Marriage is Murder - Page 52
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Marriage is Murder - Page 52 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Marriage is Murder

Page 52 of 100 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 76 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marriage is Murder - Page 52 Empty Re: Marriage is Murder

Post by Jessie Tyler Tue May 15, 2012 10:47 pm

Jessica was about to stop the jelly fish when she saw Brian flick his hand sending it to the sea once again Jack held Andrew away from it but could not help but smirk as it headed to Brian it was a split second later he stopped as he realized it could do some serious hard to Brian if the tentacles touched him. " wow, close call ,hay Brian " he said and looked at where it had fallen " good job it wasn't a Portuguese man of war , those are deadly" he said as Andrew saw a rock pool James and jaylen walked back with pockets filled with shells and sat decorating piles of sand making them into sand castles not far from jack and Jess.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Tue May 15, 2012 10:56 pm

"Well, I am learning that when her magic is on the fritz, I need to keep my eyes open," Brian said.

"I will not cast any more spells," she said.

"Its not just the ones you cast," he said. "Its about all that wishing. You wish something, or you dream something and all sorts of bizarre things happen."

"Then I need to just stop thinking or dreaming," she scowled at him.

"No," he said, "because when you're sleep deprived, your dreams get really bizarre and the magic gets just plain weird."

"Would you rather I stayed home with Daddy?" she asked innocently.

"No," he kissed her forehead. "As long as we have coffee in the house, we'll be fine."

"For which one of us?"

"Me," he said. "You don't think I come by those quick reflexed naturally, do you? Its pure caffeine, Babe." She laughed.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23619
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Tue May 15, 2012 11:05 pm

Jess could not help but chuckle at the pair of them " ow jack knows about that don't you" she said and Jack looked at his head and breathed out as he smiled.

" ow, I still have the wig that some how got onto my head the last time " he said and Jess chuckled.

" he doesn't mind really , mines doing the same but not so dramatically " she said " just changed the color of the curtains twice red and once a horrid lime green. " Ow and the furniture now hides when I sleep I kinda set one of the chairs on fire Jack got it out but it won't come near me " she looked at Jack who nodded.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Tue May 15, 2012 11:18 pm

"Well, such is the price of being married to a seer," Brian said. "Robert's lucky to have survived living with Kate this long, I suppose."

"You can change that any time you choose," Khaat offered him.

"No," he replied firmly. "I' rather never sleep again and be with you than to try to sleep one night without you." She smiled.

"And you swore you'd be a bachelor and didn't want kids," she laughed.

"You sort of came as a set, though," he laughed. "I didn't have any time without the kids if I wanted you."

"Don't deny it," she said, "You love it."

"I'm not complaining," he said. "Far from it."

"Then are you ready for more?" she asked mischeviously.

"No!" he said, frowning. "I'd like a break from diapers and food fights for a bit."

"If you wait til the food fights are over, we'll be too old to have more kids," she said. "That doesn't stop for another 20 years."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Tue May 15, 2012 11:25 pm

Jessica smiled and chuckled at them " ow , so true" she said at the point Brian said that Khaat and the kids came as a set. Jack chuckled and looked at Jess " there is away not to have kids I had Robert , cast a spell that won't allow me to have any more kids not till I wanted it, so far its held " she said smiling at Jack who breathed out.

" she means thankfully twins and what she went threw was enough to age me ten years and Robert stopped me too, we felt it was time. " he said as Alex and Catlin ran over showing the shells they had gathered jess saw one still home to a hermit crab and took it throwing it into the water.

" that one had a crabby crab inside " she said and they all pulled faces " hes better in the water" both nodded.

" no crabby crabs to nip" Alex said and took his sister back to the mound of sand again.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Tue May 15, 2012 11:39 pm

"I think five is a nice even number," Brian laughed.

"You do realize that Mis does have a right to come and ask for Dakota when she graduates in a couple weeks," Khaat said quietly.

"You havent heard from her at all though," Brian frowned. "She hasn't even tried to visit her."

"Its hard to do that in Hogwarts," Khaat said. "You know that."

"I do," he said, "but we're the only family Dakota knows. It's not healthy for her if Mis just comes and takes her. And we do have full custody of Dakota."

"But Mis is my daughter too. I do care what she wants," Khaat sighed.

"How about we just cross that when and if we come to it?" Brian asked.

"Hey!" Angus called from the balcony up at the house. "You're stocked for the next three or four days. If there is something else you need, just let me know."

"Thanks," Brian called back. Angus just waved and apparated out.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Tue May 15, 2012 11:49 pm

Jess sighed and looked at Jack but looked at Brian when he spoke of crossing that bridge when it happened " I agree she might just head off someplace by her self " she said " she's not made a move to come and see her for all Dakota knows your her parents, end of " she said and saw Alex about to place a shell in his mouth she shouted for him not to and he dropped it . every one looked at Angus when he shouted and Jess smiled " ow so whose cooking tonight" she asked smiling as Jack rolled his eyes again.

" don't go there again" he said and Jess just laughed it was then Andrew walked over with a round ball inside it swirled and moved " that's a remeberall , where did you find that?" she asked as she took it from him.

" behind the sand pile over there" he said and pointed to his left."thought uncle Brian might like" he said .
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed May 16, 2012 12:16 am

"Yes, I believe I would like it," Brian said, taking it upon himself to take it from Jess. He held it up to the light, and Khaat looked into it and shivered hard.

"Give it to me," she told him, reaching out and taking it. The minute she had the remembrall in her hand, it apparated her out.

"No!" Brian jolted to try to grab ahold of her but she was gone. "Damnit!" he was trying not to panic, but he had seen by the look in her eyes that she had not voluntarily apparated out.

Khaat found herself in utter darkness but she smelled dampness. And then she smelled death. She stood perfectly still for a long moment, and then her necklace began to glow green. She turned and saw, from the light of the stone around her neck, the distinctive figure of James Blood. She was standing in a mausoleum. In a tomb.

"What's the matter? Cant see, little mortal?" he sneered. "How sad for you."

Brian felt dead ended. There was no possible way for him to begin to trace her. No way to being to look for he and where the enchanted glass orb had taken her.

And then, he heard the crackle of porting. He spun around behind him. There on the sand were Edward Donohue--Angus's grandfather. And with him was Robert.

"What have you done?" Edward demanded.

"Done? What have I done?" Brian was livid. "Nothing! Where is my wife?"

"Someone has violated the protection line on my ancestor's tomb. And for some reason, I saw a flash of green light," Edward said.

"The remembrall was a trap," Brian said.

"Someone take the kids to someplace safe," Robert ordered. "The rest of you come with us. We're about to go toe to toe with a werewolf, I do believe."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Wed May 16, 2012 10:23 pm

Jess watched in horror as Khaat was aperated away right under there noses. She almost felt faint at the energy she felt leave the air as Khaat disappeared Jack stopped her and held her up as he spun to see Edward and he frowned he knew who had taken her once the man had spoke " James " he said softly " Jess take all the kids back to the villa stay there " he looked at her and quickly kissed her " this ends once and for all " he said and moved to Brian's side. " I'm ready when you are" he said then faced Edward as he had spoken " I get first crack you can take whats left , its personal" he spoke his eyes flashing yellow in his anger that hid brother had taken one of his family.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed May 16, 2012 10:44 pm

"Take a number, Jack," Brian said.

"Let's go," Edward said, hurryin them along. "We on't know what he's doing. The sooner we get there, the better off we are. Robert..."

"I know the way," Robert replied. Edward and Robert reached out their hands to port Brian and Jack along with them. Brian took hol of Edward's hand, and Robert waited for Jack. Edward disapparated with a loud crack and apparated to the cemetary, outside the family mausoleum.

When Jack took hold of Robert, Robert apparated to the cemetary as well.

"There's only one way in and out," Edward pointed to the door. "Shields up, Everyone. Its not like we can sneak up on him." Robert and Brian raise their shields and held their wands at the ready. Edward led the way into the mausoleum. The center tomb door was ajar. Edward pointed to the center door, knowing that James had to be there. Brian took a position on one side of the tomb door and Robert took a position on the other side. Edward looked at Jack to see if he was ready to go through the door with him.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 52 of 100 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 76 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top