Marriage is Murder - Page 28
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Marriage is Murder - Page 28 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Marriage is Murder

Page 28 of 100 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 64 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marriage is Murder - Page 28 Empty Re: Marriage is Murder

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Jul 07, 2012 4:55 pm

"You're allowed, Jack. We brought them here so they could have fun with us. I can't believe our quarters. Its beyond anything I ever expected," she said. "You know Daddy has more rank. He has the right to have the best quarters. Not us. He's earned it. Its amazing." She saw two of the stewards go down to her stateroom, carrying endless bouquets of roses. "Who bought all the roses?" she frowned, calling back one of the stewards.

"Your husband, Mrs. Quinn," he said. "He insisted on it, Ma'am."

"One rose would be plenty," she said.

"Not by his standards," he replied, excusing himself to make his delivery. She shook her head slightly. She loved the romantic side he had, and she appreciated that he hadn't lost it with all the trouble that seemed to follow them. The nannies changed the kids into swimsuits and took them up on deck to a baby pool for them to play in. When Brian saw the kids being brought upstairs he looked at Abbey.

"Do you want to swim too?" he asked. She looked at her fancy dress and looked back at Brian, scowling. He knew her thoughts. She wasn't swimming in that dress.

"You do own a swimsuit," he laughed. She shook her head no. Khaat went up to the deck with the kids and simply put her feet in the pool, lifting her dress to her knees so it wouldn't get wet. The kids were so enchanted with the water that they totally forgot she was there, for the most part.

Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23620
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Sat Jul 07, 2012 5:14 pm

Jack smiled as Khaat spoke " Khaat you and Brian deserve it " he said softly as she spoke of Robert having more Rank, He nodded " Maybe so, but we all feel you are worth it Khaat , both of you are" he saw the roses and smiled " just like Brian , he loves you that much as we all do " he smiled as Catlin wriggled to get down to play in the pool with the others as her outfit changed to a pink swim suit with a cat on the front. Jack smiled and watched for a moment "Good, now enjoy it Khaat. " he said as she mentioned the size of her room. Cassidy walked in and placed down some sippy cups for the kids once they were finished playing.

" Hay, Khaat, there's some cold drinks on deck " she said and smiled at Jack and Khaat
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 2116

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Jul 07, 2012 5:29 pm

Khaat looked over and saw where a steward had placed a large number of cold drinks nestled in ice to keep them cold. She glanced out at the view and noticed that the ship was indeed already underway. It was so smooth she hadn't even noticed they were moving. Deck hands were towards one side of one of the lower decks, doing some net fishing to get some fresh seafood for the journey. Brian brought her a tall glass filled with a wine spritzer.

Robert had found a place on deck to work, and across the table from him, Kate had spread a deck of divination cards and was just reading the cards, with a mug of icy cold beer next to her. Robert had a scotch on the rocks.

Michael was on a deck seat, his feet up, leaning back in the Italian sun, with his white fedora pulled down over his eyes. He had noticed it might be Angus's ship, but clearly Edward was in charge. All, for the moment, was as it should be.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Sat Jul 07, 2012 5:36 pm

Jack moved to grab nothing but a soda for himself as did Jess , Jim sat with an Ice tea watching the sea roll past the bow of the boat his book held in one hand as they sailed out into deeper water. Cassidy sat in a light sundress and white hate looking out holding a small glass in her hand and she sighed she held Fallon in her arms as she thought sat looking out over the water tried to not be lost in her thoughts. Jess moved over to her and sat with her and talked to her gently after a moment both laughed and Fallon moved to the pool again playing with Alex and Catlin and Dakota.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Jul 07, 2012 5:48 pm

When the nannies took the kids in to feed them an early lunch, Khaat got up and took her glass and went over to Michael. She slid in under his shoulder and his arm curled around her protectively.

"Am I bothering you?" she asked.

"You? Never," he smiled, pushing the fedora back. She had to admit, he looked totally in his element here.

"Why do you come back to England when you are so much more at home here than there?" she asked.

"For the same reason you do," he said. "Its home. Regardless of where we go, we're always drawn back to it."

"Are you disappointed to not be teaching anymore?"

"Hell, no," he laughed. "Not in the least...." he was about to add to his comment when he heard an angry little cry from below deck. Abbey came running up the stairs, and ran right to Robert. He frowned the instant he heard the cry and when he saw her coming, he laid his pen aside and picked her up when she reached him. She was crying, angry. More angy than he could remember seeing her.

"What's the matter?" he asked softly, brusing locks of blond hair wet from tears from her face. "Tell Papa."

"I hate him! I hate him!" she was fierce now. Robert saw Abbey had more anger than she knew what to do with. He kissed her cheek.

"What happened?"

"He killed Herbert! He wants me to eat him for lunch! I no eat Herbert! I no eat fishies ever!" She hid her face in his chest and wept. Robert frowned and looked up at the grownups and mouthed.

"Who is Herbert?" he mouthed silently.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Sat Jul 07, 2012 6:00 pm

Jim looked up and looked at Robert and smiled " a fish she saw and names when we left I think they coughs one like him in the net" Jim said to Robert hoping he could explain to her there were more fish out there like Herbert and that it possibly wasn't the same fish she'd seen. Jack looked over and sighed as he walked over.

" Abby, it might look like Herbert but I dough it was the same fish, since he was back at the dock and we're now way out at sea, I don't think he could swim this far in a short time" he said softly and smiled as he looked at Robert " maybe you could explain it better to her" he asked as Jess walked over to them.

"Hes right, fish live in really big family's and like family's they have different groups, but not the same fish Abby." she too tried to explain.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Jul 07, 2012 6:08 pm

"Ah," Robert said. He picked her up and took her to look at a school of fish swimming off the side of the yacht. "Let's call that one....Doug."

"No. Don't like Doug," she said, sniffling. "He Teddy. Unca Re Re like that name." Robert ignored what he'd just heard.

"Alright. Teddy. Now close your eyes," he said. She obeyed and he put a little gray circle spot on the fish so he could remember it himself. Then he moved the fish all around in the water. "Alright. Open your eyes. Which one is Teddy?" She opened her eyes and looked around at the fish.

"He no here," she said. "He gone." She looked at Robert. "You eat him!!"

"No, no. He's there. I promise."

"No he not."

"Yes he is. They look a lot alike don't they?" he asked. She nodded. "Look there." He pointed at the fish with the gray circle. "That's Teddy. I promise. He's fine. I think Jack is right. I think Herbert is home with his family. Okay?" She wasn't certain. He dried her tears and kissed her. "Okay?" he looked at her. She slowly nodded. "Gonna eat your lunch?" She shook her head.

"I no eat fishy," she said.

"How about berries?" he asked. "Will you eat berries?" She nodded. He looked at Jack. "Can you see that they find her some berries? She does not have to eat fishy if she doesn't want to."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Sat Jul 07, 2012 6:15 pm

Jack smiled and listened to Robert try and explain when he was asked to find berries he nodded " I'll talk to the chef " he said and moved inside and down to the kitchen. He returned some time later and nodded " Abby the chef is going to make you some berries for Lunch ok , no fishies" he said and sat down with Jess one arm wrapped around her waist as he watched the kids paying Jim was in his own way doing the same. Cassidy played with Dakota and Fallon while she watched the others. she now sat with her feet in the water of the paddling pool.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Jul 07, 2012 6:23 pm

Robert took Abbey down to the dining room where Angus was setting a bowl of mixed berries and cream for her. The fish was no where in sight. He took Abbey from Robert and kissed her.

"No more fishy," he said. "Just berries. Better?" She nodded. "Good. Now, no more tears. Next time something makes you unhappy, you tell me. Okay?"

"Where you go?" she asked.

"Oh! You couldn't find me?" He asked. She shook her head. At home, even in the kitchen, Angus was always in sight. Here it was entirely different. "I'm so sorry. You eat first and then I'll take you on a piggyback ride and show you where I work here so you can always find me. Okay?" She nodded and he put her back at the table and handed her a spoon. Once she was happily eating the berries, he walked to the side of the room with Jack. "You know, I think I am going to find her a pet fish. Might put this Herbert business to rest. What do you think?"
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Sat Jul 07, 2012 6:31 pm

Jack chuckled and nodded " sure , you get the fish I'll sort the tank for her " he said smiling " might be fun to make up " he said " ow might need to clear it with Khaat and Brian first though " he said but one look at Abby he shook his head. " Who could say no to her though " he chuckled again and looked at Angus. "Couldn't hurt to try it " he said softly he saw Jess walk in and shook her head smiling as she walked over.

" just do it she'll love it might try and find some pink fish though as she loves pink" she said holding Jack close to her.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 100 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 64 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top