Marriage is Murder - Page 49
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Marriage is Murder - Page 49 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Marriage is Murder

Page 49 of 100 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 74 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marriage is Murder - Page 49 Empty Re: Marriage is Murder

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Aug 04, 2012 12:19 am

"Eating?" Kate laughed. "Of course, Jess. I lost most of my paintings that I still had in the fire. I just havent' done much painting since. But I love watercolors. Especially of the sea. And the light is so unusual on the water today that I couldn't resist. I just hope I can capture it."

"You have never had an issue with that," Robert said, dipping a quill into a travel inkwell to sign some parchments. "You were always very good with understanding light and darkness. I think it has something to do with your seer's powers, quite honestly."

"My mother used to believe that," Kate shrugged. "My father painted but my mother didn't ever like his use of light as she did mine. So, I don't know."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23616
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Walker Sat Aug 04, 2012 1:16 am

Jack laughed as Jess smiled watching Robert walk over to Kate and talk to her " I like your paintings I think I still have one of yours in my living room above my fireplace , a beautiful water color of a Tuscan street " she said smiling " its beautiful and I think its perfect Kate" she said as Jack picked up an apple from a fruit bowl close by and bite into it as Jess shook her head.

" well she was right I love food as she loves painting " he said and Jess smiled and patted his tummy.

"Just don't put on too much weight" she told him and looked at Robert " I think there should be some sort of training session when we get back to get the guys back in shape" Jack gasped then laughed.

" We're not that out of shape, well not much anyway" he said and Jim looked up from his lounger.

" speak for your self Jack" he said and chuckled.
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 1311

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Aug 04, 2012 5:28 pm

"He'l burn it off at the fall bootcamp I'm going to send you all to in Colorado. I'm not sure that I can afford you to all go at once. I might have to send you two at a time," Robert said. "I've been too soft on you lot about your training and fitness. Its time we whipped that back into shape."

"They have been busy this year, Robert," Kate said, mixing a coral color with a bit of white to lighten it up before she applied it to her canvas.

"Ah, and thats how disaster happens," Robert said, "When we're least prepared. We must improve."

"So they need to enjoy it while it lasts," Kate said.

"Well, more or less. I've always enjoyed bootcamp," Robert said.

"Outside of you and Brian, I don't know of anyone else who would."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sat Aug 04, 2012 10:29 pm

Jim looked up at Kate and Robert and looked over at Jack " Jack does ?" he asked as Jack looked at him from behind Jess and chuckled as Jess nudged him.

" ow he does love challenges" she told them and Jack nodded behind her as he moved to rub Jess shoulders gently she closed her eyes and enjoyed the feeling but something made her stand and move to the nursery where she found Fallon crying she'd cut her knee, Jess healed it and accioed a carrot stick which she took and started to chew on it happily.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Aug 04, 2012 10:50 pm

Robert was doing paperwork when Abbey came up and climbed up on the bench beside him. She had a piece of paper in her hands.

"What have you got?" he laid his quill aside, smiling at her. She showed him the picture she'd colored. It was a page from a coloring book. A beautiful princess. But Abbey had scribbled her red crayon darkly all over it. He didn't see any other colors. He wasn't sure if she had been angry or why she'd colored so much and so hard. "Tell me about your picture, Sweetheart," he told her.

"It Mama," she nodded.

"Mama? What about Mama? Does she have a red dress?" Robert asked. Abbey shook her head no. She saw a steward on deck who had a bandaid on the back of his hand, and the bandaid was bloodstained. She pointed to it.

"Like that?" Robert asked. Abbey nodded. "Where, Abbey? Where do you see the red on Mama?" She pointed to the red in her picture. It was not much help. He was presuming that Khaat was fine because she was with Brian. Angus had overheard and he immediately turned and went to their stateroom. He came back only a moment later emptyhanded, shaking his head. Robert was relieved. Khaat was apparently fine. He had to do a bit of thinking to figure out how to get what he needed from a two year old.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sat Aug 04, 2012 11:12 pm

Jess returned and smiled seeing Abby with Robert " sorry she snuck out while the assistants weren't looking" she saw the picture and frowned turning to Angus who she saw shake his head at Robert and took it to mean Khaat was fine " could it be accidental magic again her seers ability?" she asked " or she just heard something?" she said not wanting to say much more in front of Abby. Jack stayed sat down he saw the picture and who had drawn it he still felt bad for what had happened and he took hold of the small pouch containing the bottle of wolfsbane that hung around his neck.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Aug 04, 2012 11:32 pm

Kate got up and went over to them and looked at the picture. Then she saw a black mark on the right upper corner. Just a short line. Nothing more.

"Hey," Kate said, hugging her from behind, "That is a beautiful picture." Abbey nodded, loving her grandma. Kate pointed to the black line. "What's this? Tell Gam."

"Bird," Abbey nodded.

"A bird?" Kate asked. "Its that color?" Abbey nodded. "Tell me about the bird. Whats it doing?"

"Fly," abbey said.

"Where is it going?"

"Away," Abbey said.

"Did this..."she pointed to the blood, "scare the bird away?"

"No," Abbey said. "He like it."

"Why does he like it?"

"He eat it," Abbey said simply. Kate looked at Robert who didn't want to show one ounce of emotion.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sat Aug 04, 2012 11:48 pm

Jess frowned and looked at Kate wondering what she was talking about and sat down still confused. " whats she talking about Kate? " she asked Jack held her once more from behind.

" Sound like it could be a vampire to me. " he said without thinking what he'd just said " don't they eat blood in a way" he looked at Robert and Kate " there are none here though were out in the ocean" he looked around and chuckled as Jim sat up.

" yeah we are Jack that's the wet stuff around us" he said as as Jess chuckled.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Aug 05, 2012 12:03 am

Robert knew they were right. He looked at Abbey. "Can you tell Papa anything more about your picture?" She just shrugged. She knew nothing more. "Can I have your beautiful picture?" he asked. "I'd really like it." She nodded. Robert looked at Jess. "Would you please take my very special little artist here,..." he gave Abbey a kiss and she hugged his neck. "And take her back to make me some more pictures?" He looked at Abbey, "You'll make me some more, right?" She nodded, eager to please her beloved Papa.

"Papa?" she asked.

"Yes, Sweetie," he smiled.

"Story today?"

"How about I tuck you into bed tonight and I'll read the story?" he asked. She nodded.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sun Aug 05, 2012 3:07 pm

Jess smiled and nodded as she moved to take Abby's hand in her own she paused while Abby spoke to Robert about a story. " I'll remind him Abby don't you worry , come on now, I think there's ice cream in the nursery" she said and lead her back down. Sitting with her she gave her a full box of crayons to draw with and several sheets of white paper while she prepared the ice cream for them all. Jim smiled and looked at Kate as she painted.

"Looking good Kate, not lost the touch." he complimented her from under his straw hat as he lay on the lounger not far from her. Jack looked at Robert then at Kate once Abby was gone.

"bit creepy a girl of hr age having seers visions like that" he said " that is what those pictures are right" he asked having seen them with Jess who had told him she had drawn when her seers powers first appeared and still had them .
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 49 of 100 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 74 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top