Marriage is Murder - Page 51
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Marriage is Murder - Page 51 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Marriage is Murder

Page 51 of 100 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 75 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marriage is Murder - Page 51 Empty Re: Marriage is Murder

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Aug 05, 2012 9:41 pm

Khaat looked at her father, curious. He knew something. "What do you know?" she asked.

"I'll tell you later," he smiled. "Its nothing to worry about. Enjoy your dessert, Dear."

"Its not a two year old's exxperimenting with crayons is it?"

"No," he said. "It isn't. She's extraordinary."

"Seers just dont develop this early," Khaat said.

"Your great grandmother did," her mother said. "As soon as she could talk, they say. So did Sybil Trelawny, or so they say. Why do you think it always means trouble?"

"Because it usually does," Khaat said.

"I've got this one," he smiled at her. When dessert was over, the stewards took away the dishes and brought champagne at Robert's request. They poured the glasses and even brought Abbey a little glass of soda.

"To a beautiful cruise and a wonderful break. May we have many more," Robert raised his glass.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23615
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sun Aug 05, 2012 9:51 pm

Jack, Jess and Jim all raised there glasses and repeated what Robert said " to may more " they said and took a drink Jess resting against Jack . Jim resting against the back of his chair as he looked over the ocean happy to be returning to his home and wife he listened to Kate and Khaat but said nothing he did notice Jack and Jess getting comfortable together and smiled knowing as long as they relaxed everything would be fine. As for Cassidy he made a point of going to see her that night so he could settle his own mind how things were.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Aug 05, 2012 10:08 pm

After dinner, Abbey reminded Robert that he promised to read the story tonight. He smiled.

"Did I say that?" he asked her. She nodded. He tried to deny he'd said it, but she quickly caught him.

"Papa, story! You say story!" she scowled at him.

"Alright," he laughed. "I did. Let's go." He went over to her and picked her up from Brian, tickling her. They both laughed and he took her to the nursery.

"She certainly is Papa's girl," Michael laughed.

"Indeed she is," Brian said. "And I'm glad."

"You should go help tuck the kids in," Khaat told him, not wanting the kids to be without them so often.

"You're right. Okay," he got up and kissed her softly. "Don't go anywhere. I'll be back." He looked at the others. "Don't let her leave without me." He went downstairs.

"I dont' know where he thinks I"m going to go," she said, pouring more champagne into her glass.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Mon Aug 06, 2012 12:46 pm

Jess smiled and looked at Robert and Abby as they left she watched Brian leave and nodded to Khaat's words. "hes just concerned for you Khaat " she said softly " we all care about you , even if some of us don't show it" she said and glanced at Jim.

" What I do but its not my nature to show it in a gushy mushy way" he added finishing his food and drink. Jack staid quiet as he looked at Khaat he wanted to say he was sorry but he knew saying anything would bring it all back for both of them and that was not what he wanted to do as it would spoil the night.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon Aug 06, 2012 1:31 pm

"Thank you," Khaat said

A few minutes later, Robert and Brian came back, and Khaat could tell they had had a conversation. Brian had a storybook from the nursery in his hand.

"What's wrong with you two?" Khaat asked. He laid the storybook in front of her. It was a child's story about animals in the jungle with drawing of large, cute animals. "What's wrong with it? I bought that book for her."

He opened the book to a page and pointed to a baby tiger cub. "She wants one of these when we go."

"Huh?" she frowned.

"She wants us to bring her back one of these," he repeated "When we go there."

"Oh, Brian, don't be ridiculous. We're not going there. She's two," Khaat laughed.

"I'll bet you that within the next 6 months, this..." he pointed to the jungle picture, "is exactly where we're gonna be."

"Oh, don't be silly. We have no business being there," she laughed. "There is nothing for us there."

"Bet me? I dont think we can ignore it."

Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Mon Aug 06, 2012 1:41 pm

Jim looked up and smiled " hay take that bet Khaat " he said ad chuckled Jack could not help but do the same as Jess nudged him gently and he lent on her shoulder. Jess looked at Brian as she spoke.

" what makes her think you'll be in a jungle?" she asked hoping to get to the bottom of all that was happening with Abby and her seeming seers visions that she's developed at only two years old.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon Aug 06, 2012 1:53 pm

"He asked her what we were doing there," Robert said, resuming his seat. "and she didn't know. She just wants a baby tiger."

"She's two," Kate laughed. "She's just putting in her order for a pet."

"She's not getting a tiger," Brian frowned.

"When we get back," Kate said. "I'll go to Diagon Alley and get her one of those magical stuffed baby tigers. That will satisfy her. We travel a lot, and she knows it. There is no reason why we would be going to the jungle. She likes stories and she's probably developing an imagination. I don't want to squash her imagination, but all children have that. Let's not get ourselves all caught up into believing everything she says is prophetic. Thats just not true."

"I dont know" Robert said, ordering espresso,"It seems to have worked pretty well for her so far."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Mon Aug 06, 2012 2:20 pm

Jess chuckled and nodded " it is possible were seeing whats not there " she said and sat back against Jack who had moved slightly behind her. Jim nodded and chuckled at Kate's suggestion.

"They have those might get some for my kids. " he said thinking Margaret would thank him if he brought back a stuffed magical elephant for the kids and a few others. Jess could not help but chuckle at his words and the thought of his kids riding aorund the garden on a stuffed magical elephant.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon Aug 06, 2012 2:32 pm

"If we continue foster this in her," Khaat said, "She'll start Hogwarts not as a student but as the Divinations professor. I dont' want that for her. I want her to have a normal childhood. Mom is right. We need to let her be a normal child."

"I think it should ease up when we get home," Brian said. "When she gets into her regular routine at home. She's had to be redirected with a great many things and activities right now. If we get her home, she'll be far more free to go and do things as she likes. She pretty much as free run of the house. She's been a lot more restricted here out of necessity."

"Well, she spends a great deal of her time in the kitchen with Angus," Kate said. "She likes to be part of the cooking when she can. Is she asleep now?"

"Yes," her father said. "You should be resting soon too, my dear. Before all Brian's spells wear off."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Mon Aug 06, 2012 11:28 pm

Jim , Jess and Cassidy sat listening Jess gave a sigh she knew exactly what Khaat and Robert were trying to avoid as she'd had the pushy parents when she was a child. " I'm glad your not pushing her " she said and smiled " my parents were rather pushy when my seers ability's came in they wanted to know everything." she said and chuckled " that was until Jack came and they then left me alone" she looked at Robert and Khaat " let her find her own place " she sipped her drink and lent back against Jack.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 51 of 100 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 75 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top