If the fall doesn't kill you... - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

If the fall doesn't kill you... - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

If the fall doesn't kill you...

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

If the fall doesn't kill you... - Page 4 Empty Re: If the fall doesn't kill you...

Post by Allen Tobias Sun Dec 04, 2011 12:55 am

"Nah, he'd be as cherry as a wizard Santa," he smiled, showing some humor upon his face. However, that would be fun to see. Most captains could be arrogant, so if anything were to jeopardize anything, they could go berserk. Seeing something like that happen in a game would be hilarious. "Besides," he said "we don't even know who our captains are. Not like they would immediately assume us or anything." He made a mental note to find the roster in the common room when he got back, just to make sure.

Allen looked back at Evalyn and said "Well I heard they have schools around the world, just depends on which location you are from. I hear Hogwarts is...was the best. Back when Harry Potter himself roamed these halls." He wondered about Dumbledore, the esteemed leader of Hogwarts before his passing. He wondered what kind of person he was, how he reacted towards students. It was a vivid fantasy he wished he could have been in.
Allen Tobias
Allen Tobias

Number of posts : 126

Back to top Go down

If the fall doesn't kill you... - Page 4 Empty Re: If the fall doesn't kill you...

Post by Leven Ashe Sun Dec 04, 2011 1:07 am

Harry Potter.. the boy who lived and did everything he could in order to protect his friends and even enemies alike. Evalyn smiled softly, as she sat back down on a bench. "I wonder.. what it would've been like to live among his time. To see how he acted, what he did, and live the life that he and his friends did." Evalyn smiled towards Allen.

She taped her finger gently against her leg. "Hey Allen.. if we both end up some how getting on our teams. We gotta make sure we all do our best in a game." Evalyn grinned a bit, acting as if this was a new rival if they were both gonna be on the other team of each other.
Leven Ashe
Leven Ashe
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 177

http://www.wattpad.com/user/KingdomsPath

Back to top Go down

Post by Allen Tobias Sun Dec 04, 2011 1:19 am

"I'd imagine it'd be the same as now," he said, slouching forward a little bit "they were going through a crisis just like now...except the stakes were even higher. Volde-That guy, was trying to become powerful, everyone was dying. I'd still wish I could've known Harry though. Seemed like an awesome guy, besides being the 'chosen one' like everyone believed." He hadn't really brushed up on his history, yet everyone believed he should've won the war. Yet it never happened. What went wrong?

Allen grinned and chuckled. "Is that a challenge, Evalyn?" he asked in a teasing manner "because, that will probably be the only time you'll see me faceplant into something...probably." He was trashing talking after she had witnessed his display? Well he always knew he had that competitiveness in him. "Hopefully we both make the team," he said "just so we can laugh about the match later or something."
Allen Tobias
Allen Tobias

Back to top Go down

Post by Leven Ashe Sun Dec 04, 2011 1:27 am

"I wonder what happened.. why didn't he win though?" Evalyn went off and murmured to herself again, although this time she didn't mind if Allen actually heard her this time. She was looking down at her wand. Wondering what really went wrong. Did He some how get powerful, more so than he already was and some how had the upper hand? Sighing, the white haired teenager shrugged her shoulders.

" Oh, yes it is Mr. Tobias. I'd say lets have a friendly thing right now.. but I rather not end up grabbing the Captain's broom and have you damage yours further." Evalyn giggled, and sticked out her tongue a bit at the other one. If the Avalon cousins were around, they'd some how get her and Allen out there playing at this exact moment.
Leven Ashe
Leven Ashe
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Allen Tobias Sun Dec 04, 2011 1:42 am

Allen shrugged his arms, as she asked why. "No one knows," he said to her "Merlin only know as to what happened. And even then, I think something just wanted him to die. Maybe for someone else to come through. Ironically, Voldemort's right hand man murdered him." Christ, he said it out loud, didn't he? He didn't care, but he had no idea if his 'followers' were still out here. Waiting. It scared him to be honest. "Well I guess things happen for a reason and it hasn't been found yet."

He smiled at Evalyn and stood up to make a heroic pose. "Well Ms. Avalon," he announced "you have yourself a challenge. But first, we should probably train to get on the teams at least." He wondered if he should head back outside and get the basics down first. He needed to know how to turn at high speeds if he was going to even have a chance to participate. "I wish it was summer still."
Allen Tobias
Allen Tobias

Back to top Go down

Post by Leven Ashe Sun Dec 04, 2011 1:52 am

Maybe it was his time. Her grandmother would speak about how it was all right, when she was seven. They stayed behind.. because they knew it was the right thing, that the younger generation would have to live. Maybe this is the same case as Harry Potter's death. "At least someone in that group had some right sense." She said with a bitter smile it appeared, although that changed.

Evalyn laughed softly as Allen used her surname this time."We can try reparo on your broom to see if it helps, and I can quickly 'borrow' one from the Ravenclaw lockers." She said, shrugging her shoulders a bit. It was up to Allen if he wanted to try flying once again. Her body had this surge of energy, possibly because if they did fly, it would be her first time.
Leven Ashe
Leven Ashe
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Allen Tobias Sun Dec 04, 2011 2:01 am

"I guess we could try that," he said, walking back over to his broom. He picked it up from its resting place and examined the crack. He pulled out his wand and aimed the tip towards the large crack. "Reparo!" he casted, and a light emitted, hitting the center of the blemish. The broomstick then fixed up the edges, a small crack still in the center but the chances of it breaking off were slim. "Well I guess it's better than nothing," he said, shrugging his shoulders up and down. "You go find a broomstick in your locker room and I'll see you outside!" he said with enthusiasm.

He proceeded to the door and turned the very cold handle to reveal the winter snow once more outside. Not wanting to mush through the snow, Allen mounted his broom and repeated what he had done earlier, this time it had been easier to maneuver. He zoomed at a good 10 miles per hour, his uneasiness fading slowly. Then he realized he should of grabbed some goggles. "Crap," he muttered to himself.
Allen Tobias
Allen Tobias

Back to top Go down

Post by Leven Ashe Sun Dec 04, 2011 2:17 am

Smiling, Evalyn quickly grabbed her coat and existed the locker room as Allen had opened the door. Making use she had handed off Allen's gloves back. Although, she then remembered feeling a pair of gloves in her leather boots. Evalyn was near the Ravenclaw locker rooms when she bent down and took them out. Making sure they were tightly around her wrists and covered her fingers quite nicely. They were black leather. She then continued over towards the Ravenclaw lockers, opening it up.

The white haired girl shook off the snow before looking at the brooms. Each one had a different name over it. Some of them were familiar, others weren't. Although, she looked at one that seemed very familiar. It wasn't the Captain's, instead it was one that she either read about, heard of.. or something. Something inside her heart made her gloved hand reach out and took it.

Evalyn walked back outside into the snow, closing the door behind her. She watched Allen fly around the stadium a few times. She wandered out into the middle place it on the ground, remembering what Allen had first done before. "Up." Her voice was stern, and soft at the exact same time. The broom came up into her hand.

The white haired teen put her legs on each side of the broom, before gently pushing off of the ground. The back of her boots were pressing against two feet placements. The broom was floating off the ground. Evalyn was trying this time to figure out how to get up higher, control speed and turning.
Leven Ashe
Leven Ashe
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Allen Tobias Sun Dec 04, 2011 2:32 am

Allen flew around in a circle, shielding his eyes with his left hand from the slowly falling snow. He practiced going up and then down as he flew slowly, yet was steadily progressing through the minutes to come. He got tired of the snow however and began to fly with the wind patterns that threw it around. It was a nice breeze, but in winter times, almost like a gale. He was feeling more and more uneasy by the second, mainly because he didn't know the heat charm that everyone apparently knew. He needed to pay more attention in Charms from now on.

He looked over his right shoulder and noticed that Evalyn was beginning to fly. He smiled and turned sharply so he was flying near her. "How you doing?!" he said in an outside voice so she could hear him. He hadn't a clue if this was her first time flying, but she seemed to be doing well. "If I fall," he said in a joking manner "for the love of God, don't say I was a novice!" Then he went off and began to circle the field once more, keeping track of his movement patterns.
Allen Tobias
Allen Tobias

Back to top Go down

Post by Leven Ashe Sun Dec 04, 2011 2:42 am

"I'm doing all right, for a novice!" Evalyn said, shouting out towards Allen, laughing out load. Both of her hands were wrapped around the upper part of the broomstick, rather tightly. Something she saw when her family got together one year in a private area. Evalyn pushed herself forward, causing the broom to go off flying quite fast forward. And she was able to learn how to turn by pushing down on one side of the broomstick.

Although, Evalyn was loosening up her grip and leaned back slightly. Causing her to just be flying gently in the air, one hand was resting on her leg as she looked around the area. This was the Veela's first time being up so high in the air, it felt.. extremely nice. Blue eyes flickered towards the moon. It was getting more and more full. Something about it.. was making her skin crawl.
Leven Ashe
Leven Ashe
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top