Care of Magical Creatures: Basic & NEWT Class 002 - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Care of Magical Creatures: Basic & NEWT Class 002 - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Care of Magical Creatures: Basic & NEWT Class 002

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Care of Magical Creatures: Basic & NEWT Class 002 - Page 3 Empty Re: Care of Magical Creatures: Basic & NEWT Class 002

Post by Artemis R. Knox Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:47 pm

Dani smiled at her friend and nodded again. "Sure. Okay, we can do that Juliet. But I don't know if she'll want to be friends with us, y'know after everything we've done to her." she said. She looked at the Professor as he explained what the class was going to be about today. Her eyes brightened a bit when he said they would be learning abouy unicorns. Even though she would've never admitted it to anyone, Danielle loved animals, learning about them, taking care of them, everything. Unicorns were one of the creatures that fascinated her, besides werewolves and dragons.

When she heard him say that they needed to split up into pairs or groups of three, she smiled at Juliet. "Let's go ask Kasumi to join us." she said softly. As the Professor turned to enter the Forest, Dani made her way to the Hufflepuff girl and she smiled at her. "Hey Kasumi." she cooed. "Want to join our group?" she asked the girl nicely.
Artemis R. Knox
Artemis R. Knox
Fifth Year Hufflepuff
Fifth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 416

Back to top Go down

Care of Magical Creatures: Basic & NEWT Class 002 - Page 3 Empty Re: Care of Magical Creatures: Basic & NEWT Class 002

Post by Juliet Valentine Tue Mar 13, 2012 5:11 pm

Juliet nodded. "I would understand if she didn't but i guess she might out of fear." She looked and listened towards the teacher and sighed. Why did he look so familiar to her? Besides the fact he was her teacher. As if he looked like he was in her past before hogwarts. She looked at Danielle once more and Shrugged. "I doubt she'd want to work with two lazy slyerins....then again...." She shrugged and smiled. "Well whatever the case is for her i supose."

Juliet slightly tip toed behind her friend and peered over her shoulder to see the younger girl. "Yeah. Our group would be fun....no pranking...proomise..." She winced at the word promise. So many had been made to her. almost none kept.
Juliet Valentine
Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 105

Back to top Go down

Post by Katelyn Graves Tue Mar 13, 2012 5:35 pm

For the first time, Kasumi felt like she meant something to someone. "nothing Professor...just a bad morning" she said to Professor Collins. She took her place near the professor and thought about Juliet and Dani's offer. She thought that maybe being friends with two slytherins and putting their problems away would maybe make her feel better. She turns to Juliet and Dani and said "I guess it would be kind of fun to be in a group with you guys...maybe we can set our problems aside?"

Kasumi followed everyone into the forest thinking about how being friends with two slytherins would be. She was confused but also worried. Her dad was a firefighter and he works 24/7. She is hoping to call him at some point when she gets the chance. She has a lot on her mind that is making it hard for her to focus. She tripped and she fell. She was hoping noone saw her and quickly moved. She walked really fast and walked past John, Juliet, Dani, and the others without noticing them. Her knees were scraped and her hands and her school books were dirty. She was just hoping she wouldn't get into trouble with the professor. "I hope no one makes fun of me...this has been the worst day ever."

Last edited by Kasumi Takahashi on Wed Mar 21, 2012 3:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Katelyn Graves
Katelyn Graves
Seventh Year Hufflepuff
Seventh Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 58
Special Abilities : Talking to Animals

http://clubpenguin909090.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Evander Yaxley Sat Mar 17, 2012 8:57 pm

Professor Collins looked down at the Hufflepuff girl and smiled at her. "Alright if you say so. But if something Is wrong, don't hesitate in telling me." he told the girl. The young Professor turned around to see that nearly all the students had formed their groups and he smiled at the class.

"Okay, if everyone is ready to go, we'll be entering the Forest now. I cannot stress enough the dangers of the Forest so please stay with your group. Do not go off on your own in there." As he said this to the class, he couldn't help but notice two Slytherin girls that were talking to Kasumi, and he made a mental note to keep an eye on those girls, just in case.

"Alright then. Everyone follow me." he said as he turned from the students and began to walk into the forest. Still keeping his attention diverted to all the students, he wondered how would be the first one of them to leave the group.
Evander Yaxley
Evander Yaxley
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 585

Back to top Go down

Post by John Walker Mon Mar 19, 2012 2:30 pm

John had move quickly down to where the are of magical creatures was to be held he had thanks to his father teaching him tracking found every one rather quickly and he hoped the professor had not started to talk yet he had heard the word unicorns but was not sure if that's what they were studying or just talking about as they he had heard was a rare creature. He saw the others in the class and hoped he was not the youngest or to that fact in the wrong class he moved the bag that st over his shoulder that held his books and equipment he saw the professor talk to Kasumi a Hufflepuff. He moved to stand close to the professor as they moved into the forest, feeling the best place, if there was to be any trouble, was beside the professor.
John Walker
John Walker
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 136
Special Abilities : Speaking to Animals (Wolves)

Back to top Go down

Post by Katelyn Graves Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:25 pm

She was kind of relieved that Dani and Juliet wanted to be friends so she did think about it and wanted to become friends with them. Kasumi is really stressed. She couldn't wait for the day to be over. She just wished she could see her dad for one minute to see him. He was always buzy when she was a kid and never spent time with her. She followed the professor and hope people wouldn't rag on her for being all nasty looking. Mumbling under her breath, she said "I wish I could just see my dad...just for one minute." She started to tear up but stopped herself because she didn't want the professor to be asking her. He realized the professor was talking to her then said "I am good professor. Thank you. It is just some stuff outside of school. Nothing important. I will come and talk to you if something is really bothering me." She took her place next to the professor and waiting for the class to begin.

Last edited by Kasumi Takahashi on Wed Mar 21, 2012 3:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Katelyn Graves
Katelyn Graves
Seventh Year Hufflepuff
Seventh Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Ekko D'Eath-Augustine Wed Mar 21, 2012 2:05 pm

Lysander had been standing near the professor for a while now. It was normal to him that no one noticed him and he sighed. He was always either forgotten or just plain ignored. All the attention went to hid twin brother. Lorcan, the one that was athletic, could actually talk to girls without the fear of fainting, and his father's favorite. Not that he really cared. Lysander was his mother's favorite and he was fine with that. He always felt a mother's opinion mattered more than a father's.

When the Professor told everyone to get into pairs or groups of three, Lysander immediately looked around. There were so many more girls there than there were guys and his stomach dropped a bit. He swallowed hard and looked for someone who didn have a partner yet. Luckily for him, he saw another Ravenclaw, John, he believed the boy's name was and he walked over to him. "Hey. John, right?" he asked the boy. "Want to be my partner for this?" he asked, knowing that everyone else pretty much already had a partner.
Ekko D'Eath-Augustine
Ekko D'Eath-Augustine
First Year Ravenclaw
First Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 424

http://twoworldscollide.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliet Valentine Wed Mar 21, 2012 3:47 pm

Juliet looked around once more and saw a nervious ravenclaw. She looked at Dani and snickered. "you work with Kasumi, I'll go make friends with that ravenclaw. He looks quite nervious too!" She exclaimed, anfd excitedly skipped walked to the ravenclaw, she had knew his name was Lysander, a few girls in her class had been making fun of him a few days ago and she decided to make him suffer a bit. "Hey Lysander!" She said, standing in front of him to grab his attention.

"Wanna be my partner?" She asked, wiggling her eyebrows up and down cutely. She needed a new "victum" to play around with so she decided to pick Lysander. he was the perfect "victum" for her to to play around with. And she was going to follow him, maybe become his new stalker if that's what it took.

Last edited by Juliet Valentine on Wed Mar 21, 2012 3:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Juliet Valentine
Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 105

Back to top Go down

Post by Katelyn Graves Wed Mar 21, 2012 3:48 pm

Kasumi looked at Lysander and realized that he was all alone. She felt bad because that was how she felt when Juliet and Dani used to tease her. She went up to Lysander and poked him then made herself look casual. She pretended she didn't do anything and looked at all the different trees. Kasumi felt really bad that he was alone...and wanted to become his friend. After a few minutes went by after poking him, she went up to him and found herself speaking to him.

"Hi Lysander...My name is Kasumi Takahashi.." She felt really shy because she didn't know him that well. Her cheeks turned a bit pinkish as she stared down at the ground. She thought that maybe talking to someone and making a new friend would get her mind off everything that has happened in the past. She hoped Lysander would take her offer to be her new friend...but wasn't so sure since she was a hufflepuff.

Katelyn Graves
Katelyn Graves
Seventh Year Hufflepuff
Seventh Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Ekko D'Eath-Augustine Wed Mar 21, 2012 4:22 pm

Lysander had turned around and taken a few steps away from John as he waited for the younger boy to answer him. He felt someone poke him a few times and everytime he turned to see who it was that kept poking him, he could never see who it was that was doing that to him. He made a weird face and turned around again. Not having taken more than three steps Lysander found himself face to face with a Slytherin girl, Juliet, if he guessed correctly and he took a step back.

Then another girl, a Hufflepuff by the name of Kasumi, came up to him and he stared back and forth between the two girls. What were they doing there? He thought that no one had even noticed he was there, and he opened his mouth to say something, but no words formed in his mouth. Not wanting to seem stupid he closed his mouth and looked down, still not saying anything to the two girls. He felt his cheeks turn a light shade of pink as he looked down at the floor and he didn't know what to say to them at all.
Ekko D'Eath-Augustine
Ekko D'Eath-Augustine
First Year Ravenclaw
First Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 424

http://twoworldscollide.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top