Marriage is Murder - Page 53
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Marriage is Murder - Page 53 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Marriage is Murder

Page 53 of 100 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 76 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marriage is Murder - Page 53 Empty Re: Marriage is Murder

Post by Khaat Lupin Tue Aug 07, 2012 8:28 pm

Angus was busy on his duties directing the last few miles of their journey when he heard tiny little feet racing down the hallway. He stepped off the bridge just in time to catch her. He picke her up and swept her up, swinging her around in the air. She squealed in delight, laughing.

"And what are you so excited about?" he laughed, kissing her.

"Pink! You told me pink today!" she said, bright eyed.

"What if I don't have any pink?" he asked.

"I want pink!' she demanded.

"Okay, okay. I did promise you pink," he said. "Come on." He carried her out onto the deck and handed her to Jim. She was bouncing up and down with excitement. "Make sure she doesn't do any swimming, would you? Shes very excited this morning. I promised her a very special breakfast just for her. I'll bring it in a moment."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23620
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Tue Aug 07, 2012 8:34 pm

Jim was watching the sea when he saw Angus with Abby he chuckled as he was handed her " ow I won't let her go" he said and held her " hum pink was it that should be a tasty breakfast " he told her then looked back out to sea " look Abby a whale " he said just as the whale blew up a fountain of water into the air. Jess chuckled as she walked up.

"wow that's a big whale" she told him smiling " Abby your honored they don't usually do that " Jess said feeling Jack move behind her and watched
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:01 pm

"Fishy!" she was fascinated watching the whale. It was about then that Robert and Khaat came up on deck. They were showered and dressed for the day. She had light, white cotton slacks and a red tank top and a longsleeved red blouse with a white print to it.

"Papa! Fishy!" Abbey bounced up and down, pointing.

"What was all that excitement about?" He came over, laughing, kissing her.

"I promised her pink pancakes," Angus laughed. He had a child's plate in his hand. "Come on, Abbey. I have them." He put her plate at her place on the table. He had taken strawberry cake batter and had made strawberry pancakes out of them for her and topped them with a special bright pink strawberry syrup. Her eyes were as big as saucers.

"Mine?" she looked at him.

"All yours," he smiled.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:40 am

Jim chuckled at the sight of pink pancakes " ow a whale was swimming close buy thought she'd like to see it" he told them as he sat down at the table next to Abby " wow pink pancakes " he said and chuckled " Those look yummy Abby " he smiled at her as he took his coffee and drank it . Jess and Jack sat down smiling seeing the happy Abby eating pink pancakes with pink syrup all over it.

" Angus could I have a pink pancake, please?" Jack asked looking puppy eyed at himas he had spoken hoping to make Abby laugh.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:31 pm

"Mine," Abbey said, protective over the pancakes.

"Well, she knows that word," Robert laughed, sitting down beside her. It wasn't long before Kate, Michael, Brian and Khaat had come out on deck and all the kids were delivered to the table for one final meal together on ship. It was a beautiful morning.

The stewards served breakfast plates, coffee, tea, and juice. Robert looked at Khaat.

"You feel a little better about going back?" he asked her.

"Would you be disappointed if I said both yes and no?" she asked.

"No," he laughed. "Would you be surprised if I said I felt the same way?"

"Maybe a little," she admitted. He laughed.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Wed Aug 08, 2012 6:28 pm

Jim laughed softly and nodded to Abby " ok there all yours " he said and took some ordinary pancakes to eat with maple syrup over them. he sat and watched Khaat who spoke to Robert. Jess sighed and looked at Jack who at a smile made her feel better as she ate breakfast her mind now on going home and making sure everything was as she had left it. Jack drank his coffee and took just some toast to eat he smiled hearing Robert say he was not decided if he was ready to go home yet.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Aug 08, 2012 6:47 pm

"We will be docking in about an hour," Angus told them as he refilled coffee and tea.

"Thank you, Angus," Brian said.

"Will you be staying in Tuscany or will you be porting home from the dock?" he asked.

"Khaat and I will be going on to England," Brian said.

"As will Kate and I," Robert said.

"Me too," Michael said.

"Then if its alright with you, I'll head shortly to the house in England and make sure the house is open and ready when you get there. I am quite sure my brothers can deal with things for an hour," Angus said.

"Go right ahead," Brian said.

"I'll see you all shortly then," Angus smiled, porting out.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Wed Aug 08, 2012 7:21 pm

Jim and Jack nodded as well " we will too " they said and Jess chuckled at there timing. Jess stood up and moved down to their room to make sure there things were all packed before she and Jack ported back to the ranch. she also moved to check Cassidys room finding it clean she smiled and moved up to Jack.

" We're heading back to the ranch when the yacht docks" Jack said softly as he held Jess against him knowing she would want him with her to port home. He wanted to be in his own bed and with his own kids.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:43 pm

Brian had been awake. Still up. He had been relaxed about it, but the longer it took Khaat to come home the more nervous he got. He was pacing now. He knew Khaat's schedule, and he kicked himself for not going to get her and making sure she got home from Sparks tonight. She had been distant, for the last few days since getting home from Brazil, and he was now believing Angus. He now believed Khaat was under Escobar's spell, and the fact that she wasnt' home at the wee hours of the morning disturbed him.

When the clock started to chime 3 am, Brian grabbed a pinch of floo powder ready to toss it into the hearth, when a voice sounded behind him.

"Please don't shout through there at this hour," the voice said. Brian jumped and spun around, wand drawn, badly startled. It was Robert, and he had Khaat with him. She was leaning on her father, curled tightly around him.

"What happened?" Brian panicked. "Is she alright?"

"She's fine," Robert said. "The spell is gone. She knows she was bewitched. Be gentle. She regrets entirely too much."

Brian sighed heavily and went over to her. He stroked her cheek. "Look at me," he said softly. She resisted for a moment and slowly looked up at him. "I'm still here," Brian said quietly. "I never left. You were bewitched. You know its not your fault. Its in Magic 101." Robert turned her over to Brian, and Brian wrapped her close. He felt her resist for a moment and then curled into him, hiding her head in his chest.

"You gonna tell me?" he asked Robert. Robert nodded.

Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Thu Aug 09, 2012 7:34 am

Jess was up and in the kitchen when she saw Brian pacing at Khaat not being back she was about to say that she will be alright when Robert returned with Khaat in his arms hearing it was Escobar she sighed and pored some coffee for them placing it on a tray she walked with it floating next to her out into the living room. " why don't we have some hot coffee and talk" she said softly " I'll take Khaat to her room if you want " she said and smiled at her hoping she would to get her way so Brian and Robert could talk.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 53 of 100 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 76 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top