Marriage is Murder - Page 6
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Marriage is Murder - Page 6 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Marriage is Murder

Page 6 of 100 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 53 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marriage is Murder - Page 6 Empty Re: Marriage is Murder

Post by Jessie Tyler Sat Mar 24, 2012 4:59 pm

Steven smiled " hey I think its a good trait " he said smiling at her hearing the noise he followed Robert and rolled his eyes. Taking a step forward he dodged a coat hanger as it was swiped at him like a sword " hay no fare, I was not ready " he said and felt it swiped again. This time though he felt the sting as it cut his cheek and he backed away holding it taking a hanky from his pocket and winced. Jack watched and as it swiped again he grabbed it holding it away from him and he shook his head.

" STOP THAT!!" he said in his booming voice and it seem to stop for a moment. Jack thought it was because of him but turning he saw Michael standing behind him " all yours " he said and handed Michale the coat hanger.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Mar 24, 2012 5:13 pm

"You have 2 seconds to get back in your places or I will turn you into muggle dryer lint!" Michael commanded. A rogue sock flew at him, and he snapped his fingers and the sock turned into a little cloud of lint with a small "poof". The rest of Brian's clothes froze and seemed to be looking at him in utter terror. "Did I stutter?" he demanded. "Get back where you belong!" The clothes floated slowly past the little poof of lint as if they were mourning it and then went slowly back to their places. Michael set the little ball of lint on fire and the clothes all let out a mournful sound. "Who's next?" he narrowed his eyes at him. The mate to the sock went over to the little pile of ashes and seemed to be grieving "You want to be a snack for an ottoman?" he asked menacingly. The sock cowered and seemed to shake its head no.

"Alright then. You can be a toy." he flicked his fingers and changed the sock into a sock monkey. "See if that cheers Abbey up, Jack."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23623
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sat Mar 24, 2012 5:35 pm

Jack chuckled and picked up the monkey toy taking it out with him to the kitchen and to Abby " hay Abby, look what Michael made for you " he said placing it down on the counter to watch her smiling. he waved his wand and made a pink A appear on its chest "There, all yours " he said as he looked at Angus " he made it from a sock from Khaats and Brian's wardrobe one got stroppy and he turned it to ashes this was its match pair. " he explained " I think its now cute " he said smiling at her as he moved it to wave at her.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Mar 24, 2012 5:47 pm

She took the sock monkey and smelled it.

"Daddy," she said, picking up Brian's scent clearly on it. She hugged it close to her.

"that labrador nose of hers must work to a certain extent whether she's in labrador form or not. Nice job on your pie, Abbey. Let me help now." Angus picked up the crust and put it into the small tart tin for her. "Shall we use cinnamon sugar in it for you?"

"No," she shook her head.

"No?" he frowned. "What would you like?"

"Berries. Mama likes berries," Abbey nodded.

"Sweetie," he said, "I'm making a big berry pie. Your pie is for you. What do you want in it?"

"Mine?" she frowned. "My pie?"

"Thats right."

"Candy?" she asked, hopefully.

"Sure," he smiled. "How about this?" He spread some peanut butter on the bottom of the crust, an put a layer of marshmallow fluff on top of that and a big handful of chocolate chips and layered those on top. Abbey's eyes were wide with delight. She didn't usually eat much candy, but all that sugary goodness that she didn't have to share was irresistable to her. He looked at her and laughed. "Here." He put a pinch of chocolate chips in her hand. "Eat them quick before they melt."

"'Sanks!" she smiled, eating them.

"You're very welcome," he smiled. "Now, lets bake it." He took the litle tart and put it in the oven with his pies.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sat Mar 24, 2012 6:12 pm

Jack smiled " yeap " he said and looked at her pie " wow that looks great Abby " he said and chuckled as Steven walked into the kitchen holding his cheek.

" stupid coat hanger , you got any thing to fix this Angus " he asked looking at Abby's pie " looks good Abby, those sweets look yummy" he said smiling as he washed out the hanky and wiped his cheek again " I dodged when I should have weaved " he sighed seeing cassidy walk over to him.

" you know you'd forget your head if it wasn't screwed in " she said and cleaned him up more.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Mar 24, 2012 6:26 pm

Angus was about to speak when Brian came in.

"Daddy!" Abbey was thrilled to see him.

"So that's where you got to," he smiled. "Are you cooking with Angus?" He tapped Jack's cheek, laughing a bit as he passed by, healing the minor would as he passed. "Poor baby. Letting the furniture get the best of you, eh?" He picked up Abbey, and she threw her arms around his neck and cuddled right into his neck. He laughed. "Did you miss me?" he asked her. She nodded. "What kind of pie did you make?"

"Candy!" she said. "Share?"

"You want to share it with me?" he asked. She nodded.

"If you made it, then I'll have a bite of it with you," he said.

"Mama?" she asked.

"You want to share with Mama?" he asked. She nodded. "We can ask her."

"Mama story," she said.

"Ah. You miss Mama's stories," he said. She nodded. "Papa tells wonderful stories. I bet he would love to tell you a story. Lets go find Papa." The idea of seeing her grandpa made her smile. "If you'll excuse me. we need to find Abbey's papa." He took her out of the kitchen.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sat Mar 24, 2012 6:38 pm

Jack chuckled as Brian healed Stevens cheek then spoke to Abby he saw the smile on the little girls face and knew that was just what she needed, some daddy time. He grabbed a soda from the fridge and moved to sit in the living room . Steven was glad Brian and healed the cut and wiped his face clean kissing Cassidy on her cheek.

" well what would I do with out you" he said softly cassidy chuckled " ah don't answer that " he said smiling as he too took a soda and headed back to the living room.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Mar 24, 2012 6:46 pm

Brian found Robert just coming downstairs from being with Khaat.

"Papa!" Abbey's face lit up seeing her grandpa.

"Abbey!" he mimicked her singsong excitement, with a smile on his face.

"Papa? Mama story?" she asked.

"Mama is taking a nap," he said going over to her. "How about I tell all of you a story? I bet we can get a snack and tell stories. What do you think?" She nodded.

"I'll get the snacks and get the kids rounded up," Brian smiled. He went into the kitchen and poured some dried fruit pieces into a brightly colored bowl for the kids to share. He asked the others to round up the kids for some story time with Robert. He delivered the bowl of fruit and took it to the living room and then went to round up Dakota and the triplets.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sat Mar 24, 2012 7:02 pm

Cassidy moved to gather Alex, James and Jaylen while Steven gathered Andrew and Catlin all running best they could into the loving room and sitting down in a circle waiting all chattering in their own language happily as they waited with cassidy Fallon now sat on Cassidys knee on the floor showing her a doll she'd found and played with its hair. James and Alex pushed a car back and forward between them giggling as it would every so often roll onto its roof. Jack sat with Andre on his knee who kicked his legs back and forth as he waited " whats it about gandad?" he asked holding a soft knitted red car in his arms tight.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Mar 24, 2012 7:20 pm

"This is an old story about muggles," he smiled. He sat back and Abbey crawled up on is lap while the other kids got settled. Brian left them alone so he could tell the kids their story. He was very aware it would soon be bedtime for the all the kids, and he knew that Robert was good at telling stories that helped them settle for sleep.

He went upstairs while Robert was telling his story and got out the kids' pajamas. He could smell the pies baking, and he knew Angus would either serve them as a snack later for the adults or tomorrow for all of them.

Kate went over to Brian while the kids were enjoying the story. "Brian, you might not want to go back to sleeping with Khaat in the same bed until she starts getting better. We do not need you getting whatever she has."

"I know," he said, "but I won't leave her. I'll catch a few winks on the sofa in the bedroom. I won't sleep well while shes not feeling well anyway."

"I just want you to know," Kate said, stroking his cheek. "You are the very best thing that ever happened to her. Thank you for loving her so much." She kissed Brian's cheek.

"No. She's the best thing that ever happened to me," Brian smiled. "Her, and our kids."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 100 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 53 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top