Marriage is Murder - Page 59
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Marriage is Murder - Page 59 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Marriage is Murder

Page 59 of 100 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 79 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marriage is Murder - Page 59 Empty Re: Marriage is Murder

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon Aug 13, 2012 4:41 pm

Robert returned to work, and Kate and Angus took the rest of the kids up for their naps before returning to help finish cleaning up the kitchen. Angus started on the dessert recipe since it needed to cool.

Kate went out to take a short swim in the pool outside while the weather was still going to allow it. She could see rain clouds in the distance and she thought they were getting darker. If she were correct, then a storm was starting to try to stir up. She abandoned their swim and fired some blue sparks from her wand. It was a signal Brian often used to tell workers across the estate that bad weather was coming so that they could get animals inside and stop their work to take shelter.

She came inside. "We're headed for a storm," Kate said.

"I saw," Angus said, casting the spell to shut the windows in the house.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23623
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Mon Aug 13, 2012 4:46 pm

Jess closed the window she was close to as she saw Cassidy walking back towards the house her eyes looking up at the sky above. Jack and Jim both moved to the bedrooms and finished them off adding finishing touches and then closing the windows. Jim watched the dark clouds roll over the hills and over to the ranch he saw workers dive for cover as the first rain started to fall. Cassidy came in and sighed.

"Well there goes another nice day " she said and sat down to watch the rain run down the window panes. Jess moved to sit with the children in Brian and Khaats bedroom so they would not be scared when they woke from their naps.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon Aug 13, 2012 5:04 pm

"Its England. What do you expect?" Angus laughed. "We need the rain anyway. We have lots of crops that need water. The kids dont like the storms and neither do the animals, but we do need the rain."

Kate was about to speak when she felt a strong uneasiness. It rose up quickly from inside her. "Michael," Kate said softly. She went over to the floo and opened it. "Robert, do you have a way to connect with Michael?"

"No. Why?" came the response.

"Something's seriously wrong."

"Use your divination skils and see if you can't find where he is, Kate. Let me know what you find out," Robert told her.

"I'll be in touch," she said, heading upstairs to the bedroom they used.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Mon Aug 13, 2012 5:23 pm

Jess saw Kate and stood up " trouble right?" she asked softly so not to wake the kids she moved out into the corridor and stood in the doorway as Cassidy who had also seen Kate leave walked up the stairs behind her. " stay with the children " Jess told her and moved to follow where Kate had gone " ok what did you feel?" she asked " Michael wasn't it somethings wrong with Michael " her own seers ability picking it up " I'm sure hes fine " she said softly but she felt the same disturbance Kate did and shivered hard
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon Aug 13, 2012 5:30 pm

"Its not right," Kate said, "Michael gets people out of trouble. Michael doesn't get into trouble." She got out her equipment and sat down with a world map and a divining crystal to try to figure out where he was. The crystal spun for a bit and then hovered right over Rome. She got an atlas out and narrowed it further. It hovered over one of the government buildings.

"Better get the others. I'll send for Robert," Kate said. She opened the floo. "I need you to come, Robert. Now. This can't wait."

"On my way," he replied.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Mon Aug 13, 2012 5:41 pm

Jess dove down to the living room and called the others who moved to the room where Kate was " so whats up?" Jack asked as he stood with cassidy as Jess had taken her place. Jim stood looking at the map,

"Rome and government buildings ?" he said "Whats he doing there? " he asked then groaned as he realized why they had been called. " Must be big trouble if hes in there" He said glancing up at Kate worried for Michael too , “Though he is very capable of getting out by himself too, but you want us to follow his foot steps just in case, right?”
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon Aug 13, 2012 5:52 pm

Robert apparted in quickly. "What have you got, Kate?" he asked. Kate briefed him.

"Jim and Angus, I want you to come with me. Jack, I can't take all the men from the house at one time. And you're the strongest. I need you to stay here and protect my family," Robert said. "If I need you I'll call. Cassidy and Jess, I need you and Kate to take care of the kids. Lets not alarm Brian and Khaat unless we need them. I know they're already in Italy but I really dont' want to load that on them. Since it is still daytime, I think we need to go in our best business dress. We can always transfigure that to mission wear if we need to. If he's in a government building this may be more a matter of diplomacy now. Lets hurry. We don't want to waste time." Robert went to change into a more impressive suit. He wanted to be sure they knew exactly who he was.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Mon Aug 13, 2012 6:03 pm

Jim quickly transfigured into a smart grey suit and looked Kate nodding he was ready as Jack nodded " I understand " Jack said and moved to hold Jess close to him cassidy folded her arms across her chest and nodded she too understood that her duty was to the children while they were gone. "Good luck" Jack told Jim who nodded standing with Angus.

" I'm ready" he told Robert feeling his wand in his breast pocket waiting to be drawn should it be needed for a fight to help Michael. He would fight for his friend tooth and nail.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon Aug 13, 2012 6:14 pm

"With me, then," Robert said, drawing out a portkey to the Italian government offices. He ported them to Rome to the center of the Italian goverment. And straight into a men's room.
"Sorry," he apologized. "I did get tired of going through all that muggle security. We first go to see Daniella. This way." He led them out and down the white marble hallways to Daniella's office. Her secretary did not know Robert but she was easily intimidated.

"Go tell your boss that Robert needs to see her. Tell her it is urgent," Robert told her quietly. She went into Daniella's office, and a moment later, Daniella came out.

"I wondered how long it was going to take you," she said to him, motioning them to follow her. .

"You couldn't contact me?" he asked, leading the way into her office. She closed the door behind them all. "Where is Michael?"

"His intentions were noble but foolish. His old flame, Aletta, attempted to pick up some extra cash by stealing governmental secrets froom the muggles here. The truth is she just doesn't have the touch anymore and Michael knows it. He went to stop her and bail her out. But they both got caught. And they're in jail. Legally, Robert, my hands are tied. You know that. But...I think I shall get us all some coffee." She looked at Robert and looked down on the file on her desk and then left.

Robert went around the desk and picked up the file and opened it, reading. "She can't help us. But this tells us exactly where they are. We're going to have to try to break them out."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Mon Aug 13, 2012 6:25 pm

Jim ported with Robert straitening his tie as they ended up in the bathroom of the government building. He followed him all the way to Daniella's room keeping one pace behind him once there he watched as she left and Robert found what he was looking for. " so where is he being kept and what now, break in?" he asked standing next to Angus his arms behind his back as if at attention waiting for the next place to go.

Jess looked into the babies sleeping on the big bed and she sat down in a rocking chair to watch Cassidy smiled “ I hope they will be ok” she asked Jess nodded and smiled.

“Roberts with them, they will be Cassidy” she said softly as she moved to cover little Michael up as he'd kicked off his light blue blanket.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 59 of 100 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 79 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top