If the fall doesn't kill you... - Page 7
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

If the fall doesn't kill you... - Page 7 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

If the fall doesn't kill you...

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

View previous topic View next topic Go down

If the fall doesn't kill you... - Page 7 Empty Re: If the fall doesn't kill you...

Post by Allen Tobias Sun Dec 04, 2011 6:27 am

Allen began to shiver and his teeth started to chatter, despite all that he had done to keep himself from doing so. Regardless of the heat inside the locker room, he just couldn't seem to warm up today. "I really hate how wizards refuse to use technology," he said in a fit "why couldn't they just grant us a portable furnace or something to use...blasted cold." He was beginning to sound like his father, and it scared him. "I guess I pushed myself too far," he chuckled.

He looked back towards the door that led back into the hallways, wondering why hadn't anyone come in yet. He figured the Quidditch team would still be training. He was surprised that he hadn't even been caught in the locker room with a Ravenclaw...boy would that be a story. "I'm not surprised I can't," he said laughing. He stood back up, shaking out his legs a little. "Okay, never mind, I am surprised I can walk."
Allen Tobias
Allen Tobias

Number of posts : 126

Back to top Go down

If the fall doesn't kill you... - Page 7 Empty Re: If the fall doesn't kill you...

Post by Leven Ashe Sun Dec 04, 2011 6:33 am

Evalyn took off her coat, feeling fine and put it over Allen, some of it just fell on top of his head as well. "If you want, we can always head back to the Castle. Raid the kitchen since the dinner is.. of course, over." Evalyn stated, remembering where the moon was, thus aware of the time roughly. Unlike Allen, who seemed to wonder where the Gryiffindor team, Evalyn could careless, although, if someone was aware of who she was. Then there would be a problem.

The white haired teenager rubbed her legs a bit, trying to get rid of the pins and needles feeling. Trying to get some type of feeling back into them before they might try to make the long walk back to the castle.
Leven Ashe
Leven Ashe
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 177

http://www.wattpad.com/user/KingdomsPath

Back to top Go down

Post by Allen Tobias Sun Dec 04, 2011 6:40 am

Allen jumped a little when Evalyn put the coat over him. "Thanks," he said with a smile and continued to shiver a little. "You might be right," he agreed "we should go raid the kitchen. Better be swift though." He had only been to the kitchen on one other occasion and he was almost too chicken to go inside. Now he felt hungry and couldn't care less. "After you then?" After she had gotten up to leave, Allen got up himself and looked around, envisioning himself later in this room. But not to sneak a flight in, no, to be a part of something he had never experience before. And he hoped to god it was good.

"Is there anything you need before we leave?" he asked, looking around to see if she had dropped anything by chance. He gave her back her coat, not needing it anymore since they would be heading back into the castle anyway.

(Wanna make a new topic in the kitchens then or just end it here?)
Allen Tobias
Allen Tobias

Number of posts : 126

Back to top Go down

Post by Leven Ashe Sun Dec 04, 2011 6:46 am

Smiling, Evalyn took back her coat and put it on, also putting on her leather gloves. "No.. I'm pretty sure I have everything." She could feel wood pressed up against her inner wrist, showing her that her wand was still in its correct spot. "You sure you've got everything?" Evalyn asked Allen, not wanting either one of them to come back out in the night. She stood ready for the two of them to make the long - ish walk back to the Castle. She got her daily and nightly exercise now.

(Sure, I'll go make it.)
Leven Ashe
Leven Ashe
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 177

http://www.wattpad.com/user/KingdomsPath

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

View previous topic View next topic Back to top