Marriage is Murder - Page 60
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Marriage is Murder - Page 60 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Marriage is Murder

Page 60 of 100 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 80 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marriage is Murder - Page 60 Empty Re: Marriage is Murder

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon Aug 13, 2012 6:32 pm

"We can access the Roman jail fairly easily. There is a janitor's closet down in the cellblock. Oh, look here. She's included for us photos of the prison itself. We can transfigure our clothes to look like the guards. Jim, if you go south in that hallway, you'll get to the women's block. Go get Alette. Michael won't leave without her. Just tell her and everyone else that her attorney is here to see her. That's what we'll use in getting Michael out. When you get back here, port out of here and back home straight off. Don't wait for us. You must not fail. You must get out. Is that understood?"
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23623
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Mon Aug 13, 2012 6:50 pm

Jim nodded " south Hallway got it" he said and transfigured his clothes into a guards uniform and chuckled as he looked at them both "I'm ready when you are " he said glancing at the map he waited for Robert and Angus to be ready also " go together or separately ?" he asked but looking at Robert he ported to the jail sneaking out of the small room he walked down the hallways to the one he needed. Looking down each cell until he found the one he wanted slipping out his wand he touched the door and it unlocked.

Stepping in he looked at the woman and chuckled " who wants to get out of here, Robert sent me.?" he said softly moving quickly he closed the door behind him and moved to Alette holding her close he heard foot steps and chuckled as he ported back to the ranch. " welcome to the Lupin ranch " he said leading her down to the living room.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon Aug 13, 2012 7:02 pm

Robert and Angus went down the hallway and found Michael. Robert flicked a finger at the lock and opened it. "You git. I should leave you here," he told Michael.

"I could have gotten myself out, you know."

"Not bloody likely. Not without having them after you. Noble but stupid...." Robert said. Michael was about to interrupt when a guard fired his pistol and hit Robert in the shoulder from behind.

"Oh, hell," Angus said as he and Michael took hold of Robert. "We're leaving." They apparated Robert out in a hurry and went to Edward. Edward was astonished to have his bocce ball game interrupted by a very wounded Robert.

"Bring him here," Edward said. "We'll have to be just bloody quick about it so the government doesn't trace you here." He did only the most rudimentary repairs on it, stating that the bullet was a straight through and through shot. No bullet remained. He bandaged Robert hastily. "Make sure Khaat tends that. It may need surgery," Edward told him, making sure to use a touch of a pain relief spell. "Now, go. You're working against time."

Angus and Michael ported Robert home. "Sorry we're late. We got caught," Angus said, as Kate rushed to help Robert sit down on the sofa.

"I'm fine," Robert said, still in a great deal of pain. "Michael, get me a firewhiskey please."

"I'm on it right now," Michael said, heading for the kitchen.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Mon Aug 13, 2012 7:22 pm

Jim moved to Robert and Angus looking at Robert as even Jess dove down leaving Cassidy in the room with the children . Jess moved to Robert placing her hand lightly on him a she kept his pain level at a comfortable level while Kate worked on him . Jim looked worried at Angus. " Alette is in the kitchen" he told them " what happened?" he asked and sighed as Jess stood behind Robert. Jack walked in and looked at Robert sat in the seat his shoulder bloodied as he was tended by Kate.

“The grounds are secure but this storms set to get worse before the nights out” he told them “ the animals are safe in the barn. “ will our guest be staying?” he asked glancing at the kitchen and Alette stood in the doorway.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon Aug 13, 2012 8:17 pm

Michael brought in a bottle of firewhiskey and a stack of glasses. He poured a drink for Robert and put it in his good hand.

"You shouldn't have to take a bullet for me, Mate," Michael said.

"And when would you not do the same for me?" Robert said, drinking the glass of firewhiskey in one gulp.

"I wouldnt" Michael said, refilling Robert's glass.

"You're a git and a liar now," Robert scowled. "Alette will be staying until I can get the heat off her. I'll have to work that out with Daniella."

"She can stay with me," Michael said. "But might I impose on you, Kate for a few things for her?"

"Absolutely!" Kate said. "It would be my pleasure. What did happen?"

"I can't do the job anymore," Alette sighed. "I'm losing my touch."

"But I still don't understand why," Michael said. "You were the lightest fingers in the business."

"Not anymore," Alette sighed. "Michael, about 6 months ago, I was in the midst of a museum heist, taking out a very dangerous magical artifact that the muggles really could not afford to have. My climbing rope broke and I fell three stories from the skylight to the marble floor. It damanged my neck and my shoulders for weeks. I still have trouble with it."

"You didn't tell me that when we were in Tuscany," he scowled.

"Let me guess," Robert said, "You've lost the sensitivity in your fingers."

"Yes," she sighed. "And some of my agility."

"Those are spinal issues, Alette," Robert said. "You could have been killed. You should have been. And you should have come to see me immediately. I don't know whether its repairable now or not. But as soon as I can check it, I will."

A crack of thunder and a big flash of lightning lit up the sky, and Abbey and Dakota came running downstairs, screaming. Abbey wanted her papa, and Dakota was just screaming in fear.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:17 pm

Jess and cassidy moved quickly to the nursery each taking a child and comforting them and holding them close to settle them down. they carried them through to the living room and held then close to them. "The storm woke them " Jess said the others are sound asleep still" she said softly as she held the sleepy Abby in her arms. Jack looked at Robert then at the woman.

"seems one more for supper " Jack said and looked at the woman he could not help but pick up a robe and place it over the woman's shoulders " here this will keep you warm " he said and moved to Jess
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:37 pm

"Thank you," Alette said. She felt more than her share of guilt because of landing Michael in jail and of Robert's getting hurt.

"Alette," Michael said gently. "How about a cup of tea?"

"I dont' want to be any more bother than I have been."

"Its tea. Not an ordeal," Michael said. He brought her a mug of tea from the kitchen while Angus finished preparing a room for Alette and putting some of Kate's clothes in it for her. Then he came back down and finished preparations for dinner. As he was finishing the power went out in the house.

"Buggar," Robert sighed. "There is so much electricity that it shorted out the energy spell on the house. We shall have to get by the old fashioned way." That only frightened the children more. Even the little ones upstairs began to scream. "Light you wands and go get the kids, please?"

"Not a problem," Kate said, flicking her wand at the hearth to make the fire light. Angus and Michael began lighting candles and old lamps and putting bluebell flames in jars in order to provide light.

Alette didnt like the sound of frightened, screaming children upstairs and she went up, following the sound, her wand lit, to try to find the kids.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:53 pm

Jess and cassidy lit candles as they went up the stairs to the bedroom they smiled leading a line of children down the stairs " we told them it was a game and that they get to stay up with the adults " Jess said smiling at Alette as she handed Abby to her " here hold her for a moment please " she said and moved each child to sit in a circle on the floor in the living room with a pile of toys to play with. Jack looked around for the fuse box " Angus where is the fuse box?" he asked " I know this might be the whole area is out but if not I might be able to fix the fuse" he glanced at the children and smiled as they forgot about the storm and began to play in their sleep suits.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon Aug 13, 2012 10:03 pm

"Ah, there is no fuse box, Mate," Angus laughed. "That's a muggle thing. The house is run by an energy spell. I've seen this happen in storms with high energy. It overrides the magical energy that powers the house. It isn't a particularly difficult spell, but if Robert or Brian go out to recast it, they could well be electrocuted in this rain and lightning. As soon as it calms down, I'm sure Robert can recast it.It probably is a good thing that Brian is not here. He would be fool enough to go try to recast it even in this weather."

Alette took Abbey long enough for Jess and Cassidy to get the rest of the kids downstairs and setted. "This is Khaat's daughter, isn't it?" Alette asked.

"Yes" Michael said. "Her firstborn. That's Abbey."

"Unca Mike," Abbey said. "You make pink kitties?"

"Can I make pink kitties? Is that what you want? he laughed, taking her from Alette. "Like this?" He flicked his wand to start a parade of brightly lit sparkling pink kitties that were walking and playing all over the ceiling. Abbey squealed and clapped with excitement.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Mon Aug 13, 2012 10:56 pm

Jess took Abby and placed her on the floor with the others Cassidy playing with them to keep their minds off the storm. Jack rubbed the back of his neck " ah ok guess best not go looking then " he said and chuckled " yes he'd better not do that one person being frazzled is enough " He said chuckling looking at Jim who shook his head. " hey it was along time ago I..I went out side in a storm and was hit, I had frizz hair for weeks " he said and Jess laughed at the thought of him with frizzy hair.

Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 60 of 100 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 80 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top