If the fall doesn't kill you... - Page 6
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

If the fall doesn't kill you... - Page 6 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

If the fall doesn't kill you...

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

If the fall doesn't kill you... - Page 6 Empty Re: If the fall doesn't kill you...

Post by Allen Tobias Sun Dec 04, 2011 4:37 am

Allen followed Evalyn as they walked back to the locker room, his head feeling more lightweight by the second. He was enjoying himself a little too much. He realized what had been going on with himself and decided to get back to the locker room as soon as possible. "So Evalyn," he said, hearing the crunch of the snow "what year are you anyway?" She seemed to be a little older than Allen, who was 15, yet in fourth year. How that happened, he hadn't been sure. But he never complained.

When they made it to the locker room, Allen opened the door for Evalyn, and once she was inside, he closed it behind them, feeling the locker room begin to warm itself up again like last time. "Well it is good to be back in here," he said, noticing that it was significantly warmer than last time. "The fall didn't exactly kill me, but I do feel like I lost some brain cells back there." Now it was beginning to sink in that he really jumped.
Allen Tobias
Allen Tobias

Number of posts : 126

Back to top Go down

If the fall doesn't kill you... - Page 6 Empty Re: If the fall doesn't kill you...

Post by Leven Ashe Sun Dec 04, 2011 4:53 am

"I've recently turned Sixteen, thus sorted into my Sixth year. Although, my mother and father believe I should be in my Fifth, due to the fact I had a serious issue when I was seven. They believe I'm traumatized. Which I am, to a certain extent." She spoke as if this was all nothing, being quite used to the fact that she had many issues in her living life time. "What about you?" Glancing at Allen.

Upon which they returned into the locker room, she unbuttoned her coat instead of taking it all off. Also taking off her gloves and placed them inside her boots on the left and right side. "If you keep it up though, Allen, you'll end up dead."
Leven Ashe
Leven Ashe
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 177

http://www.wattpad.com/user/KingdomsPath

Back to top Go down

Post by Allen Tobias Sun Dec 04, 2011 5:08 am

Allen blinked a couple of times, wondering what she meant by what she said. He felt like he should ask why, but he figured she wouldn't want to talk about it. At least thats how he would feel about it. "I'm 15," he said to her, rubbing the back of his cold neck "but I'm in 4th year. I have no idea how that happened to be honest." He felt pretty young, seeing as how most of his friends were older than him.

He chuckled at Evalyns comment saying that he would die. "I'm sure I would end up dead," he said "but it's fun for some reason. I like it." Now he could see how he was sorted into Gryffindor. He always wondered why he had been put into it, seeing as how most of his qualities had been of a Ravenclaw. But today had been different. He could see why he was reckless and daring, it was in his blood. Well at least that's what his dad always told him. "I've never been this reckless until today,"
Allen Tobias
Allen Tobias

Back to top Go down

Post by Leven Ashe Sun Dec 04, 2011 5:13 am

"I wonder why your like this. Perhaps its because you finally got over the fact you were afraid of heights. Thus you feel as if its okay to try out new things, even if its like threatening. That or your body is trying to get you to fear something else in replacement of heights." Evalyn sat on a bench, one leg crossed over the other one. Her thought process was kicking in, thus showing her colours as a true Ravenclaw.

Evalyn smiled at Allen and sticked out her tongue at him. "Consider yourself lucky, you don't have to take your O.W.L.S. any time soon. You've got an extra year to yourself. Unlike myself, I need to take N.E.W.T.S." She already acted as if everything was stressful.
Leven Ashe
Leven Ashe
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Allen Tobias Sun Dec 04, 2011 5:20 am

"Hell if I know," he said, a grin plastered on his face "but I like it. Really makes me feel...extreme. I don't want it to stop." What was he saying? It was like he was addicted already, he could tell. He shook his head, trying to get some energy out, making his head hurt in the process. "Well I guess you're right," he said, sitting down next to her "I guess I'll just stop flying for a little while. I gotta let myself calm down first." He could definitely tell now that she was a Ravenclaw. She had some pretty deep analytically thinking.

He smiled brightly and said "Damn, now you made me realize I have to take them next year. Thanks!" He slouched forward and yawned, the adrenaline beginning to wear off. "Have fun with your N.E.W.Ts," he joked "I heard they are not as good as lizards though." He leaned back now and sighed. "What are you doing for the holidays?" he asked, the thought randomly coming to his mind.
Allen Tobias
Allen Tobias

Back to top Go down

Post by Leven Ashe Sun Dec 04, 2011 5:26 am

"Possible its time for a half year reunion with the rest of the Avalon family on my father's side. Or its the Trevon reunion on my Mother's. Its hard to tell." She rubbed her forehead with confusion. It most likely was Trevon since she barely sees her mother's side of the family. Commonly because Trevon and Avalon did not like each other after the event when she was about seven years of age. "But, I might just stay here too." Evalyn said, shrugging her shoulders at the same time.

"What about you, Allen? Going home for the Holidays?" Evalyn asked this time, looking at the Gryffindor. He had asked her, so in turn, it was Evalyn's turn to ask him instead now. Curious if she was going to able to fly with him again during the break.
Leven Ashe
Leven Ashe
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Allen Tobias Sun Dec 04, 2011 5:45 am

Allen listened with a hope that she might stay for the break, and delighted to hear that she might stay. "Your family has such a unique last name," he said with a smile "I'd like a cooler one or something...Tobias just sounds weird in my opinion." He never really grown accustomed to his last name, as he always thought he'd be made fun of because of it. Everyone else had names like Johnson or Miller and he would be the only one with the odd name. He even lied to his teacher once, convincing her that he was related to another student. "Hopefully you do stay...so we could train...and stuff." He chuckled.

"Probably not," he said, slouching forward again "my parents live in the eastern part of the United States, where I was born, and they said that couldn't pay for airfare. But my grandfather says there is another way. I haven't contacted him since...October."
Allen Tobias
Allen Tobias

Back to top Go down

Post by Leven Ashe Sun Dec 04, 2011 5:52 am

Evalyn shrugged her shoulders about her last name. It was old, of Veela culture. The family has stayed pure for quite some time. They were like witches and wizards who believed in pure blood line. Although, if a Veela was in love with a non-Veela, or half, they would have to come with terms. They believed if letting one go, your forgetting your entire culture. "Allen.. if you don't mind me asking. How come you don't go t the Salem Institute of Magic?" She hoped she wasn't being too nosy.. just curious.

Evalyn grinned, the thought of the two just training around the Stadium would be fun. Plus someone would have to watch Mr. Daredevil here to be careful and not end up breaking his leg, or hopefully not, his neck.
Leven Ashe
Leven Ashe
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Allen Tobias Sun Dec 04, 2011 6:00 am

"Hogwarts has just always been the best," he said "Dumbledore ran this place well, my grandparents had gone to it and the school sent an invitation I guess. Nothing more than that." He wondered her question himself though. Perhaps that place could've been better than the current state of Hogwarts. "I also made some friends here as well," he replied, looking back at her "and I wouldn't want to abandon them." He placed his gloves back onto his hands, completely forgetting that he had taken them back from Evalyn.

Allen looked down and noticed that his broom was on the ground. He grabbed it by the handle and walked back over to the stands and gently placed it back onto the rack, along with the other random brooms. He walked back towards Evalyn and sat down next to her, shivering still. "Do your legs feel dead?" he asked her, smiling "mine feel like they died in the afterlife."
Allen Tobias
Allen Tobias

Back to top Go down

Post by Leven Ashe Sun Dec 04, 2011 6:08 am

Evalyn nodded her head, understanding. Perhaps it was the fact that a relatives went to a certain school, thus they felt as if all others should, in turn, go to the same one, as there's some connection between the child and the house the adult was sorted into. Just as she was with Ravenclaw due to her third cousin. As Allen was doing something, she couldn't help but wonder about her cousins.. aunts and uncles. Curious now what exact houses they were in. I wonder.. were some of them here during Harry Potter's time?.

Evalyn smiled at Allen, as he had friends here, and he did. Thought she didn't know any of them, they were lucky to have Allen as their friend. "Yeah, I'm surprised I can still walk." Evalyn giggled to herself, smiling at the same time.

Last edited by Evalyn Avalon on Sun Dec 04, 2011 6:29 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Colours & Font.)
Leven Ashe
Leven Ashe
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top