Marriage is Murder - Page 58
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Marriage is Murder - Page 58 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Marriage is Murder

Page 58 of 100 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 79 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marriage is Murder - Page 58 Empty Re: Marriage is Murder

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon Aug 13, 2012 1:57 pm

Abbey wasn't unhappy long. She found a corner of the sandbox and began to dig, dig, dig. Kate laughed out loud.

"Now there's a happy dog," she laughed. "A place to dig and lots of sand to roll in. The kids didn't like it. Before long, they were all trying to voice their unhappiness at Abbey. "I think I need to find her someplace else to play." She got up and picked up Abbey and took her over to a flowerbed that had not been planted yet and put her there. Abbey began to dig there.

In fact, she was still digging and rolling in the dirt when Robert came home for lunch to answer Kate's summons. He walked out into the yard and saw the kids at the sandbox, and one very happy yellow lab puppy rolling in the rich black dirt of the empty flowerbed.

"What on earth is going on?" he laughed. The puppy raced across the yard to him and put her muddy little feet up on his pantlegs. "You're a mess," he laughed.

"But she had a great time," Kate laughed.

"I suppose I should change her back," he said.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23623
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Mon Aug 13, 2012 2:27 pm

Jess chuckled and nodded she smiled seeing all the kids playing happily in the sand box and Abby in the flower bed getting very dirty. Jess picked up Abby and cleaned her off before handing her to Robert. " she has been like this for some time and Dakota and Abby were fighting over a toy Cassidy has it" Jess said while Cassidy handed that to him also. Jack looked out a splash of white on his cheek along with black and lime yellow.

" Kate we're almost done, about an hour more, okay " he called to her Jim stuck his head out to and pulled Jack back in much to the amusement of the kids and Jess who both laughed at their antics
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon Aug 13, 2012 2:33 pm

"Thank you, Jess," Robert smiled. He picked up the puppy and looked at her. "What happened? Did you see all that dirt and go all puppy? They really do need to learn this spell, dont' they?" He changed her back and took her inside to wash up for lunch.

"Lunch is ready, All," Angus called. "Come wash up the kids and get them to the table. Boys, you'll have to wash up as well before you can come to the table. You can finish playing in the paint when you finish eating."

Kate picked up picked up Julia and Michael, hoping someone would bring Robert and Dakota, and headed into the house to wash them up before lunch.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Mon Aug 13, 2012 2:47 pm

Jess and cassidy laughed as they saw Jack and Jim both wiping down their hands as they walked out. " ow don't worry just got finishing touches now " he told them and smiled at Kate " I hope you and they will like it , were finished the girls room the boys is still in progress " he told them as he went to the sink to wash off the paint from his hands they both hoped the kids and Brian and Khaat would love the bed rooms they had made from a part of the nursery it had been some what Kate had suggested in her own way two rooms each designed one side for girls and one side the boys.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon Aug 13, 2012 2:58 pm

ooc: they're great. thanks.

Robert and Kate never seemed to tire of having a dozen kids at their table. Few understood that Kate and Robert had figued that they had one child, never had had more, and had figured on one grandchild, maybe two, if that. But so many. It was brought them more joy than anyone knew of. And to see Khaat and Brian together and so financially well off. It created peace for them in knowing that Khaat would be alright with Brian.

"They're redoing the bedrooms for the kids," Kate told Robert. "I knew what Brian wanted, so they're doing it to surprise them."

"Oh, what an excellent idea," Robert said. "Thank you. I know they're going to appreciate it. I'm anxious to see the rooms when you're done with them."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Mon Aug 13, 2012 3:20 pm

Jess nodded as she cleaned up Little Andrew and Michael of the sand on their hands as they sat at the table. Jack and Jim returned and sat down " you can go and check it out but the paints still wet in the boys room" Jack said Jim pored juice for both of them and handed each child a sippy cup with cooling juice in it . Cassidy sat down and took a drink of the cool juice then took some food dishing up some for Jess too who smiled and sat in between her and Jack.

" looks good Angus" she said and smiled at Kate “ they will certainly sleep tonight Kate” she saw Abby Yawn and chuckled.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon Aug 13, 2012 3:31 pm

"I may just do that," Robert said. Lunch went well unti Abbey got entirely too tired, and began to cry. It was unusual for Abbey to cry, but Robert could tell she was just worn out. "Uh huh. All that digging and rolling in the dirt," he said, getting up. "Wears puppies and little girls right out." He picked her up. "Nap time, I do believe. Come with Papa," he said as she cuddled tight against him. He took her up to take a nap. "I'll be right back, Everyone."

"Have you lot figured out where exactly we're going to put the kids for naps today?" Kate asked. "I presume we need to let the rooms air a bit from the paint fumes? But then again, perhaps Robert will have that all figured out before we have to take the rest of them up to sleep."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Mon Aug 13, 2012 3:52 pm

Jack looked up at Kate " we left the windows open so thee shouldn't much fumes in the rooms " he told her as he ate his dinner and looked at Jim who was eating his food " we could clear it out quicker with a cleaning spell " he said Jess shock her head.

" I think its best if it airs out itself" she said " better for the kids lungs" she told him and he shrugged.

" Just an idea " he said and continued to eat his food quiet. Jim chuckled as he too ate but he had to agree.

“ it won't be long maybe she could nap on Brian and Khaats bed for now” he suggested.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon Aug 13, 2012 4:22 pm

When Robert came back downstairs he said he had made provisions for the kids in their parents room, conjuring side rails on the large bed for Abbey and Dakota. He said he'd conjured portable cribs for the rest of the kids scattered about the room. He took his place back at the table and finished his lunch.

"Your work looks great," Robert said, "But I really should get back. Anything else you need or are you good for awhile?"

"I think we can handle it from here," Kate smiled. "Thank you, Dear."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Mon Aug 13, 2012 4:31 pm

Jim Jess and cassidy nodded and waved bye as they all ate "This is wonderful Angus " Jack said finishing his dinner as Jim did too cassidy seem to pick at her dinner but she ate it eventually.

" I'm going to patrol the outside." She told them and placed her plate in the sink in the kitchen before walking out to the grounds. Jess smiled and finished her own food before clearing what she could to help Angus. She watched as cassidy placed awy all the sand toys and raked the sand clean once again. Before moving on with her patrol after locking the door to the shed that held it all in the tree.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 58 of 100 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 79 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top