If the fall doesn't kill you... - Page 5
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

If the fall doesn't kill you... - Page 5 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

If the fall doesn't kill you...

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

If the fall doesn't kill you... - Page 5 Empty Re: If the fall doesn't kill you...

Post by Allen Tobias Sun Dec 04, 2011 2:49 am

Allen flew in circles still, noticing it was starting to get late. Great, just when he started getting used to it too. He wondered if they had classes in the morning, which worried him since he didn't want to be late for class. He forgot about it though once he started to go faster, probably the fastest he's gone yet. "Alright!" he exclaimed as he was going 25 mph now, or at least it seemed like it. Quidditch players could go 3 times faster he was sure, but for now, he was just enjoying going fast and being alive. He even almost did a barrel, until he got about a quarter of the way and realized he would probably die if he did so.

Now Allen stopped near Evalyn, who seemed to have had something on her mind. "Are you alright, Evalyn?" he asked, his voice a little less loud but he had gotten closer. He looked down and realized just how high they were. That made him feel uneasy, if not even more. He looked up to the sky and thought to himself 'you will not die, you will not die...yet'. He gulped and looked back to Evalyn. "Is it ironic that I have a fear of heights?" he asked.
Allen Tobias
Allen Tobias

Number of posts : 126

Back to top Go down

If the fall doesn't kill you... - Page 5 Empty Re: If the fall doesn't kill you...

Post by Leven Ashe Sun Dec 04, 2011 2:55 am

"I'm just.. paranoid." She told Allen, not realizing how exactly close the said boy was close towards her. Her eyes were glued upon the moon. A few people in the Ravenclaw tower would become worried for her, wanting to know the reason why she'd stare at the moon during the full moon phase. She remembered her cousins one night would drink themselves silly just so they wouldn't have to feel the pain of those years ago.

Smiling, Evalyn looked at Allen. "Doing this though helps you get over this fear Allen. I'm sure instead of being afraid, you'll end up loving being in the air all the time." She giggled to herself, before she too would look down at the ground. Also realizing how high up they were. But yet, she felt very happy up here. High from the ground.. away from anything that lies below.
Leven Ashe
Leven Ashe
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 177

http://www.wattpad.com/user/KingdomsPath

Back to top Go down

Post by Allen Tobias Sun Dec 04, 2011 3:09 am

"Paranoid?" he asked, curious about what she meant about that. Was she paranoid about the teachers or something? It seemed natural, but he just wanted to know. Jumping on the bus, he looked up towards the moon, expecting to see something different about the rock. But it was the same thing he always saw at night, a white rock filled with craters and seemed too distant to care. He sighed, then looked back to Evalyn, who seem attached with the moon somehow. What did she mean? he thought to himself.

Allen smiled back and replied "Well I'd rather face my fear, but in a way that won't make me a pancake." He then jackknifed downwards, swooping towards the ground, like he had done before. Except this time, he managed to slow down and fly back up, his heart racing at 1000 beats per second. "Well at least that's over with!" he whooped.
Allen Tobias
Allen Tobias

Back to top Go down

Post by Leven Ashe Sun Dec 04, 2011 3:26 am

Evalyn turned to look at Allen, as he was very curious about why she was paranoid. "Werewolves." Her voice was slow, in that murmuring voice once again. It was up to Allen unless he really tried to hear what she said. Basically because this was something she wasn't that sure about saying openly. Although, Evalyn wasn't sure if Allen eve heard her as she watched him take off.

She let out a laugh, as she just stayed air born and watched Allen fly around once more. She didn't want to do anything that might damage the one Ravenclaw's broomstick. She smiled though. "I know one thing now. Being here in the air, is one way in order to relieve stress." She said, grinning now, trying to get her mind off of the wolf creatures.
Leven Ashe
Leven Ashe
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Allen Tobias Sun Dec 04, 2011 3:52 am

Allen could've swore he had heard her say 'werewolves', so he decided to not proceed furthur with that conversation. He really didn't want to go on the subject of those things, they creeped him out. He started to fly circles around Evalyn, not wanting to stop for a moment now. He was having too much fun to care about anything anymore. He needed to do this. He had to join the team now. "I can think of a couple of other things," he smiled as the cold air hit his face still "but this definitely takes the cake, that's for sure!" He did a couple of more dives, every flight maneuver and every turn feeling more natural by the second. He hadn't a care in the world.

Suddenly, a large gust of wind came in and hit Allen in the eyes, sending some small snowflakes along as well. Allen quickly used one of his arms to wipe away the snow and when he pulled his arm away, he saw the stands directly in front of him! "Oh crap!" he exclaimed and quickly pulled up, doing almost a small loop dee loop in the other direction. "Never again!" he yelled, his heart pumping faster now.
Allen Tobias
Allen Tobias

Back to top Go down

Post by Leven Ashe Sun Dec 04, 2011 3:59 am

Evalyn watched as Allen was having fun, trying to go around and around her. Although, she had noticed he got a few one too many ice snow flakes get blown into his face. Fear creeped up upon her, as she then watched him start to just loose simple control of the broom. Squeaking to herself, Evalyn couldn't help but seem to try get closer to Allen in case he actually went into the stands, noticing that he was able to pull himself up.

Laughing a bit, but having a worried smile on her face, Evalyn brought herself over towards Allen, flying softly near him. "I think we've both have had enough fun. Best we put these away before the broom itself freezes, or we get frostbite." Evalyn pointed out. She was having fun, but the thought of this came first.
Leven Ashe
Leven Ashe
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Allen Tobias Sun Dec 04, 2011 4:08 am

"Frostbite has never killed me before!" he said in an excited voice, then realized that he never died before. Well what do ya know. "I guess you are right," he said, realizing his adrenaline was getting to the best of him. He wanted to keep doing these death defying stunts, yet he had no idea as to why. He just loved getting that rush from these stunts...or rather accidents if he were to continue doing so. "Let's say we head back to the locker room or something," he said, then started to fly downwards, towards the snow.

Out of nowhere,Allen began to think of something devious, so he jumped off his broom, from about 15 feet, and flew through the air. He felt the cold slam into his body, which stung a little, but eventually slammed into the snow, with his . Sure it hurt, but he enjoyed it for some reason. "Ow," was the first thing that could come to his mind, after performing a stunt like that. Where was he getting all this excess energy from? He had never enjoyed doing stuff like this before.
Allen Tobias
Allen Tobias

Back to top Go down

Post by Leven Ashe Sun Dec 04, 2011 4:15 am

As the two of them went to the ground, Evalyn went towards the Ravenclaw locker rooms first. Gently she put her feet on the ground before letting the broom go, as it just fell limp into her hands. Opening the door to the locker room, she used her wand in order to send the broom back to its correct spot. Closing the door and looked back, noticing that Allen had jumped from his broom.

Allen!" Evalyn said quite loudly, rushing over towards him. She slid next to him, placing a gloved hand on his shoulder. "Allen are you okay?! Are you crazy?!" Her heart was beating quickly, she felt like one of her Aunts scolding her child for being out late during a reunion of the families.
Leven Ashe
Leven Ashe
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Allen Tobias Sun Dec 04, 2011 4:22 am

Allen sat back up, his legs spread out and his head full of snow. He shook his head rapidly, removing most of the particles away from his head. He looked back up to Evalyn, who seemed to be distraught at his display. She asked if he was alright, and he when she did, he had a huge smile on his face. "Yeah," he replied, his arms dangling to the ground "that was fun though. Gotta try it sometime, the snow really braces your fall." He couldn't help but chuckle at his dangerous stunt. "And I'm not crazy, I'm just....well I guess I am crazy."

He pushed him back onto his feet and began to dust off the snow that clung to his pants and jacket. He looked back at the imprint in the snow of his body and laughed. "I made a fallen angel!" he said, holding back his laughter. He felt giddy as hell now. "Honestly, you must try this."
Allen Tobias
Allen Tobias

Back to top Go down

Post by Leven Ashe Sun Dec 04, 2011 4:27 am

Sighing, Evalyn smiled to herself and placed both of her hands on her legs, looking up at Allen due to him standing up. "I'll make sure to try it another time. When the snow may have not turned into nice. Or during summer, into the water." She said with a smile, standing up and brushed off extra snow.

"Come on, lets get into the locker rooms to warm up before we head back to the castle." Evalyn placed a hand on Allen's shoulder, steering him towards the Gryffindor locker rooms. Also, making sure to grab his broom as it had fallen into the snow once had jumped from it.
Leven Ashe
Leven Ashe
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top