Marriage is Murder - Page 80
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Marriage is Murder - Page 80 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Marriage is Murder

Page 80 of 100 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 79, 80, 81 ... 90 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marriage is Murder - Page 80 Empty Re: Marriage is Murder

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Sep 05, 2012 10:16 pm

"Your display is lovely. That should get customers to at least look in the window and hopefully in the door. I have a feeling that Khaat's going to need some smaller sizes again for awhile, but the problem is that we just don't have connections for clothes that tiny. Not without going into children's sizes. What she's ended up doing in the past is buying as small as she can find and then resizing with charms. Its not that she can't continue to do that, but there is something to be said for things that fit when you take them off the hanger. We've just been down this road so much that I've looked through all our suppliers and nobody makes anything that small. It only reminds her, and uncomfortably so, that thats not the size she should be. And she already knows that," Kate said. "If it continues to the point of making her uncomfortable, then perhaps I will ask Fi to measure her and make her things to fit. I'm sure Fi would do it. I think, for now, though, I will let her and Brian get a grip on this first. Brian knew she was getting small when they went to Brazil. But not only has it not gotten better, its gotten worse. So we'll let them have a chance to solve it themselves before we interfere, I think."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23623
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Walker Wed Sep 05, 2012 10:29 pm

Jess sighed and nodded she agreed “ we all hate seeing her like that, so thin and worn out like she is.” she said placing a shirt on the rack as she listened to her “ yes, I agree Kate, see if they can sort them selves out before stepping in, like letting go of the rains a little and seeing what they will do” she said softly” but getting Fiona to make her clothes , wouldn't that make her feel more uncomfortable with the size she has become?” she said softly as she then moved to the back room to make fresh coffee and tea for both of them. Jess looked at the small sizes and sighed feeling even they might be to big for Khaat.
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 1311

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Sep 05, 2012 10:39 pm

"It might very well make her more uncomfortable. I think I'll take a cue from Brian on this one and let him handle it. When she had Abbey, she was far worse. And he managed just fine once she got out of St. Mungos. Robert and I didn't interfere, and he took care of Abbey and her by himself and did fine. Khaat was quite bedridden when she got out because she had been so critically ill. He managed to deal with both of them without our help. And now that he's married her, he has more of a legal responsibility now than he did then. So, perhaps I'll wait and let him decide if they simply keep resizing what she has or if he wants us to get some things for her.

"If I recall, he managed to take the emphasis off the clothes entirely somehow. I am imagining he'll do the same thing again somehow. After all, if it works, why change it? I can't honestly say I'm angry at Robert for this. He probably shouldn't have argued with her so viciously, but thats sort of what the two of them have always done. They dont' fight often, but when they do, its huge. I think if Remus were still here, Robert and I might not have ever gotten to know her at all."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Walker Wed Sep 05, 2012 10:51 pm

Jess listened and nodded once again “ I remember “ she said and sighed thinking of Khaat after she'd had Abby “ yeah took her months to get over that and back on her feet, your right Brian got her to eat and everything “ she said sipping her coffee as she listened “ well he's not and you are and I feel your doing a good job, she'll come around with or with out Brian's help we all are doing our bit for her” she said softly “ we'll continue to do our best for her as well until she is back to her normal self again , I have to be honest its been a while since she had a break to relax I know she went to the flat with Brian, maybe she needs to again.”
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Sep 05, 2012 11:04 pm

"I hadn't thought about that, but perhaps she should. My other thought was that as soon as she gets back on her feet perhaps she and Brian should go to the villa in Tuscany and refurnish it. Edward could provide her the necessary protection. And in the meantime, we could do that fall team building training that Robert was talking about. I'm sure he doesn't really need Brian and Khaat there to make that work. Kieran and Fi could come and take care of the kids while we were in Colorado. Well, I'm presuming that's where Robert intends for us to train, and it should be beautiful with all the colored leaves in the fall.

"You might be right, though. Perhaps a few days for just the two of them might be just the ticket. Brian does have a sense of the romantic about him, and I'm not sure where he got it. he didn't entirely get it from Robert, that's for certain," she laughed. "I'm not saying Robert isn't romantic, but he just isn't nearly as public about it as Brian can be. Robert is a great deal more reserved and private. Brian and Khaat are pretty closed about their romance as it is, but Robert is even more so."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Walker Wed Sep 05, 2012 11:09 pm

Jess smiled and nodded then she heard Kate mention the team building. “ we all would not expect Khaat or Brian to be there god no way” she said “ but yes that would be good we all need it I think especially Steven, he needs to feel part of the team again” she said and smiled “ will be beautiful I always like this time of year that and spring with all its colours” she nodded again as Kate said again it would be good for Brian and Khaat to go away for a few days. “ yes it would “ and Jess chuckled along with Kate when she mentioned Brian's romantic side “ well they all have bit some where including jack would you believe” she chuckled and smiled “ there also still new to the marriage thing too, I'd still say they were still newly weds”
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Sep 05, 2012 11:19 pm

"Well, they are. Their first wedding anniversary isn't until October, so they technically are still newly weds Can you imagine any other couple going through so much in their first year of marriage and still sticking together?" she laughed. "I dont' know of many. Perhaps, if I can talk Robert into it, he might well be talked into doing our training over Khaat and Brian's first anniversary so he has a good excuse to take her to either the villa or back to Venice. I don't think it would take much pursuading for him to do that. And my guess is that Khaat hasn't even had time to give it much thought. I would bet you Brian has but hasn't made plans because every time he seems to want to make a plan, life seems to get in the way for him.

"And besides, I'm sure that if we do this right, we might plan a couple extra days in the States so that if we all want a romantic weekend, we can do that. I don't think Robert would object. And some leisure time to just be with our partners might be a wonderful break. We don't seem to get much of that anymore, for some odd reason."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Walker Wed Sep 05, 2012 11:25 pm

Jess smiled and nodded “ wow that soon” she said realizing it was coming up fast and she had no even thought about what to get them for their anniversary “ ah paper is there first anniversary and we should do something nice I can ask Angus to make a cake “ she listened to Kate again and smiled “ no we don't I know Jack and I need time and so so Cassidy and Steven, Im not sure if Jim would bring Margaret for that weekend he seem to keep her pretty much out of the magic world” she said and sighed “ I wish he would I'd like to meet her she seems a rather head strong woman, especially if she has to cope with Jim.” Jess chuckled as she finished her coffee and placed the empty cup on a tray that floated next to her waiting for it.
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu Sep 06, 2012 9:51 pm

"Their anniversary is October 9th. If we ask Robert to let us do our fall training across that date, Brian can take Khaat for a weekend. I would think they would both like that. And if we want to celebrate it with them, we could do it when we get back from Colorado. That gives Brian every advantage to surprise her." She istened to Jess remark about everyone else's situation including Jim's. "I can't comment on Margaret. Its been far too long since I've seen her. Jim spends most of his time away from home, so I haven't seen her in years. I'm sure she most likely isn't the survival training type but perhaps she could join us all for a couple of days in Colorado at the end of the training. I'm sure Robert won't care. Once the training is over, he typically gives the team a few days to recover and adjust anyway. It is certainly worth thinking about."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Thu Sep 06, 2012 10:05 pm

Jess smiled and nodded she agreed “ yes be nice to know her better” she said finishing hanging the last piece of clothing on the rack “ there done and I can't wait for the survival session, should be interesting for us all.“ she said smiling she nodded again as she heard her speak of Margaret joining them after the survival weekend “ no from the way he talks about her she's not one for the outdoors” she said “ I get the feeling she prefers to be in a house than a tent, but I agree their anniversary would be perfect for it to take place.” she looked up at Kate “ Robert won't be coming I hope not with his shoulder?” she looked concerned as if she hoped he would not come with them.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 3077
Special Abilities : Legllimancy, Speaking to Animals

Back to top Go down

Page 80 of 100 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 79, 80, 81 ... 90 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top