in a dumpster" she said as Jim sat her down.

" I'm on it, I know where she means been there once or twice " he said and aperated out into a street men huddled in dark corners their hoods pulled up as women skimpily dressed walked towards him he just gave them a look and they backed off. He stopped and looked at the ground finding bloody bear foot prints he followed them and found where they ended he stopped and looked down an alley he sent a note to Robert that he was in the general location and to come.
James Cummings
James Cummings
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 750

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Jun 24, 2012 10:03 pm

Brian didn't wait for Robert. The minute the note came, he snatched it. Michael looked at it as well.

"I know exactly where they are" Michael told Brian. "I can get you there sooner. How the hell did she get there?" He handed Abbey to Robert. "We'll bring her back." He picked up his natural colored linen blazer and took Brian's shoulder and apparated out with him.

Brian was appauled at the disgusting alley. There were places that were more foul than Knockturn, and this was one of them. They saw Jim partway down the alley.

"Brian," Michael pointed out bloody footprints a few steps into the alley. She was barefoot. Brian's mind began to race and none of it was good. He began to run. Michael followed him. The footsteps stopped at a dumpster, and that was where Jim was. Michael didn't hesitate. He flung open the heavy metal lid on the dumpster, not knowing whether she was dead or alive, but not wanting Brian to find her if she was not. He looked inside and his heart ached instantly.

"Oh God," he said, his heart full of pity. "She's...hurt." Michael leaped into the dumpster before he even thought. He took off his jacket and knelt beside her. Brian looked inside.

"Oh my God, " Brian was overcome. Overwhelmed.

"Khaat," Michael called softly. "Honey, can you hear me?" She didn't respond. "I think she's in shock, Brian," he said. He wrapped the jacket around her. I'm going to get her back to Robert. You two bring the clothes and any other evidence you can find." He picked her up.

"Michael," Brian managed to get himself together. His voice was soft, aching. "Please." Michael handed Khaat to him and Brian apparated out with her to take her back to the hotel room. Michael immediately began to turn to gather up the tattered clothes.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by James Cummings Sun Jun 24, 2012 10:12 pm

Jim had gathered all he could even cleaning away the foot prints walking back to Brian he placed his hand on his shoulder. " I got it all Brian" he said and aperated back to the hotel knowing Brian will want to be with Khaat. He placed all he had found on the table and left it for Robert. Jim also noticed Jeffery and Steven were gone , jack aperated back in smiling.

"Hes strapped up and in a padded cell for now " he said and looked at Cassidy " sorry " he said but she just sighed and shook her head.

" Don't be, right now that's where he belongs" she said and looked at Jim who moved to hold her again as he saw she needed comforting right at that moment.

" We found Khaat she's...I don't know " he said softly Jack sat down now very very worried for her as he looked to the bed room hoping for some one to tell them how she was.
James Cummings
James Cummings
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Jun 24, 2012 10:20 pm

Brian and Robert worked carefully, diligently, triple checking everything. Robert sedated her heavily and then the treated her wounds, cleaned her up, and put her into one of Brian's extra large t shirts because it was soft, and then tucked her into bed. They both knew what had happened.

Brian had noticed her wedding rings were gone. He was livid. His rage seemed to know no bounds. Once she was safe and was treated, he looked at Robert. "I'm going back," he said, seething.

"No," Robert said, needing to be protective of Brian now. "You're needed here. We used a calming spell on Abbey, and Khaat is sedated. Your family needs you here. I need you to step in and be a husband and a daddy first. What do you need to go back for?"

"That bastard has her rings."

"They're replaceable," Robert said.

"No," Brian said, wanting to use the rings to catch her assailant. "They're not."

"Then I'll take care of it. Not you," Robert said. "You stay here. Promise me. She needs you and your baby girl needs her daddy." Robert went to the door and opened it. "Is there half a chance that one of you lot would like to catch the sonofab*** that did this to her? If I send someone, is there anyone who would like to go do this for Brian?"
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by James Cummings Sun Jun 24, 2012 10:28 pm

Both Jim and Jack stepped forward along with cassidy her anger needed an outlet and this would do " I need some out time Robert " she said transfiguring her clothes into black leather and a long black leather windbreaker her wand at the ready as she stood with Jim.

" we'll go the more eyes the better " he said and with Jack and cassidy he aperated to the spot she had been found at Jack and Jim searched the ally and cassidy looked aorund the building she found a man who was trying to make her sleep with him her hand pushed him back as she did she saw something around his neck Khaats rings and she smiled.

A faint high pitched cry drifted into the ally as cassidy walked back down the alley, she smiled holding up the rings as she wiped blood from her hands, Jim smiled " well done cassidy, I hope you got everything out your system?" he asked her and she placed the rings in his hand.

" of course " she said holding on to his arm "The guy who had them will not be doing that again in a hurry." she said with a smile as Jim aperated them all back to the hotel room and walked over to Brian.

" I believe these belong on some ones finger " he said and placed the rings down in his hands " cassidy found them"
James Cummings
James Cummings
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Jun 24, 2012 10:43 pm

"Thank you," Brian said softly. "Thank you all. I'm not even going to tell her they were gone. All she will ever need to know is that you caught him."

"Why dont you give those to me?" Michael asked gently. "I'll clean them thoroughly for her."

"Thank you," Brian said. "I'd really appreciate knowing she didn't have anything up against her skin that shouldn't be there."

"Agreed," Michael said as Brian dropped her rings into Michael's hand. He looked over to the chair that someone had transfigured into a rocking chair, where Kate sat, rocking a silent Abbey who was clutching the blue teddy for all she was worth, and sucking her thumb, huddled tight against Kate. He looked at Kate, wanting to hold Abbey but not wanting to upset her. Kate just nodded slightly, and Brian went over and knelt in front of Kate.

"Abbey," Brian called. "Abs." He brushed her hair very softly. "Its okay now. I'm sorry he scared you, but Daddy's here." She reached for Brian with both hands but still clutching the bear. He picked her up and Kate got up to give Brian the chair. He decided to just carry her and walk for a bit. He was relieved when Abbey finally hid in his neck and started to cry, letting go of her fear. He just held her to comfort her.

"He's a good daddy," Robert said softly to Kate.

"He had a good teacher, " Kate said. "How's Khaat?"

"No better or worse than she should be, considering," Robert said. "She's going to have pain for a couple days. Maybe a lot of it without pain spells. I'll help her there. I have no idea how she'll be emotionally when she wakes. No clue whatsoever. We'll have to wait and see."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by James Cummings Sun Jun 24, 2012 11:04 pm

Jim nodded and looked at cassidy who stood at the balcony window her arms still crossed as she looked out Jim watched Brian with Abby and smiled " yea he is a good father" he said smiling as Brian took Abby in his arms and walked around with her " shame Steven couldn't take a leaf out of his book" Jim said and saw Jack walking back in with a cup of tea for Robert and Cassidy and coffee for himself and Jim. He then sat down and sipped his coffee saying nothing as he heard Kate ask about Khaat he gave a sigh.

" He shouldn't have gone off like that " he said softly Jim nodded.

" No he shouldn't have, but he did and hes in the best place to sort himself out " Jim said and sipped his tea.
James Cummings
James Cummings
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Jun 24, 2012 11:30 pm

Robert went out and said to Cassidy, "You know, I didn't have a choice. I should have done that when this first went wrong with him. I owe you an apology for that. I will continue to pay you your salary and his, just as I've always done. And I will make sure you have a farm crew to deal with the farm chores. And, I know I haven't had a chance to say it yet, but thank you for your help in getting her back alive and getting her rings back. She'd have surely died out there without your information. I appreciate it. Well done.

"We're going to take the Donohue's new luxury yacht out for a few days, and we're bringing the full crew and the kids. Our plan was to wait until Khaat was more medically stable. I have no idea how this will impact her when she wakes up. We will have to wait and see. But, you and Jess could take the kids and pack for them and be prepared to go live with them on ship as soon as Edward and Angus have enough kid accommodations in place for them. There is no reason why you and Jess can't live on board a luxury yacht in the Tuscan sun until the rest of us get there. I'm also bringing Fi and Kieran in to help distribute the work load.

"We've been chasing murderers for a long time, Cassidy. We all need a bit of down time. And besides that, our little famiy needs to reconnect. Once you get yourself together, would you please check Abbey's things? We put them together in haste. If you can think of anything we forgot or any special toys that give her a sense of security, would you please pack them for her? She's really missing her mama and daddy right now, and she needs any sense of consistency that we can give her."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Walker Mon Jun 25, 2012 1:16 pm

Cassidy heard Robert walk out and stand beside her she hung her head as he spoke " Thanks Robert" she said softly as she looked into the cup of tea , sighing she placed it down not feeling like she wanted to drink or eat anything right at that time. She heard him talk of the yacht and nodded " would be a great way to think things through, whether I want to remain Mrs walker or divorce him " she said and looked at Robert as he continued she nodded and was happier now a little. " Robert, you did what you had to, what we all would have done you just did it more subtly" she moved and gave him a hug feeling she needed it more than he did " Khaat is my friend some times she like a sister to me I guess Remus came to me seeing it doesn't use any of his energy to contact me" she gave a small smile " I'm just glad to have done my bit to help."
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 1311

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 100 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 58 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top