Feminine Fire - Page 36
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Feminine Fire - Page 36 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Feminine Fire

Page 36 of 73 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 54 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Feminine Fire - Page 36 Empty Re: Feminine Fire

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:58 pm

"What?"he frowned. "You haven't lost anything. You're overthinking it. her patience was short this evening. I think she's afraid to be without Brian while she's pregnant. She doesn't like him going out on missions right now, even though she knows how skilled he is. She isn't normally bothered by that at all. But the farther this goes and the larger she gets so early on, the more frightened it makes her. And--she's been visiting Felix Barker in Azkaban. He says he wants to turn a new leaf. I dont' believe it, but its her obligation to give him a chance. So, she's been looking for a way to do that without giving him much rope. She doesn't trust him. And it does bother her to see him again, over and over. And she's been going to the prison alone. She thinks she needs to face him on her own. Add to that, that Rob has quit his job as the warden and moved out of England without a word to her after he got her pregnant, well, she's gotten short tempered. I think Brian is right. We need to take her home."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23623
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sat Jun 18, 2011 7:44 pm

Jess sat listening and realized there were alot of other things she had going on and sighed " ok ok so its not me thats got her all mad" she said and smiled at Angus " thanks, ow if you see jack tel him Im going to sleep and wiill see him tomorrow " she said and chuckled as she headed up to there room after showering she slipped into bed and fell asleep.

Next morning she woke bright and early to make the buscents she had sujested that night, gathering all her ingrediants she began to bake them roling out the dough and cutting them as she sprinkled suger on top to add sweetness to them as they baked she brewed some coffee and tea and sat to weight reading a cook book she had found in a draw.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Jun 18, 2011 7:54 pm

Angus came downstairs, packed to go home, and he set his bag on the floor. He frowned at the smell of baking and coffee in the kitchen. He went in.

"Did you decide that you didn't want the gourmet breakfast back at home that Robert promised us?" he asked. "Or did you decide to take those biscuits with us?" He had not planned on making breakfast this morning and so he had slept in a bit later because there was not an apparent need for him to be up so early to cook. Robert had promised last night to order a gourmet breakfast buffet from Sparks once they all apparated home.

"I checked on the girls," he said, "It seems they're sleeping in a little bit this morning. I have them packed. Their bag is upstairs with almost everything packed but what they need first thing this morning until we get home. It sounds like Kate and Robert are up, but I haven't heard a sound from any of the other bedrooms yet."

Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sat Jun 18, 2011 7:58 pm

jess looked at Angus " these are for taking with us " she said and smiled " jack where ever he is hiding " she said and looked around for him " hum ok , ow well he'll come when hes hungry " she said and tiped the cool biscuets into a container " what ever you don't eat im sure our kids will " she smiled and sent the box on head and cleaned up the kitchen to look as if nobody had cooked in it. her and Jaks bag floated down with jack still as the kitten sitting on top jess chuckled at how he bounced slightly as he floated down the stairs to rest by the front door.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Jun 18, 2011 8:12 pm

"Well, he'll be easier to get home that way," Angus said.

A few minutes later, Brian came downstairs with Dakota in his arms, and she was crying softly with big tears on her face, and a red mark on her forehead. Brian kissed the red mark, telling her Daddy would kiss it and make it feel better and was soothing her a little.

Behind him a couple of steps was Robert, and he was carrying Abbey who was just as happy as Dakota had been unhappy. Robert was laughing and talking to her and she was jabbering back to him. "Finally got a bit of your own, don't you?"

"Don't encourage her, Robert," Brian said. He saw Jess and Angus up. "Good morning. Evidently, Dakota threw a toy from her crib into Abbeys and hit her with it. And I take it that Abbey had had enough because the next I saw was a toy flying off the top of their bag, through the air, and saw it clock Dakota right in the head. Looks like Miss Abbey here had a wee bit of accidental baby magic this morning and Miss Dakota didn't like it."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sat Jun 18, 2011 8:25 pm

Jess smiled " wow well done but don't do that all the time " she said to her then picked up jack by his scruff " ok this one can stay like this till were home , I agree he will be easier to transport " she saw the look on his face " hay don't do that be thank ful its only till we get back if I had my way you'd be like that for a week" she said and slipped him into a loss pocket of her pack. She looked at Khaat " how you feeling this morning?" she asked hoping Khaat felt much better to jess she certainly looked it and she smiled at her brushing ehr hand over Dakota she maed the lump disapear even the redness was gone too. Jess looked at Robert hoping he aproved of her healing ability's.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Jun 18, 2011 8:40 pm

"She didn't sleep much," Brian said. "Dreams kept waking her up. I'm hoping she can nap a little today when we get home."

"I'm fine," Khaat said, coming downstairs a bit behind her father, with Kate beside her. "I'm able to deal with a rough night. I've done it before.And I can't nap. I have work to do."

"Tomorrow. You still have one more day off on your leave," Brian said. "Take it. Enjoy it."

"It is such a good thing that you aren't pregnant," she looked at Brian. "You'd never deal with it."

"What? Why?" he frowned.

"You have not figured out that life does go on during those nine months," she said. "You are overprotective."

"I thought we decided we were going to say I was just pampering you," he laughed. He looked at Dakota. "It seems as if Jess felt sorry for you and decided to get rid of your boo boo. I really hope you're done with the throwing things now, Missy." He brushed away her tears off her tiny cheeks.

"What did you do to her?" Khaat frowned.

"What? Me? I didn't do anything. Your daughter merely defended herself," Brian replied.

"Finally," Robert said, smiling at Abbey. "Good girl. We'll turn you into a Gryffindor yet."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sat Jun 18, 2011 9:17 pm

Jess smiled as Khaat told brian about being pregnant and that it was not an illness and she could do other things while carrying the twins " ok who get kitty jack " she said smiling at kate before she walked over and threw her back pack over her shoulder carrying jacks with his little white head poking out of the pocket . She waved her hand and the large box of biskets floated from the kitchen and to her hand " well Im ready " she said and smiled as she looked at them all.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Jun 18, 2011 9:24 pm

Kieran, Fiona, and Dean came downstairs with their bags. Brian accio'd the baby bag and the bag he shared with Khaat. He shouldered both bags. Kate shouldered the bag she shared with Robert and took Robert's hand while he held Abbey in his other hand. Brian kept Dakota and took Khaat's hand. Kieran took Fiona's hand, and she took Dean's. Angus reached for Jess's hand and said, "Would you like to travel with me?"

"We'll meet you all there," Robert said, apparating out with Kate and Abbey.

"Kieran? You've got it?" Brian asked.

"Yep. Got the portkey right here. We're good," Kieran smiled. "We'll see you in a moment." Kieran apparated Fiona and Dean out.

"Jess? You and Angus okay? Did we forget anything?" Brian asked. He intended to wait until Angus and Jess left before he and Khaat left.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sat Jun 18, 2011 9:30 pm

Jess chuckled and moved to Angus " nope Brian everythings fine and I got it all" she said taking Abgus's hand to port back , she closed her eyes but knew he was good so she knew she would not feel anything as they ported not like jack who in a way was still learning she held the back packs and the box against her tucking kitten jack inside " keep down " she said and stood close to Angus.

Opening her eyes she breathed out seeing they wer back in brians home " didn't feel a thing Angus , thanks " she lifted out kitten jack and moved to the kitchen then bed room placing both bags down she unpacked and moved back so to the kitchen placing eh cookies on a plate and washing out the box to put away.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 73 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 54 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum