Care of Magical Creatures: Basic & NEWT Class 002 - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Care of Magical Creatures: Basic & NEWT Class 002 - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Care of Magical Creatures: Basic & NEWT Class 002

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Care of Magical Creatures: Basic & NEWT Class 002 - Page 2 Empty Re: Care of Magical Creatures: Basic & NEWT Class 002

Post by Katelyn Graves Fri Mar 09, 2012 2:20 pm

Kasumi walked to the classroom and found out that the professor left a note saying to meet him and the others in the forbidden forest. Kasumi was nervous because she knew Juliet and Dani would be there and they would try to prank her. So, very worried, she made her way to the forbidden forest very slowly wondering what Juliet and Dani were going to try to do with her. She made her way to the forest and sighed. "Let's get this class over with." Muttered Kasumi under her breath. She walked by the professor and whispered, "Good Morning Professor Collins." as she walked by him.

Kasumi wondered what this class would be like, especially if Dani and Juliet decide to sit next to her. Muttering to herself, she said "sometimes I just wish I wasn't a hufflepuff..I wouldn't get picked on by Dani and Juliet. I wish I was one of them." Just then, she went to go sit down and just waited for everyone to arrive. She waited very patiently and hoped very much that Dani and Juliet wouldn't torchure her throught the class. Kasumi couldn't wait for the class to finally be over and the day to die down so she could go and relax and get some sleep.
Katelyn Graves
Katelyn Graves
Seventh Year Hufflepuff
Seventh Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 58
Special Abilities : Talking to Animals

http://clubpenguin909090.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Care of Magical Creatures: Basic & NEWT Class 002 - Page 2 Empty Re: Care of Magical Creatures: Basic & NEWT Class 002

Post by Malmuira "Moira" Crawford Fri Mar 09, 2012 7:35 pm

Sapphire skipped happily down to the CoMC paddock, humming slightly as she did so. The weather was pretty good after the horrible blizzards that had been occurring somewhat frequently. CoMC was one of her favorite subject, she loved working with magical creatures all the time. The redhaired girl stopped suddenly as she began to read the note that was left for the students by the Professor. Sapphire tilted her head to the side and chewed on a loose strand of hair that had been in her face as she read. She blew the strand of hair out of her mouth in a sigh and shrugged. "Off to the Forbidden Forest!" she called out happily before she giggled and ran to the Forest's entrance.

The fourth year continued to hum softly as she made her way down to the entrance of the Forest. "Good mornig Professor!" she exclaimed happily as she stopped in front of him quickly, catching herself before she ran right into him. She smiled up at him before she stepped to the side and looked at all the faces of the other students. She saw that most of them were Slytherins and Sapphire bit her lower lip. She looked down at the ground and sighed as she waited for whoever else was going to come to class.
Malmuira
Malmuira "Moira" Crawford
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 388

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliet Valentine Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:05 pm

Juliet looked up to see her favorite hufflepuff, Kasumi, She frowned slightly to herself as she say how kasumi looked. Completely miserable. She felt horrid all of a sudden for everything she had done to the young hufflepuff. She didn't diserve it but...it was fun. and it was what made her...well...a slytherin. I didn't want to do it sometimes. but it was just so natural for me all of a sudden, not even all of a sudden, most of the time. Juliet looked at Dani and sighed. "maybe we should be nicer to kasumi...she seems sort of...down.."

Juliet flushed red with her own words. Had she really just said that to her best friend out loud? She felt ashamed and grew angry, why couldn't she keep her mouth shut? She hated it. she didn't want anymore of her own....crap she sighed and looked down at the ground between her feet. she was a moron sometimes...most of the time...she corrected herself quietly.
Juliet Valentine
Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 105

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis R. Knox Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:20 pm

Dani smiled as she saw her friend Juliet approach the group of students, her included, that stood waiting for the Professor to start class. "Hey Juliet." she said, still smiling. As she glanced around at the group, trying to aunt how many there were she noticed Kasumi walk up to the group as well. Dani couldn't help the smirk that appeared on her face. But she noticed how sad the Hufflepuff seemed to be and he smirk fell from her mouth. She bit the inside of her lip and she couldn't help but feel bad for the girl. She knew that she and Juliet were probably the biggest cause of her feeling so sad.

Juliet's words, however, caught her a bit off guard and she just stared at her best friend for a long moment. Finally she gave her a sympathetic smile and nodded. "Yeah, you're right. We should." she smiled at Juliet. Suddenly the silence in the group was broken by a fourth year Hufflepuff who came running toward the group. Dani almost burst out laughing as she saw the fourth year almost bump into the Professor. "Now that hyper Hufflepuff girl is here too." Dani sighed and giggled a bit.
Artemis R. Knox
Artemis R. Knox
Fifth Year Hufflepuff
Fifth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 416

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliet Valentine Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:31 pm

"maybe we should take it easy on her...maybe become friends with her?" She jumped, startled once more by her own words, she once again couldn't believe her own words, she sounded completely stupid. Why was she saying such ridiculousness things now? She sighed and rolled her eyes. "I think we just need to cool it a bit with her." She said, truth in her words, she didn't want the young hufflepuff to be upset, Juliet would still pull pranks on her, but wouldn't care much.

She glanced up to the group of students, the hyper hufflepuff, looked a bit too happy with seeing the professor. She ignored it and decided to scan through the faces once more, seeing a couple familiar faces, she smiled softly, but feeling quite guilty, she didn't know how to explain it, but most of them would probably...be mortified to know she had so much love towards animals, she had even bet they thought she was a heartless monster. Juliet looked down again, tears forming in the corners of her eyes, she had almost no friends besides Danielle, and even so, they weren't supose to be friends at all.
Juliet Valentine
Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 105

Back to top Go down

Post by Evander Yaxley Sat Mar 10, 2012 12:14 am

Slowly a good sized group of students began to form and the young Professor smiled. "Ah, so you did decide to join us. Good morning Ms. Mulciber." he told the fifth year girl as she passed him. That made four students, good but he knew more would show up so he didn't say anything about the lesson just yet. He knew some of them would be excited about today's lesson and others, not so much, but by the end of class they would all have to admit they did something they liked. At least he hoped so.

Another student came shortly after and he smiled as he saw that it was a student from his own house. "Good morning Ms. Lawrence." he smiled at her after her greeting toward him. Five students, he knew most of the students in Hogwarts preferred classes like Defence Against the Dark Arts or Charm, even Potions, but he was glad that at least a few of the students in the school cared enough to attend Care of Magical Creatures.

He smiled again as he saw a sixth student appear. Another Slytherin in the same year as the previous Slytherin girl. "Good morning Ms. Valentine." he said to her even though she had not greeted him. He watched her as she went over to Danielle quietly and he sighed. Then another student came, another Gryffindor and he smiled. "Good morning Ms. D'Eath." he smiled back at her happy greeting and chuckled a bit.

One of the first Hufflepuffs to attend his class appeared shortly after Damitrius and the Professor couldn't help but notice that she seemed upset for some reason. "Good morning Ms. Takahashi. Is something wrong?" he asked genuinely concerned. He didn't like to see anyone upset, especially his students. Before he could say anything more to the fifth year Hufflepuff, he was interrupted by one of his mire hyper students, also a Hufflepuff. "Good morning Ms. Ivanova." he chuckled at her excited greeting and he looked around at the class. There were enough students to begin the class now.

"Well, first of all, good morning to you all. We have quite a fairly large group today it seems." he began. "Some if not all, of you may be wondering why I have decided to merge the classes today. That is because, I felt that some of the younger students might be able to learn frim the older students and vice-versa. You all have knowledge that might be useful to everyone." he paused for a moment before continuing. "Now, today's lesson will be held in the Forbidden Forest because the creature we will be learning about today is the creature known as a Unicorn. They live pretty far in the forest and are not likely to wander close to the school, which is why we must go in." he explained to the entire class. "Now everyone spilt into pairs or groups of three and follow me into the Forest. Please remember to stay with your group, do not wander off, understood?" he asked, before turning and beginning to walk into the forest.
Evander Yaxley
Evander Yaxley
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 585

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Sat Mar 10, 2012 1:41 pm

Cecilia had stood there pouting as other students arrived. “Oh now you tell us!” she said throwing her hands up in the air and spinning around. While doing so she almost fell down. After regaining her balance she looked over and saw Kiara, “Hey,” She said with a smile on her face, “Is Atticus coming? Hmm I guess not. Be my safety buddy?” before she got an answer Cecilia had moved closer to the forest without actually going in. Calling back over her shoulder she said, “If he decides to show up he can be the third person in our little group. She reached up and pulled one of the leaves off of a nearby tree. Giggling she twirled it around between her two fingers.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 3155

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexander Greengrass Sat Mar 10, 2012 1:56 pm

“You’ll be my partner,” Serena said looking up at the older Slytherin boy, who seemed annoyed and angry. “We could plan how to get rid of the annoying teacher’s pet over there.” She said pointing her chin toward Cecilia. Then she gave the boy and nice big grin before picking up Socks, who scrambled up on her shoulder. Serena giggled as the cat sat on her shoulder. “Silly kitty,” She said patting his head. She hadn’t had time to dress her cat up in one of his dresses today but now she was thinking it was a good idea since they were going in the forest. Then she quietly waited for the boy to answer.
Alexander Greengrass
Alexander Greengrass
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 779

Back to top Go down

Post by Wanda Montclair Sat Mar 10, 2012 2:16 pm

“Whatever,” Nathaniel said to the little girl, “Just doing wander off and get lost because I’m not going to be looking for you.” He looked even more annoyed when his sister showed up. “And keep that cat of yours close of something might eat him. I don’t want to hear any crying over a missing animal.” His face was cold and hard as he looked down at the little girl. “And I’m not holding your hand. It’s not part of my job description.” Then he rolled his eyes at Cecilia and stared at his sister wondering if she had been a good little student in her last class, or if she had been one of the kids who annoyingly talk though out the whole class.
Wanda Montclair
Wanda Montclair
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 181

Back to top Go down

Post by Austin Lockwood Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:26 pm

Kiara shook her head and chuckled. "Sure Cecilia. I'll be your safety partner."said Kiara softly looking at her Ravenclaw friend and shaking her head. "I don't think Atticus is going to show up, I don't think he signed up for Care of the Magical Creatures."said Kiara softly as she walked beside her now. "Were studying unicorns Cec, I was hoping that we were!"said Kiara happily. Kiara was glad she wasn't the only Gryffindor here for there was alot more Slytherins then any of house here and she wondered why. She figured that the Gryffindors seen the head of their house almost every day that they didn't want to see him again.
Austin Lockwood
Austin Lockwood
Third Year Slytherin
Third Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 160

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top