Marriage is Murder - Page 5
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Marriage is Murder - Page 5 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Marriage is Murder

Page 5 of 100 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 52 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marriage is Murder - Page 5 Empty Re: Marriage is Murder

Post by Jack Black Heart Fri Mar 23, 2012 7:34 pm

Jack nodded along with Steven " he's just extra frisky I think " Steven said then heard Brian and Michael looking for Abbey " Abby?" he said and looked around he didn't see her then he too started looking for her while Jack moved to look where the furniture was he looked at it and checked no sign of Abby and he began to get worried about her as he stepped up his search checking under the stairs and behind the couch finding no sign of her. Steven walked out side.

"Abby !!!" He called out to see if she had wandered out side while cassidy staid with the others who played with the toys that moved around them.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 2116

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Mar 23, 2012 7:40 pm

Khaat heard them calling and searching for Abbey. It sent a hard chill of fear in her heart, and she got up and left her bed and her room. She began to hunt for Abbey in the places she knew her to most usuallly go. It wasnt' long before she heard Abbey's little voice calliing for Mama. But it was muffled.

She tracked it down to Brian's closet. She went into the closet and figured out she had been shut inside one of Brian's large sweater drawers. The clothes were all out of the drawers and shelves and closet rods and all strewn on the floor.

She tried to open the drawer but it bit her. Hard. She felt pain shoot up her hand and up her arm. She blasted the drawer with wandless magic but the magic backfired and threw her across the room, into the wall, and everything went black when her head struck a shelf.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23620
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Fri Mar 23, 2012 7:45 pm

Steven heard the blast and ran to the room " Khaat " he said then turned to the draw she had aimed at " open up or your so help me god will be turned into kindling " he demanded and it did he lifted out Abby and then turned to see Jack rush in to check on Khaat kneeling down he saw him touch her neck.

" She's out cold better get Brian to check her she could be seriously hurt " he said and looked at Steven as he left.

" Brian!! Khaat's hurt, she I think tried to use her magic " he said still holding Abby in his arms tight as he hoped Khaat would be alright.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Mar 23, 2012 8:00 pm

Brian and Robert and Michael came running. Brian caressed Abbey's cheek.

"Are you okay?" he asked her. She nodded.

"Bites," she pointed to the drawer.

"It bit you?" Michael asked.

"Bites Mama," she said.

"The hell it does," Michael was pissed off instantly. Robert was kneeling beside Khaat.

"Looks like she just hit her head. But the damned thing did bite her," Robert said, taking Khaat's hand in his to examine her fingers.

"Give it here," Michael said, reaching for the drawer.

"Wait," robert said. "Before you make it firewood. Its just bewitched. Lets take the hex off it and not destroy it."

"It is an otherwise perfectly serviceable sweater drawer," Brian said.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Fri Mar 23, 2012 8:09 pm

Steven staid stood with Abby and nodded " that it did " he said stepping out into the room Jack propped her head up as he watched Brain check Khaats hand " did it brake anything?" he asked knowing it could have broken her fingers if it hit in the right place. He picked her up slowly and carried Khaat to her bed laying her down gently on it. Steven placed Abby with Cassidy and returned to the draw watching to see what Michael would do with the piece of furniture now it had hurt Khaat buy biting her hand and knocking her out from being angry at it trapping Abby in it.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Mar 23, 2012 8:24 pm

"Yes," Robert answered Jack. "It broke her first three fingers. But they're good clean breaks. I can heal the breaks with episkeys, but they'll still bruise. Can't help that." He closed her hand in his and wandlessly set her fingers. The little bones snapped back into place with a disgusting crunching sound. He made sure they were properly aligned and set. "They'll be fine. I am more concerned that her fever is not responding to the potion. Brian, go get a couple ice packs. it will help her headache and take the fever down both."

"Going now," Brian replied, going downstairs as Robert tucked her back into bed.

Abbey was angry that she had been shut in the drawer and that it had bit her mother. She went over to the kitchen drawer and began kicking them furiously.

"Hey, hey, hey," Angus frowned, not used to seeing Abbey angry ever. He went to her and picked her up. "Whats made you so mad?"

"Bit Mama!" she said. "Bad!" She started kicking the silverware drawer because it was the only one her little foot could get to while he was holding her.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:00 am

Steven sighed and winced as he heard the snap of Khaat's bones as they went back in place but he also hear the thump thump of some small foot kicking something rather hard in the kitchen. Leaving Khaat, Jack and Robert he moved down to the kitchen " hay wrong draws Abby, Roberts with mom and she'll be ok " he said looking at Angus " A draw upstairs had her trapped inside and when Khaat went to get her it broke her fingers Robert just fixed them , he is also worried about the fever its got worse " he looked at Angus worried himself for her.

Jack winced at the sound of Khaats bones going back and repairing as he stood in the room with Robert " damn thing should be made into kindling " he said but he knew it was just magic that had brought it to life and with out it , the draws were just that pieces of wood shaped into some thing useful. He looked at Robert "want me to get anything?" he asked wondering if to reassure Abby he'd want her to see Khaat but was not sure with her having the fever if Robert would think that a good idea.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 3077
Special Abilities : Legllimancy, Speaking to Animals

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:45 am

"I'm sorry, Abbey," Angus kissed her little forehead. "Was it scary being in the drawer?" She shook her head no.

"Bit Mama!" she was clearly not bothered by being trapped in the drawer. She was far more into just being angry. The drawer had been naughty and bitten Mama. In that moment, Angus saw that Abbey was a Lupin through and through. Brave even at not qute 2. Strong. Compassionate and gentle like her mother and her grandmother, but with a huge heart. And bonded to her mother in the same way that Khaat and Brian like they hadd bonded to Remus.

"Your mama is okay. Papa fixed the bite," Angus said. "I have an idea," he said. "I'm making pies. Would you like to make your own pie?"

"Mine?" she looked at him.

"Yeah," he smiled. "Here." He motioned a tall barstool over to the counter and set her on it. He gave her a little wad of dough to play with and a four inch tart pan. "Make the dough flat and then we'll put it in the pan. Like this."
He showed her how to use her fist to make the dough flat. She delighted in having something to pound for a good reason. It made him laugh.

"No," Robert told Jack. "Wont be good for Abbey to see her mom before she comes to. Her little 2 year old brain will blame that on the drawer. "
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:39 am

Steven smiled and moved form the kitchen to the bed room " she already did she was kicking the silver draw in the kitchen Angus has her in hand but I have to say she is a true lupin wasn't bothered about being trapped only that her mom was hurt " he said smiling as he took some ice and placed it in a bowl with a cloth to take threw to Robert " a right little trooper" he added seeing Jack nod.

Jack looked at Robert and nodded as she saw Steven place the bowl of ice next to Khaat on the night stand. " thought that would be your answer." he said and noted Steven walking back in. He was glad Angus had the almost two year old occupied with pie making. He knew it would make her for the short time forget about her experience and they her mom had been hurt.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:50 am

Robert made an ice pack and put it on Khaat's head where she'd hit her head. He had had enough of her being unconscious. He woke her. She had a massive headache.

"I know," he said. "I know." He laid his hand on her forehead and drew off her pain. She sighed with relief.

"Abbey," she said softly.

"She's fine," Robert said. "She's ticky but she's alright. Angus is getting her help in the kitchen.

"She had to be so scared," Khaat sighed. "Because my magic is going all screwy."

"Actually no. She wasn't scared. She was really angry."

"Abbey?" Khaat frowned. She had never seen Abbey angry.

"Yeah. Abbey," Robert laughed. "She was angry because the drawer bit you. Not because she was caught in the drawer. She's a Lupin through and through."

"Daddy, dont' let her get this stuff. Please."

"I dont' know if I can prevent that," he said gently. "But I'll do my best. Now, you had enough of a workout. You need some rest now." He was about to leave when he heard fighting sounds in Brian's closet. "Now what?" he scowled. he got up and went in to see the clothes that had been on the floor were all in a huge fight, all vying for the places they wanted in his closet. "Michael!" Brian called. "You are now on wonky magic duty!"

Michael looked up from his work in the kitchen and laid his kitchen towel aside. "Great," MIchael sighed. "What's acting up now?" He headed upstairs.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 100 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 52 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top