Marriage is Murder - Page 52
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Marriage is Murder - Page 52 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Marriage is Murder

Page 52 of 100 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 76 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marriage is Murder - Page 52 Empty Re: Marriage is Murder

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon Aug 06, 2012 7:43 pm

"Well, you're both right," Kate said. "The only way she will think of herself as normal--whether she has any powers at all or not--is if we treat her as normal from the outset and if we expose her to all sorts of other kids before she ever boards the Hogwarts Express. If we do that, then she'll be secure within herself regardless of anything anybody else says or does."

"I want her to learn to do things by hand," Khaat said. "Thats just a must."

"Agreed," Brian said. "I don't want her to define herself by her magic or lack of it."

Robert smiled. "And if you do that, you will be exceptionally wise parents with exceptional children."

"Isn't that what we all try to be?" Kate asked.

"I do miss that she probably will never know Rob," Khaat said.

"I dont'," Robert said carelessly. "The man is an ass. He lied to you and lured you into living a lie from Day 1. Abbey is a happy, well adjusted child. She does not need to be confused. Brian is every good thing that Rob doesn't have a clue how to be."

"But he does love Abbey," Brian tried to defend Rob, in all fairness.

"Not enough," Robert said with finality as the staff brought a pot of espresso and a tray of traditional tiny espresso cups and saucers, sugar cubes, lemon peels, and tiny gold spoons.

"Espresso?" Angus asked, serving Robert. Khaat, Brian, Kate and Michael all accepted and Angus poured the cups and served them. "We have some fresh Amaretto cookies if you would all like some with your espresso."

"Don't say cookies around Jack without bringing some," Kate laughed.

"Oh, well, yeah. I forgot," Angus said. "I'll go get them."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23617
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:04 pm

Jack pricked up his ears on hearing cookies, this made Jess and Jim laugh out loud " cookies?" he asked and took an espresso placing some sugar in it and stirred sipping as he waited for the cookies.

" I'm surprised the kids don't call you the cookie monster " Jess said and Jack almost lost his coffee.

"Ow don't give them Ideas Jess," he said and chuckled as he took another sip of his coffee. Jess listened to them talking knowing they were right Brian for saying Rob was an ass and also for Robert and Kate saying that Abby should be treat as a normal child so she would be not reliant on her magic. Jess smiled and lent back enjoying the happy atmosphere.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:56 pm

Angus had one of the stewards bring a plate of the tiny crunchy little Amaretto cookies. They were perfect with the espresso, and it was so typically Tuscan. Khaat finished hers, and Brian saw her growing fatigue.

"I'll take you to the stateroom," he told her.

"No, I can manage," she said, standing. "Stay and enjoy your coffee." Brian knew she wasn't able. She hadn't gotten more than a step or two when Angus was there offering her his arm.

"I'll see to it she's alright," Angus reassured Brian. He took her to her room.

"Stop worrying," Robert said. "She's just tired. And she hates the thought of going back to England. She'll be alright. She just has to go through with going home. Let her have some alone time."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Tue Aug 07, 2012 5:34 pm

Jack and Jess watched as Angus moved Khaat down to her room , Jack munching on a amaretto bisect " good bisect " he said as he drank his coffee. Jess sighed as she heard Robert and looked at him.

"Shes not the only one whose not looking to going back " she said looking directly into his eyes. Jim sighed and shook his head as he too drank his coffee slowly and ate an amaretto bisect , dunking it every so often in the coffee. " what tastes better" he said smiling.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Tue Aug 07, 2012 7:15 pm

"I know," Robert said. "Nobody is. But we can make better use of our weekends. And we should."

"I agree. We can go anywhere in the world for a weekend. And we should," Brian said. "Khaat will be alright. We just need to give her time. She has dreamed of Tuscany all her life. and when she comes her it fills one of her lifelong dreams. When she comes home, she walks into one problem after the other. When she gets here, it all goes away. Who wouldn't want that?"

"Who indeed?" Robert smiled. "But she has a beautiful home with you and a gorgeous family and many friends. Eventually she would miss it, even if she doesnt' see it now. Any thoughts about another trip?"

"Well, actually," Brian said, "I sort of thought perhaps we should go to Vermont, in the States, in the early fall, rent muggle cars and drive through the mountains when the autumn leaves are at the best. I hear it is breathtaking."

"It is," Robert smiled. "That is an excellent thought. What do the rest of you think?"

Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Tue Aug 07, 2012 7:25 pm

Jess and Jack both smiled at the suggestion" perfect " Jess said feeling happier at going back home an her work now she smiled at them. "kinda like taking a revitalizing potion but its for a weekend?" she said smiling as she lent back on Jack slightly " I think I'm ready to go home too, like you said home is where our family is and that's you guys" she chuckled and looked at Jim " even you Jim " she said as he turned and bowed a little to her.

" why thank you Jess" he said smiling as he sipped his coffee,
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Tue Aug 07, 2012 7:34 pm

"Then, I think I"m going to go help my wife back for my grandchildren," Robert said.

"While I pack for you?" Kate shot him a glance.

"Preferably," Robert said simply. "And then I"m heading to bed so I can get one last swim in before we go home."

"There are pools in England, Robert," Kate said.

"Its not the same as the Mediteranean Sea," he said. "I'll leave you all to enjoy your coffee. Goodnight." He got up and left them."

"That really is my cue," Kate sighed. "I'll see you all in the morning. Goodnight." She got up and left as well.

"I am not looking forward to packing for us," Brian said. "Khaat is a professional shopper, I think. I may have to enlarge our closets again."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Tue Aug 07, 2012 7:41 pm

Jess chuckled and nodded Jack just held Jess close to him still " night Robert and Kate we'll stay for a bit I'd like to spend some time with Jess under the stars " Jack said and smiled as Jim smiled at him standing up he placed his empty cup down.

" I think I will retire also , that coffee made me some what tired" he said smiling as he moved below decks. Jack staid with Jess held in his arms until Jess started to fall asleep on him and then with a chuckle he stood up carrying her down below to their rooms
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Tue Aug 07, 2012 7:53 pm

When morning came, Brian was rudely awakened by Abbey leaping up onto Brian and hollering in his ear.

"Daddy! Daddy! Daddy!" she was jumping up and down on hhis stomach. He groaned.

"Abbey, stop," he yawned. "You'll wake Mama."

"Mama gone."

"What?" he was suddenly awake. She was right. Khaat was gone. "Where is Mama?" he asked.

"With Papa," she nodded.

"You sure?" he asked. She nodded. "Okay." He was about to ask her about her siblings when she bounced off.

"Get up!" she shouted at him, scowling.

"Okay, okay," he sighed. Abbey went dashing down the hallway in her bare feet, towards the deck. Brian sighed, yawning again. He had no idea why she was so wound up today.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Tue Aug 07, 2012 8:01 pm

Jess and Jack woke slowly and smiled at each other before kissing and getting dressed. Jim on the other hand fell with a bump from his bed and sighed as he sat on the floor . quickly he stood up and headed for the shower after he dressed and headed up for breakfast. " Good morning all and Abby too" he said smiling down at her as Jack and Jess joined them both smiling as they sat together Jess seemingly more relaxed than she'd been that night.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 52 of 100 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 76 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top