Marriage is Murder - Page 54
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Marriage is Murder - Page 54 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Marriage is Murder

Page 54 of 100 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 77 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marriage is Murder - Page 54 Empty Re: Marriage is Murder

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:23 pm

"You know," Robert said, thinking, "It might be good for her to be a part of this conversation. When one has been bewitched, there is bound to be confusion to follow. I'd like her to stay, I think, as long as she feels up to it." He took the tray and put it on the coffee table. He gave a mug to Khaat and one to Brian and one to Jess, taking the last one for himself.

Brian led her to the sofa and sat beside her. "So how did this happen?"

"It seems that Escobar was waiting for her outside the kitchen door when she left Sparks tonight. Of all people, Ne'Os Emof was there and figured out she wasnt safe. He has always had a fondness for her, despite their differing views on magic."

"You mean because he's a dark arts follower," Brian said.

"Yes, but he would never harm her," Robert said. "Not willingly. He made an exchange with Escobar. He traded his mortality and became a vampire, and in return, Escobar let her go. His spell is gone. And I can't blame Khaat for having every mixed feeling capable of modern man. But that will pass. And she knows it. We've dealt with that at St. Mungos. A bit of time and adjustment and she'll be just fine."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23623
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:26 pm

Jess sighed and took the cup from Robert with a smile " that's good, I guess" she said but could not help wonder if he now knowing who and what she was like. Jess blew and sipped her coffee as she listened to them talk. " you know if he came all the way here for her surly he won't give up that easy"she said softly cassidy looked at her.

"He would knowing Brian was on his case and his every move was being watched" she told her as she too sipped her drink. The men stood at ether end of the room watching Jack glancing back out of the window every so often still uncomfortable knowing Escobar was around and in the country.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:06 am

"I led him here," Khaat said softly.

"How did you do that?" Brian asked, not believing her.

"If he hadn't decided to attach me to him..." she began.

"Wait," Brian said. "Did you invite him to England? Give him a portkey? Make him promises?"

"No," she said looking at the floor.

"Then you did nothing wrong."

"Vampires that old are immensely wise," her father said. "Invitation or not, he's going to go where he wants and do what he wants. And I presume he thinks he can take what he wants."

"I wonder if he has figured out he doesn't have the real amulet yet," Brian said.

"No," Robert said. "Clearly not. If he had, he would have been far more dangerous and aggressive."

"Well, now isn't that just something to look forward to?" Brian sighed.

"Maybe I should leave England for good," Khaat said.

"Where would we go, Honey?" he asked.

"Um...no. Not you. Me," she said softly.

"Give it a bit, Khaat," Robert said gently. "Those feelings will wear off."

Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:18 am

Jack and Jim walked over to her and stood facing her " ow no Khaat , no you don't " Jack said " it was his choice to come nothing you could have said or done would change that whether your here or over there or some place else he would have gone for you" they both crossed there arms across there chest.

"Your staying right here with those who care and will protect you with there lives. " Jim said Jess nodded she agreed as did cassidy who moved to stand with Jack.

"For once listen to theses guys, they mean it , safer to be here than out there where he certainly would do you harm" she said.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:35 am

"Robert, can you live without her tomorrow?" Brian asked.

"Certainly," Robert said. "She deserves it. It may take a day off for her to get her thoughts straight."

"And we will fix the security so that he cannot access you as easily as he did," Brian promised.

"Its hard for me to work with patients at the hospital when you do that," she said.

"Its necessary," Robert said. "Escobar is more formidible, and its very hard to kill one of the undead. We need to take extra steps here. Do you have plans, Brian?"

"I don't know yet," Brian smiled, laying his hand on hers. "If we go out, we'll let you know. Otherwise we'll be here."

"Do yourselves a favor and stay on the estate, Son," Robert said. "She's well protected here. Let her unwind a bit."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:49 am

Jess stood up and looked at Khaat " Hey remember I work there too Khaat and I'm no more than a thought away." she said placing each empty mug on the tray to carry back through to the kitchen. Returning several minuets later she sat back down cassidy walked to the double doors and out onto the lawn feeling the warm breeze that seem to blow around them. Jack sat with Jess and smiled kissing her cheek as they both listened to Robert say to Brian to keep Khaat around the ranch.

" besides I know a little girl who would jump at the chance to spend time with her mummy and daddy "Jim said seeing Abby sneaking into the living room.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Aug 10, 2012 10:11 pm

Robert also had seen Abbey up and out of bed, sneaking down into the living room. Brian noticed the attentions going to the bottom of the stairs. He glanced that way and saw Abbey there. He was about to speak, but Robert reached for her instead.

"Come see Papa," Robert said to Abbey. When Abbey saw it was alright, she scampered over to Robert, reaching or him, and he picked her up. "And why are you up? Its too early for you to be awake yet" he asked her.

"Dragons, Papa," she said.

"Dragons? Where?" he frowned.

"In my room, Papa," she said.

"Where?" he asked. She made a gesture that to try to show that they were everywhere. Robert looked at Jack. "Do you mind monster hunting, Jack?" Robert asked.

"No monster, Papa! Dragons!" she corrected him.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Fri Aug 10, 2012 10:20 pm

Jess smiled and patted Jack's knee and he stood up "ok mons...Dragon hunting I go" he said and moved to Abby's room searching under the bed he found nothing but a stuffed dragon hiding under her bed and he pulled it out checking the cupboards and corners he set spells in place just in case something had managed to get in before he walked back holding the stuffed blue dragon " um this was all I found " he said and smiled handing it back to Abby " he was hiding under the bed " he said and sat down with Jess again " I...took the liberty of adding extra security" he said and looked at Robert hoping he would know what he meant.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Aug 10, 2012 10:37 pm

"Is that the dragon?" Robert asked her. Abbey nodded.

"He not nice," Abbey said. "He bite."

"He bites?" Robert asked. "Did he bite you?" She nodded. "Where?" She showed him two of her tiny fingers. Robert saw she did have a red mark across two fingers. "Well, I guess he does bite. I'm sorry. I'l fix it." He took her fingers in his hand and healed them. "Should I take his teeth out?"

"No," Abbey said.

"You just dont want him to bite, do you?"

"He fly bad too."

"He does?" Abbey nodded and took her fist and slammed it into the flat of her other hand. "Oh," Robert laughed. "I see. I'll have a talk with him." He set the dragon aside. He wrapped her close and rocked her back to sleep on his lap.

"What the heck was that about?" Brian asked.

"I think it was just baby magic," Robert laughed. "There's bound to be some with that many kids together at the same time."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Fri Aug 10, 2012 11:09 pm

Jack looked at the dragon and opened its mouth the teeth nothing more than soft fabric " hum nothing in there that could have marked her must have been just that Robert" he said flicking one of the dragons teeth making it rock back and forth in its mouth he placed it next to Robert and Abby as he sat back in his chair. Jess touched the Dragon turning it all fluffy and soft.

"There that should make it be nice for you Abby" she said and smiled at her hoping it looked less scary now that it was all fluffy.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 54 of 100 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 77 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top