If the fall doesn't kill you... - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

If the fall doesn't kill you... - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

If the fall doesn't kill you...

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

If the fall doesn't kill you... - Page 3 Empty Re: If the fall doesn't kill you...

Post by Allen Tobias Sat Dec 03, 2011 11:13 pm

"Well even if it were hot," he said with a smile "I'd still be complaining either way. There needs to be a nice place that is always warm, but that'd be asking for water that could into juice..." Wait. They had magic. He placed his hand on his forehead, realizing his stupidity. "Regardless, I still think they should at some charms or something here. Muggles can't find this place anyway." He opened the door to the Gryffindor locker room, carefully looking inside. No one had been there, which pleased him.

He walked inside and waited until Evalyn had stepped in as well. He then gently closed the door, some snow shuffling as he did so. Allen then walked over to the broom stands and placed his in his usually spot, taking notice of the crack again. "The instructor is going to kill me," he groaned, wiping his hair from his forehead. He walked away from it and sat down onto a nearby bench, adorned with red and orange.

"Well I mean," he began, feeling his hands begin to heat up once more "that everything that I've heard from others that Barker is a pretty twisted man. My friend said that another person had come back, bloody and beaten and was never happy after that. He does something and the faculty is wanting to do anything about it."
Allen Tobias
Allen Tobias

Number of posts : 126

Back to top Go down

If the fall doesn't kill you... - Page 3 Empty Re: If the fall doesn't kill you...

Post by Leven Ashe Sat Dec 03, 2011 11:24 pm

Evalyn's pace quickened once Allen had opened the door into the locker room. Shaking her head to get rid of the extra snow that was covering more than half her body. Although, the next thing she did would surprise more than anyone if there were a lot of people. Evalyn was taking off her coat, finding it to be way too hot for some reason, wanting to be cooled off. She was wearing a long sleeve black shirt with a vine like design in white colouring along the sides to make it appear as if it were climbing.

"It isn't that bad.. You can always say that a stray bludger got lose." Evalyn was trying to help Allen, even though they were still strangers, she rather not see someone get in trouble. Evalyn was placing down her coat on one of the benches so that the snow would become liquid and hopefully dry off by the time they went back to the Castle.

The white haired teenager sat on another bench, near the one Allen was sitting on. She listened to him as he said that even other professors were wanting do to something about this Barker guy. Evalyn was pulling off Allen's gloves as she spoke. "Can't we, students, do something too? I mean, complain to the Ministry or something.. ?" Evalyn wasn't sure, due to the fact her race never really stayed in contact with the Ministry for certain reasons.
Leven Ashe
Leven Ashe
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 177

http://www.wattpad.com/user/KingdomsPath

Back to top Go down

Post by Allen Tobias Sat Dec 03, 2011 11:43 pm

Allen began to feel his body warm up at a fast pace, noticing that the locker rooms were warmer than most parts of Hogwarts. Seeing Evalyn take off her jacket, he toke off his own, revealing a black t-shirt with a random band that he occasionally listened to back in the USA. He missed his hometown sometimes, so he often wore familiar clothing to try and remember his past. He sat on the bench, fiddling with his hands and try to rapidly warm them up. "God," he said, almost muttering "Why couldn't have Hogwarts been an island beach resort?"

"I guess I could," he said, writing down a mental note "but I guess I shouldn't worry, I don't have practice until...I don't even know when." Hopefully next summer. He looked up and began reading the locker names, the ones who were on the team. A majority of the lockers had been empty. What a scary sight. "Have you ever thought about flying?" he asked, assuming she hadn't flown a lot. "We should try to practice together sometime if you wanted to."

Andrew shook his head. "I'm sure we couldn't send letters or something to the Ministry," he said "I heard the ministry is corrupt right now, they are only working on their own agenda." He often wondered what was wrong with the world at the moment, so much was happening and he could do nothing about it.
Allen Tobias
Allen Tobias

Back to top Go down

Post by Leven Ashe Sat Dec 03, 2011 11:54 pm

Flying? Her? Evalyn felt as if she was with the rest of the Avlalon family at the moment. Causing what appeared to be a true smile to cross her face. She would remember the now Grads of the family pestering her to join the Ravenclaw Quidditch team before her last two years were up. "I've thought about trying it. My cousins have been pestering me to try it before I graduate." She said, looking down at her fingers, before allowing her wand to slide out of her right sleeve and started to play with it a bit.

A rumbling that started in her throat and then came out of her mouth. It was a groan. She was so tired that everything was tainted and corrupted. "It sounds like that the adults can't do anything anymore. Who knows, maybe us kids are gonna have to straighten something out. I mean.. it could cause some of us to get kicked out. But I rather be kicked out than tortured." Evalyn said, a slight frown was on her face now. Sure, she wasn't like this, but couldn't let someone get by with this..
Leven Ashe
Leven Ashe
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Allen Tobias Sun Dec 04, 2011 12:05 am

"I think it'd be a fun experience," he replied to her, his fingers starting to feel the warmth once more "I don't have anyone to help me train really, most of my family are muggles. My grandparents are the ones who showed me Quidditch in the first place." He missed his grandparents and the thought made a smile crease to his face. He would visit them during Christmas time, hopefully they were still around in the area and haven't moved yet. They said they would send word. He banished his thoughts and looked back at Evalyn. "Well if you are interested," he said to her, "I'll be hanging around the area...or in the nursery wing." Someone knock on wood.

Allen nodded. "The adults are facing murderers and thieves," he said to her, his body still shivering "and a lot of us want to fight, but they won't let us. We face death and they don't want us to. Yet the less we don't do anything, the more of a chance we'll die anyway." He groaned but looked back up and smiled at her. "Well I guess we shouldn't worry," he suggested "things will work out, and who knows, maybe they will clean out the system."
Allen Tobias
Allen Tobias

Back to top Go down

Post by Leven Ashe Sun Dec 04, 2011 12:13 am

"I've been interested, it's just the thing, I need to get a broomstick some how." Evalyn sighed and shrugged her shoulders a bit. She had to think how to get the money while in Hogwarts during the school year. Maybe getting a job somewhere near by would help.. Maybe contacting one of her cousins who had a spare perhaps? Evalyn's thoughts wandered into how she would be able to get her hands on a broomstick in order to learn how to fly and perhaps go onto the team.

The white haired teen nodded her head a bit, playing with a piece of hair. "I really hope everything works out.. we don't need a fight or anything. If that were to happen, everything would crumble." As Allen would be able to see, Evalyn wasn't the happiest person to be around.
Leven Ashe
Leven Ashe
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Allen Tobias Sun Dec 04, 2011 12:21 am

Allen looked at some broomsticks that had been in a small wicker basket nearby, and pointed them out. "What they don't know won't kill them," he said to her, a thoughtful look on his face. He wasn't proposing that they should steal it, but perhaps borrow it for the time being. But he hadn't been sure if she was Gryffindor...oh well though. He began to shiver again, feeling his spine send spikes through his body. He placed his jack around his arms, but didn't close it. He stopped shivering soon after.

Allen smiled at her again in a friendly way and said "Don't think so much about it. Even if there is a fight, there will be others to help guard us. I'm not worried at all." Hopefully she would take some of those words to heart. A lot of people had been terrified about the increasing conflict with rebellious wizards. Was everything so rebellious in the wizarding world? Sure, countries fought for land and money, but these wizards just wanted the thrill to control.
Allen Tobias
Allen Tobias

Back to top Go down

Post by Leven Ashe Sun Dec 04, 2011 12:32 am

Something about Allen mentioning the other broomsticks allowed her to stand up and walk over towards them. Evalyn gently touched one of the handles before she crossed her arms, rather not touching something that didn't belong to her. "But I doubt Gryffindor students would like a Ravenclaw touching their things." Evalyn said aloud, walking back over to where both she and Allen were sitting. She would maybe feel better if they belonged to the Ravenclaw team, that way if anything happened, they would just not like her. Unlike if she were to use something that didn't belong to her house, to return and not like Ravenclaw itself.

Evalyn smiled at Allen, hearing his worlds. Yeah, hopefully everything would clear out on its own. That way, one day really soon -- Barker would be taken care of and everything would be okay once again. Her blue eyes looked at her wand, thinking about everything that's happened in sixteen years of life. "Yeah.. things will be better, soon. Hopefully."
Leven Ashe
Leven Ashe
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Allen Tobias Sun Dec 04, 2011 12:40 am

Ravenclaw? He hadn't even noticed that. Now that he thought about it, she did seem to belong in the house. Allen nodded though and said "I guess you could always borrow the Ravenclaw ones then. As long as it isn't the captains one". He chuckled. He looked back over to the stack of broomsticks though and wondered what it'd be like to participate in the games. To be cheered from afar by your classmates, to feel the rush of the game itself. It'd be worth to at least try out for it, maybe the captain would be nice to him. Whoever they were.

"They will," he smiled, showing a friendliness he hadn't shown for a while "and even if they don't...well we always have the Bahamas to fly to." Wouldn't that be nice. He breathed into his hands, hoping to warm them up a little bit. He bit his lip and hopefully would warm up soon. He zipped up his coat and sighed. "Why couldn't this school have a furnace," he complained.
Allen Tobias
Allen Tobias

Back to top Go down

Post by Leven Ashe Sun Dec 04, 2011 12:49 am

"Yeah, I doubt Captain would be pleased to find a novice had given his broom a scratch." Evalyn giggled softly to herself, thinking about what would happen if she had grabbed the captain's broomstick instead of someone elses. There would be hell to pay.. which she would rather stay out of the attention zone of anyone important. Captains were important.

Evalyn smiled towards Allen, thinking about if they were to go there instead. "I wonder if there's some type of school around there.. I'd like to continue learning about things, Regardless of where I am." She chuckled softly at what Allen said about a furnace. "Remember Allen, we Witches and Wizards don't believe in things like that. We believe in the mid evil fireplace."
Leven Ashe
Leven Ashe
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top