Care of Magical Creatures: Basic & NEWT Class 002 - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Care of Magical Creatures: Basic & NEWT Class 002 - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Care of Magical Creatures: Basic & NEWT Class 002

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Care of Magical Creatures: Basic & NEWT Class 002 - Page 4 Empty Re: Care of Magical Creatures: Basic & NEWT Class 002

Post by Evander Yaxley Wed Mar 21, 2012 4:42 pm

It seemed this class was filled with timid students and lively students, who knew if they would even get along. Jake was forced to stop not long after he had stepped into the forest and he turned back to the students. He saw Kasumi and Juliet near the Ravenclaw boy he knew as Lysander and he stared at them for a long moment.

It seemed that Kasumi didn't have any bad intentions in getting near the boy, though Jake knew that he was more timid than other boys in the class. Juliet on the other hand, well Jake just didn't trust the girl. She was friends with one of the pranksters in the school and that just gave Jake a bad feeling. He finally spoke after just watching them for a while. "I don't want any fooling around while we are in the Forest." he spoke loudly and clearly, his words directed at the Slytherin girl, but he wanted them all to know this. "Any foolishness while we are in there will result in your house losing points and a detention with me, understood?" he spoke in a stern and detatched voice, as he turned around again.
Evander Yaxley
Evander Yaxley
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 585

Back to top Go down

Care of Magical Creatures: Basic & NEWT Class 002 - Page 4 Empty Re: Care of Magical Creatures: Basic & NEWT Class 002

Post by Juliet Valentine Wed Mar 21, 2012 4:49 pm

Juliet smiled at the Ravenclaw and poked his cheek. Knewing he would blush she stood on her tippy toes to look at him. "You wanna be my partner?" She asked again, going quiet after a few minutes. She looked at Kasumi and blushed. She knew she had no threat on her, but she didn't trust it, and wouldn't let it even occur. She looked up as the teacher spoke/

Juliet flushed angerly at the teacher's words. She had not real intentions of really harming the ravenclaw. she really didn't. The teachers words stung and she looked down at the ground angerly. "I don't plan to today." she mumbled angerly. She looked at her friend then at Kasumi, growling in her direction. The teacher had gotten a bad instinct because of her. "Watch your back." She growled at Kasumi as she walked past her, away from the Ravenclaw and to Dani. She Kasumi wanted to play this game she would get Lysander, though she knew in the very far back corner of her stuborn mind, there was no game with Kasumi.
Juliet Valentine
Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 105

Back to top Go down

Post by John Walker Thu Mar 22, 2012 3:03 pm

John looked at a blond boy a fellow Ravenclaw and he breathed out as he was asked to be his partner " sure seems every one else is paired up" he looked past him at the young girl poking Lysander and chuckled at seeing Lysander's cheeks turn red at his apparent liking of the girl who had poked him. John smiled as he spoke to the boy again " um do you like her or something?" he asked in a soft whisper" your cheeks are kinda pink and I don't think its from the fresh air " he shifted his bag over his shoulder and looked at the girl " Hi I'm John, John walker" he said smiling and waving his hand at her friendly not sure if she would respond if he had held out his hand to her. He felt a wave was just as warm and just as freindly.
John Walker
John Walker
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 136
Special Abilities : Speaking to Animals (Wolves)

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliet Valentine Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:00 pm

Juliet walked back to lysander, Kasumi and the other boy, named john. She looked at Kasumi, but otherwise didn't speak a word to the girl. She looked up at John and smiled. "I'm Juliet," she said slowly, not quite sure if he was talking to her or not. She looked around, then back to the boy. Realizing he was a Ravenclaw she blushed Crimson, and looked down, hoping nobody had saw. She glanced at Kasumi, knowing she was wrong once more and decided to apologize. Which was easier said than done. "Kasumi...i-i'm s-s-sorry." She said, wincing a bit. She thought about other slytherins apologizing and could think of no one she knew. Odd.
Juliet Valentine
Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis R. Knox Fri Mar 23, 2012 7:36 pm

Dani watched Kasumi and Juliet walk over to the Ravenclaw boy and she sighed. She knew who that boy was and she knew for a fact that this boy was very shy and he rarely spoke to anyone, especially girls. They seemed to scare him and Dani thought it was hilarious. It looked like Juliet and Kasumi were both after this boy and it made Dani think for a moment. The boy was a year younger than they were and yet they seemed to be interested in him so much.

Dani sighed and decided to just watch what was going on instead of getting involved in it. The Professor's warning was a strict and stern one, though the detention with him part probably wouldn't be bad at all. He seemed nice and cool, so if anything, that would only encourage some of them to behave badly, just to stay after class with him.
Artemis R. Knox
Artemis R. Knox
Fifth Year Hufflepuff
Fifth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 416

Back to top Go down

Post by Katelyn Graves Sun Mar 25, 2012 7:01 pm

Kasumi decided to take Juliet's apology. "It's fine..just please don't ditch me and make me a loner. I don't know what I would do if I didn't have any friends." Kasumi looked at Lysander straight in the eyes. "Look Lysander, I know you are shy. I am too and I would be afraid if two strangers came up to me randomly too. I think we would become great friends and I am hoping you will give me a shot. I think you are really cool, just by looking at you, and I think we could be awesome together...as friends. Please just think about it and I would really appreiciate it if you gave me a shot." Kasumi walked away from Lysander hoping he would at least think about her offer.

She walked away from Lysander, John, and Juliet and walked over to Dani. She decided to talk to Dani and tell her what happened and what she told Lysander. "What do you think he will say? I really hope he will take my offer and hopefully become my friend." She suddenly felt a slight pain in her stomach and decided to sit down. "I really hope this isn't a really bad stomach bug and I just have to sit for a few" She mumbled to herself. She waitied for the Professors instructions while she sat on the ground holding her stomach while thinking about what would be causing this pain. Her thoughts were that she ate something that didn't agree with her stomach, she has strange feelings for Lysander, or she is having serious stomach problems and she is hoping that this isn't the case. She laid down on the ground with her bag under her head and stared at the sky trying to get her mind off the pain.
Katelyn Graves
Katelyn Graves
Seventh Year Hufflepuff
Seventh Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 58
Special Abilities : Talking to Animals

http://clubpenguin909090.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis R. Knox Mon Mar 26, 2012 12:50 am

Dani's original attitude towards Kasumi had come back. She couldn't help it, this attitude toward those of her house was in her blood and she couldn't change that attitude. "How should I know?" she hissed. "He's a stupid Ravenclaw. You shouldn't have been stupid in asking him anything, because now even though she apologized, Juliet was resentment toward you." she snapped at the girl. "Stupid Hufflepuff." she muttered as she walked away from her.

This stupid Hufflepuff had made Juliet apologize to her, something a Slytherin didn't do often. She had tried to be nice to her, to be friends with the girl. But she just couldn't. It wasn't in her nature. She didn't know if Juliet had any resentment toward the girl, but it had been the first thing that had entered her mind to say. Not that she cared really. What had they been thinking? Slytherins friends with a Hufflepuff? Ridiculous.

Dani knew that if Nathaniel saw any of what she had done, being nice to the Hufflepuff, he would tell their parents and they would flip. She regretted doing that now, and she didn't know if she would have to try again. She just hoped she didn't, because she had a family name to uphold, and being nice to the misfits of Hogwarts wasn't a good way to uphold that name.
Artemis R. Knox
Artemis R. Knox
Fifth Year Hufflepuff
Fifth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 416

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliet Valentine Tue Mar 27, 2012 5:09 pm

Juliet nodded slowly at the hufflepuff as she walked away and noticed Dani angry. Juliet frowned slightly knowing the hufflepuff was at fault. She sighed and looked down. She had made a big mess of things, though she hadn't meant to. She kicked the rock between her feet and looked up slowly at lysander and John. "Uhh...." Her voice trailed off and she looked back down, her head facing downwards. She bit her lip and played with the loose dirt with the toe of her converse. She hated seeing her best and only friend so upset, but she really couldn't risk running after her in the middle of class. Not here at least where her brother was. She knew if Dani slipped up, Nathaniel would tell Dani's parents in a heartbeat. Even if it ruined Dani's life. But there was nothing she could do.

Juliet walked to the Hufflepuff and growled under her breath. "What exactly did you say to her?" She hissed at Kasumi angrily. "If you hurt my best friend in ANYWAY i will hurt you. Do you understand?" She hissed again, growing more angry as she stared down the Hufflepuff. She glared at the girl, then backed away slowly. Then she turned her back on the stupid hufflepuff and returned to John and Lysander's side. "sorry." She mumbled under her breath. But she had to admit. It did feel good to yell at a hufflepuff, though she now might get into trouble.
Juliet Valentine
Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Katelyn Graves Tue Mar 27, 2012 5:35 pm

Kasumi Just stared at Juliet with tears in her eyes realizing she just lost two friends in less than an hour. As Juliet walked away she secretly ran away from the class into a different part of the forest without anyone looking. She was really upset and felt like she was going to be sick. She took out a picture of her dad and started sobbing on the ground. She realized that it has been a total nightmare and can't wait for it to be over. "Please just kill me now...I would rather be dead than suffer" she mumbled under her breath.

Kasumi was sobbing so much and wanted her life to end. She knew not to hurt herself because she had people that loved her, so she tried not to cut herself. She got herself back together and slipped the picture of her dad into her pocket thinking it wouldn't fall onto the ground. She ran back to her class and hoped noone saw her leave. She walked fast to the professor trying not to run into Juliet and Dani. She didnt want to cause more problems then there already were. As she fast walked past Juliet and Dani, Kasumi's picture of her dad fell out of her pocket and fell to the ground and a tip of it touched Juliet's shoe. Kasumi didn't notice and kept walking.

Kasumi walked over to the professor wondering what the class was going to do. Eventhough Kasumi's eyes were blood red from crying so much in a short amount of time, she still tried to look happy. She just told people that asked that it was allergies and she was sneezing and coughing a lot. Kasumi tried to look as casual as possible and she mumbled to herself, "Stupid Slytherins think they are so cool trying to make me look dumb. I thought they were going to be my friends and be there when I needed someone to talk to, guess not." She looked around hoping Juliet and Dani didn't hear her, and it looked that way as though they didn't. She hoped everything would change and she would make friends, get her dad back, and hopefully have her stomach ache go away.

Last edited by Kasumi Takahashi on Tue Mar 27, 2012 7:29 pm; edited 2 times in total
Katelyn Graves
Katelyn Graves
Seventh Year Hufflepuff
Seventh Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 58
Special Abilities : Talking to Animals

http://clubpenguin909090.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Evander Yaxley Tue Mar 27, 2012 5:35 pm

His eyes had not left the Slytherin and Hufflepuff girls the entire time. He'd been watching their arguement and he really didn't know what to say to that. Slytherins trying to be friends with a Hufflepuff? Never thought he'd see that in his lifetime. Though it was short lived, before he even had time to process what had happened, one of the Slytherins, the Mulciber girl had said something to the Hufflepuff and had walked away from her. Soon after that the other Slytherin girl had confronted the Hufflepuff over what had happened.

He decided not to get involved for the moment. If it escalated any further than these small disagreements, he would get involved no matter what. It was his job to keep the class calm, and that was what he would do. Then he noticed that the Hufflepuff girl had been crying(he hadn't seen her leave before) and he immediately wondered what exactly had gone on with the three girls. He didn't like to see anyone cry, especially not his students. "Ms. Takahashi, Ms. Valentine, and Ms. Mulciber." he called the three girls. "After class I would like a word with the three of you.

He didn't know how much he could do for them. Two of the girls were Slytherins and he knew how those of that house acted, but he couldn't and he wouldn't allow them to torment another student while they were in his class. He turned to the entire class now. "Alright, class. We cannot waste anymore time out here. Get with your groups quickly and follow me." with that he turned around and began to walk into the Forbidden Forest.
Evander Yaxley
Evander Yaxley
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 585

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top