Feminine Fire - Page 69
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Feminine Fire - Page 69 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Feminine Fire

Page 69 of 73 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Feminine Fire - Page 69 Empty Re: Feminine Fire

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Jul 31, 2011 11:20 pm

"I'm sure I can," Angus said. "I'm sure it's not that different from what Khaat is doing. I'll get on it after dinner. But I"m not doing the exercise regime. I refuse to be the one to nag her about everything. We need to divide that up. There's a couple of scribbled notes in here to check her baby essentials and be sure she has all of the essentials. Jess, I'm going to ask you to go over that with her, help her make a list of what she absolutely has to have at first. Remember, we do have time and we need to travel light if we have to go quickly. Check her own personal things. Make sure she doesn't need something important. Lets get it covered really fast. Tomorrow. Jess, you're the healer, get her able to go out with you tomorrow morning to buy what she needs. Put it on Brian's account. It will be less suspicious since there is a boatload of maternity clothes and baby stuff on his accounts as it is. More won't make any difference." He stopped and took dinner out of the oven. He had been simmering an enormous pot of chicken stew. He opened the other oven and took out the dinner rolls and set them to cool for a moment. He lifted the lid of the stew, stirred the pot and saw that it looked fine. He took a large handful of fresh chopped parsley and stirred it in in order to add some last minute flavor. He took a tasting spoon, and took a taste test. He thought for a moment and then added just a bit more salt. With a new tasting spoon, he checked it again. "Better," he pronounced.

He put together two bed trays--one for Khaat and one for Brian so they could eat together. He put stoneware bowls that had matching lids, filled the bowls with generous servings of the beautiful chicken stew and put the lids on the bowls. He gave them each two lovely dinner rolls with fresh garlic butter, and a couple of tall glasses filled with sweet tea. He made sure the trays looked elegant and then looked at Jess. "I'm going to leave you to get dinner on the table for the rest of us while I go serve the boss and his lady," he said. "These trays are full and very heavy." He flicked his wand at them and took them upstairs carefully to avoid spilling them.

Brian got up and took the trays from him and thanked him, saying he would send them back down when they were done. Angus told him to let him know if they needed anything and then went back downstairs, leaving Khaat and Brian's door ajar in case they wanted to float things up or down.

"Alright. That's done. Do we need anything else?" Angus asked.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23623
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sun Jul 31, 2011 11:36 pm

Jess looked at Steven and chuckled " I think he's got that in hand " she said and saw the look on Steven's face as he glanced at Cassidy " go and get her to the table before that dream becomes a night mare " she said and began to dish up the stew in the other bowls she had just finished one when Cassidy walked in with Steven close behind her. " ah had a nice nap?" she asked and saw Cassidy smile and nod. " good now eat its got the nutrients you need, tomorrow you and I are going shopping, and no arguments you need baby clothes and things" she said placing the bowl and bread down for her.

Cassidy looked at Jess and smiled the food smelt wonderful and she took a spoonful she knew no matter how unhungry she was she had to eat and she did finding she was actually more hungry than she released smiling as Angus walked in " hay can I have another bowl this is to die for, or maybe its just me " she said chuckling as Steven was not even finished his first, she saw Jess chuckle.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:37 am

"Certainly," Angus said, motioning the stew pot to refill Cassidy's bowl again, He snapped his fingers, sending hte rolls back over to her again. "Help yourself. There's plenty here. If you follow Brian's plan, you should be feeling like a new woman in about 48 hours. You might start with either that walk tonight or with a gentle swim in the pool this evening. You dont' have to push. You might find that the outdoor pool is full of warm water because of the sun today. It is beautifully lit at night, and its one of the most peaceful places on the property this time of year. Try it."

Meanwhile, Brian had lit candles and had turned down the lights. He had added some soft, gentle music, and then he just curled up on the bed beside her, sitting up, leaning up against the headboard of the bed, tight against her. He could feel her relax with him as tight to her as he could get. It seemed like they had too few of these moments anymore.

"What would I ever, ever do without you?" she asked, laying her head against him.

"What?" He frowned, "You and the kids would live very, very well. You wouldn't want for a thing for the rest of your lives, none of you."

"Not true," she said softly. "We would have nothing at all."

"What do you mean?"

"Without you, we have nothing," she said, kissing his chest.

"Honey, you aren't ever going to have to live without me. I swear."

"And you promise me--no more stupid missions until after delivery?'

"I'll be there. Right with you. I wouldn't miss that, not for all the money in the world. There is nothing, nothing that could keep me from being with you. Your dad is going to make sure that these babies get here. Its not the same as with Abbey. We've done everything right. Your diet, your exercise, your stress management--everything. Honey, its not at all the same. There is no reason at all for you to be afraid. It'll be alright." He kissed her softly and slowly. "Please trust me. Trust me. We've got it. We've got you covered, and we're going to keep it that way." She nodded. He sent the empty trays off the bed to the floor and just wrapped her close in his arms. She didn't feel like she'd ever get enough of that. As he held her, he just stroked her hair softly. He used just a very slight calm spell to ease her fear. He knew exactly where all of this was coming from for her, and he knew she hadn't looked at it. He was hoping she wouldn't. Not until the babies were already here.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Walker Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:26 am

Cassidy smiled as her bowl filled again and she ate it. soon she felt full and sat back in her chair " that swim sounds good " she said rubbing her tummy and signing as she felt warm inside.

Steven finished his stew and sat back " not with out me I want to make sure she doesn't over do it , swimming ill take the weight off your feet and joints" he said and pored some juice placing one glass in front of cassidy and one for himself.

Jess smiled and finished her bowl " that was delicious Angus" she said and placed her empty bowl in the washer to await the tray from Brian and khaat, she could already sense khaat was calmer and relaxed and she smiled knowing Khaat was well taken care of so she could now concentrate on Cassidy.
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 1311

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:03 pm

"I'm glad you liked it," Brian said. "We'll have dessert later. After your swim. It will be a welcome treat. I'll get the kitchen in a moment." He rose and went upstairs. When he reached Brian's room, Brian looked up and motioned him to come in. Things were quiet. Khaat was just curled up with him, letting him have her fears. She couldn't do them anymore by herself. So she had decided to give them to him. And he had welcomed it. He was, right now, stronger than she was while she had so many things weighing so heavily on her heart. He knew it was up to him to make sure they both got through it. Brian's private talk with Robert had let him into the private workings of Robert's mind. Of most of what Robert had told no one but Thaor and Michael. Robert had felt he needed to tell Brian so that he could hold the family together if things got tough. Brian WAS the backup plan. He knew that, and he willingly met it head on. Brian had the strength and the gusto to be able to follow Robert right into Hell if that was where he led.

Angus collected the trays and took them downstairs, quietly, not disturbing them. He took them to the kitchen and began cleaning things up. "Looks like things are a lot better upstairs," Angus said. "But I know Brian too well. He's gearing up for something. I'm not sure what, but he's mentally gearing up for some sort of difficulty. I'm hoping its just fatherhood, but...I'm not sure there isn't more. Maybe much more."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:35 pm

Jess watched Angus and nodded at his words " I feel it to Angus and hope your right " she said " because what ever it is will be big but we will be ready" she said and smiled placing the trays back in the cupboard they had come from.

Cassidy stood up but wobbled slightly as her balance was slightly off she was glad Steven placed his hand on her back to steady her. " I think I will take a nap and sleep off that delicious stew of yours Angus before I swim" she moved up stairs and to her room though she passed Brian and Khaats door she wanted to knock witch she did. " Khaat can I come in I don't wish to interrupt anything?" she kept her voice low not knowing if she was a sleep or not.

Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:48 pm

"We're not asleep," Brian said, motioning for her to come in. "We're just relaxing. Come in, Cassidy." Khaat had looked up when she heard Cassidy at the door.

"It was a good stew, wasn't it?" Khaat asked. "Its liable to make me so comfortable that I just curl up and go back to sleep. The babies are happy right now, thats for sure. I think they liked it. Brian told me that he put a plan together for you. I haven't seen it, so I can't tell you about yours. But what I do know is that if he hadn't been there for me when I had Abbey that I firmly believe I would have died."

"Your father would never have let that happen," Brian said.

"No, I mean it. I know what you did," she said. "Daddy knows what you did. I would have died, so yes. I put my trust in you. And, Cassidy, you would be wise to do the same."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Walker Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:04 pm

Cassidy heard Brian and walked in taking a deep breath as she did. " yeah it was I had two bowls " she said and chuckled " I think it was one for me and one for Abigail " she said and chuckled. Cassidy moved to stand at the bed side and listened to Khaat and Brian both " I do khaat " I trust him with my life, but that's not what scares me, I see how you raised two lovely and beautiful girls together and I...I wonder if I can do it " she said and looked at them. " I know Steven will help along with you guys, that much I know, but the labor... going threw that alone" she looked at her hands " I not being negative I'm looking forward to holding her but I'm scared of the labor bit " she looked up at Khaat and Brian " I know Jack will faint and Brian well you'll be with Khaat " her eyes flicked from one to the other .
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:01 pm

"What?" Khaat frowned. "What are you talking about? I'm due any day, you're not due til November. Why would you think you'd be alone? And why would you think that wizards deliver babies the same way that muggles do? Give us some credit. After thousands of years, we do have medical superiority to some of the more barbaric muggle methods. You're worrying about things that you don't need to concern yourself with. Surely whoever you saw for your prental care told you that. If not, then I don't think much of your healer." And Khaat felt sure that Cassidy hadn't totally gone without prenatal care in the last 6 months. If not, then she was doing her and her child a huge disservice. "And, incidentally, Steven and Jack are both a lot stronger than you give them credit for. Jack won't faint. He's got kids of his own, and so does Steven. Neither one of them are the fainting type. I should know. I married a fainter. Besides, even that isn't a medical crisis. They faint, they wake up. Its pretty simple. Stop letting your mind run away with you."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Walker Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:32 pm

Cassidy looked at her and nodded " your right I'm worrying over nothing again " she said as a faint knock came and Steven popped his head around the door looking concerned.

" ah there you are , you said you were going to nap" he said and walked in " sorry she was meant to nap not talk" he said and placed his hand on her shoulder " let me guess shes worried about nothing again" he shook his head " come on, nap and leave them alone " he chuckled as he saw her roll her eyes.

Cassidy smiled as she saw Steven she was about to say she was going when he walked in, " I had a few things " she said and felt him help her to her feet ok ok I'm going " she said and left for her room.

Steven looked at Khaat and brain " I'm trying to keep her busy, so she won't think of things" he said and sighed " let me guess the birth again?" he asked then held up his hand " khaat, you just have those kids of yours when her time comes I will make sure she does as she's told " he said and smiled " ok now to check shes gone for that nap and not off to talk to Jess" he said and chuckled " shes a full time job "
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 69 of 73 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum