Marriage is Murder - Page 50
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Marriage is Murder - Page 50 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Marriage is Murder

Page 50 of 100 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 75 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marriage is Murder - Page 50 Empty Re: Marriage is Murder

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Aug 05, 2012 3:50 pm

"Yes," Kate said, still painting. "And it is creepy, I agree. Khaat's own skills didn't show up til later. But, as I understand it, Sybil Trelawny started out at a very young age. Maybe it means she'll have powers of some significance. Who knows?"

"I don't know if I wish that on her," Robert said, resuming his work. "Seers sometimes see hideous things."

"She did," Kate said, "And at 2, she had no idea what it was. She just took it at face value. That protects her for now. She's alright. Its when we understand just enough to be afraid that the terror kicks in. Abbey understands animals. If thats what the bat eats, for her, thats just what it eats. Simple. And lets leave it there for her."

"Excellent idea," Robert said. "I say we not worry about it for now. We've seen no sign of trouble, and we've kept moving. So, I think we're alright for now. lets get back to having a good time. You do know this cruise can't last much longer. We do have to get back to real life."

Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23615
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sun Aug 05, 2012 4:24 pm

Jim nodded and lay back down Jack sighed as Jess walked back up smiling " shes eating ice cream and drawing " she told Robert " be best if we check those later " she said and sat with Jack picking up the sunblock she rubbed some on his shoulders " don't need you peeling anytime soon dear " she said and Jack chuckled.

" I don't peel I brown" he told her and she chuckled "well ok once I peeled " he said and let Jess cover his shoulders in the sun block.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Aug 05, 2012 4:37 pm

"Robert," Kate said, changing colors on her brush, "Don't you think Khaat could help with that, Dear? That bag has got more paperwork in it than the Ministry and St. Mungos put together."

"Well, thats not quite true," he said. "But there is a lot of paper in it." It was true. There were hundreds of thousands of post stamp sized papers in there, and they were honestly organized. It was probably one of the most valuable messenger bags in existence. And he had layered ridiculous protection spells over it. "But yes. I think she could help, but maybe not today. Maybe tomorrow. And as soon as we get off the cruise, I really do need to go home and put some of this nonsense where it goes."

Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sun Aug 05, 2012 5:18 pm

Jim sighed and looked at the bag " it is a lot of paper work " he said softly he noted Jess stand and move back down below leaving Jack to sunbath in what sun remained. " well I'm off for a shower before supper " he said and stood up moving below to his cabin. Jess sw him and smiled.

" I was checking on the children there napping now all but Abby, she seems content to draw " she told him and he nodded .

" shes a bright little girl Jess" he spoke soft so not to wake the children " I feel she'll be like her mother" Jess smiled and nodded back to him.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Aug 05, 2012 5:36 pm

Kate was just finishing what she wanted to do with her painting when Angus came up on deck. "Dinner is being served on the rear deck," he smiled. "The sunset will be beautiful this evening. Brian says he's talked Khaat into trying a bit of solid food, and he says she's done well enough on fluids that she should be alright. He's got her pain under control, and he's helped her with a rennervate spell to hold her through dinner."

"Excellent," Robert said. "the girl needs food. I just didn't think she'd be up to it this soon. He's done a good job. We all need to discuss when we're going back."

"You're feeling the pressure to get home, aren't you?" Kate asked.

"Unfortunately, yes. I am," Robert said.

"Then we should discuss it. We all have responsibilities in England. Unless we all retire and move here permanently."

"Don't tempt me," Robert said. "Angus, are they coming up?"

"Yes," Angus said. "He's helping her refresh herself a bit and then they're coming." Robert closed the bag and Kate put her brush in the water glass.

"Then lets go to dinner," Robert told them, getting up.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sun Aug 05, 2012 6:00 pm

Jim changed and headed up to the rear deck he now wore a light pair of trousers and a light shirt as he sat at the table looking across at the sunset " I heard you talking of going back to England " he asked looking over at Kate and Robert. Jess and Jack walked around and sat down.

" yes he was Jim I agree it is time to go home " Jess said softly " as much as I love those yacht I feel the children do need home and their comforts" she sighed as she pored into a glass her soft drink. " that and I feel I need to return to St. Mongos." she looked over at Jack who smiled reassuringly at her.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Aug 05, 2012 6:26 pm

"Agreed," Brian said, walking Khaat slowly up onto the deck. She had a beautiful soft gown in a pale yellow with a longsleeved robe that was the same color but heavier to keep her from chilling. None of her bandages were visible under the gown and robe, and Brian had covered the burns on her face and neck by using conceal spells and glamour spells. Aside from looking like she still needed some rest, all looked well. Brian had concealed it on purpose. He hadn't wanted anyone to worry about her. He helped her to a place at the table and then sat beside her.

"We have actually been talking about that," Brian said. "Its time. Much as we'd like to stay here, we do need to go back to work. Its hard to hold 3 jobs at a time, especially if you dont' go. I think we're all feeling a bit of the pull to go back. Perhaps that means we're ready then."

"I think it does," Robert smiled. "I'll tell Angus to get us to port by morning."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sun Aug 05, 2012 7:26 pm

Jim chuckled as Jess smiled feeling a sense of relief through out the group at going home finally. Jess relaxed against Jack and sighed. " I have the shop to take care of too as well as my duties to St. Mongos" she said Jack nodded he agreed even though he was doing his job right there and then, he was the bodyguard. Jim looked at Robert as he pored out some Ice tea for himself then sat back in his chair as he watched the sun setting behind Robert and Kate.

"Will be nice to be home again" he said softly and smiled as he drank some tea " wonderful tea Angus " he drank more.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Aug 05, 2012 8:19 pm

Robert looked at the Tuscan sunset. He was going to miss it. He glanced at Khaat. Every time they came to Tuscany, she loved it more. And it got harder to leave here for her. She hadn't said anything about not wanting to go back. But Robert knew how much she loved it here.

"You lot look like you're never coming back again," Angus said, serving a beautiful fresh Tuscan lemon ricotta cheesecake. "You look like you're being sentenced to Azkaban. What the matter with you? Its not like you have to make a great effort to get here. Bloody hell."

"Why dont we come here more often?" Kate asked Robert.

"I have to work?" Robert offered up the only excuse he knew.

"That's a crappy excuse," Michael said. "You do get a day off. Two of them. Why can't you come on your days off? Weekends? Holidays? You talk about it all the time but never do it."

Robert was about to speak when Abbey escaped the nursery again.

"Again?" he frowned, hearing the pitter patter of her little feet as she ran to Brian. Brian picked her up.

"No go, Daddy," she said.

"No go where?" he asked.

"Birdie bad," she said.

"Birdie?" Brian asked. Robert frowned.

"How do you know the birdie is bad?" Robert asked her. She paused and shrugged. She didn't know.

"Birdie bad. No go, Papa."

"Abigail," Robert called her softly, rarely using her real first name. "If you dont' want us to go, we won't go. We're not going to let any birdie hurt anybody." He looked at the flustered nanny who had finally surfaced.

"I don't know how she keeps getting out," the nanny said.

"Its alright. Has she done more drawings?"

"Yes, but they're nonsense. Just black lines Lots of little black lines with red scribbles. Pages and pages of them.."

"Thank you," Robert said, "We've got this. We'll bring her back ourselves in a bit."

"Yes, Sir,' The nanny said, retreating.

Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sun Aug 05, 2012 9:04 pm

Jack looked at Angus and sighed " maybe that's how we feel, leaving all this beauty for the cold gray streets of England" he said finishing his drink and sat back as he watched Abby run up to Robert. Jess was about to move to take her back when she heard Robert tell the nanny she could stay for a while and she sat back down with Jack she heard the nannies description of the pictures she'd drawn and sighed deeply. Jack just held her close to him and gave her some soda which she drank quietly. She held on to her own thoughts of what they could be about .
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 50 of 100 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 75 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top