Feminine Fire - Page 35
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Feminine Fire - Page 35 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Feminine Fire

Page 35 of 73 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 54 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Feminine Fire - Page 35 Empty Re: Feminine Fire

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Jun 18, 2011 3:51 pm

Brian watched the hand play out, and they way it worked out, Jack lot the second hand. Kate won again, mounting up points quickly.

"At this rate, she'lll clean us out in three more hands," Angus said.

"That's not going to happen. I'm going to stop her in her tracks," Robert said.

"Oh sure you are," Kate laughed. The next two hands worked out for Kate just as smooth as silk and Robert seemed to be used to this. He didn't seem to be rattled by it at all. Brian ended up with the last deal, and he dealt the hand. Jess had lost one, Jack had lost 2 hands and Brian had lost one. It just was not looking good for Jack. If Brian lost this last, though, it would be a tie between him and Jack both.

It was Kate's lead. And she was playing for keeps now. She started by laying an Ace of Spades. "Spades, Ladies and Gentlemen," she announced. Brian sighed. Kate wanted the win now. She had four of the 5 hands. She wanted the last one too.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23623
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sat Jun 18, 2011 4:15 pm

jess didn't have a spande only a four of clubs and she placed it down infront of them she hoped it was enouph she sat loking at Kate and sighed knowing she ahd won the game jess would be lucky to draw but she found it didn't matter it was after all a game.

Jack placed down an ace of spades and sat back hoping it would be good enouph " if I get transphiured make sure its something usefull " he said to them all at the table " no yellow ducks please" he said chukaling.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Jun 18, 2011 4:35 pm

The hand went around, Brian squeaked out because he had a 6 of spades and Angus only had a 5. That meant Jack was the overall loser. Kate looked at Jack with an amused smile and picked up her wand and twirled it with just a very lazy spin in her hand. "Well, well, well...." she said, "What shall I make you?"

"Be kind, Kate," Robert laughed. Kate thought for a long moment and then flicked her wand at Jack. The spell was designed to transfigure him into a little white kitten, looking a lot like a miniature Max. She figured if he had a few moments as a cat, maybe it would be better than one of Khaat's usual tea cup or hat configurations. It at least gave him some mobility.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sat Jun 18, 2011 4:49 pm

Jess smiled an genuine smile this time at jack losing glad in away Kate had chosen a cat " you know he will love being a cat " she said smiling as she waited for the tranphigerment to comence.

Jack groaned but smiled as he saw jess relaxing finally " go head Kate do your worse" he said and sat back in the chair as he felt himself shrink and grow fur instead of cloth , jumping down he ran around for amoment then padded over to max sitting to face him and meiowed.

Jess laughed " see told you I truly think he enjoys being transphigured " she said and gathered the cards in front of her.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Jun 18, 2011 4:58 pm

They all laughed as Jack became a white kitten and how he went over to Max. Max just sniffed him and apparently recognized him and began to lead him off. Kate laughed. "Max looks like he wants to show him the ropes about how to be a cat," she said. "How long should I leave him that way?"

"Oh, let him enjoy it for a moment," Robert said. "We'll know when he's had enough. You prepared to have a kitten on your bed tonight, Jess?"

"You'd leave him overnight?" Brian asked.

"I'd have left you that way overnight just out of sheer principle," Kate laughed at Brian, enjoying teasing him.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sat Jun 18, 2011 5:10 pm

jess chuckled " well there will be more room for once " she chuckled as the white jack kitten turned to face her then stuck its tail up as it followed Max around " ow leave him like that till tomorrow " she said smiling and loking at Kate " he'll enjoy it " she said and polaced the shuffeled cards down on the table in front of her. Her mind went back to Khaat though only for a moment " ok does any one want some home made busikets I can make some " she said smiling as she stood up.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Jun 18, 2011 5:17 pm

"Why don't you save those for tomorrow?" Brian suggested. "Make some soft sugar cookies or cinnamon ones tomorrow when we get home and do a celebration for being home? Angus? How about your Texas recipe barbecue beef brisket for dinner tomorrow evening?'

"Brisket?" Robert said, with a hungry groan in his voice. It made his mouth water. "You know how much Khaat and I love that."

"I do," Brian grinned widely. "That's why I suggested it."

"Works for me," Angus agreed. "I can do that. I'll make it a real Texas barbeque."

"What's so special about Texas barbeque?" Fiona asked.

"Oh, just wait. Its deliciousness all its own," Brian said.

"Indeed!" Robert agreed. He looked over at Jack. "Enjoy the kibbles, Jack. That's all you get til Kate changes you back, my boy. I think I'm going to turn in for the night so we can go home bright and early. Anybody feel like going back before daylight?"

"Works for me," Brian said. "We could have breakfast at home."

"I'll order out from Sparks. We don't have to cook. I'll have Lizzie send a huge gourmet breakfast buffet so we can get the house back in order and you can go shopping, and all that stuff. What do you all think?"
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sat Jun 18, 2011 5:30 pm

jess noded to Angus and smiled at the brisket idea " ok Angus " she said and sat back down playing with teh cardsa as she started a game of solitare on the table in front of her. " Im going to stay up for a bit and just play cards if thats ok" she said " Im not sleepy yet" she looked at the white kitten that was jack playing with mo as max looked on and she smiled thinking how easy they had it being cats nothing but eat and slep if they so wanted.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:26 pm

Brian went upstairs and found Khaat putting the babies to bed. His girls looked blissfully content and were sleeping innocently in their beds. He went over as she was covering them in their pretty summer pajamas, covered with pink lightweight summer blankets. He brushed the back of Abbey's blond hair and watched her sucking on her fist in her sleep.

"She is so beautiful," he said softlly.

"Yes," Khaat smiled, "she is. So is Dakota." He wrapped Khaat close and kissed her slowly.

"And so will these two. They will be gorgeous."

"What if we get two more girls?"

"I don't care," he said. "I'm good with it. As long as they're healthy, then its all good with me. Come on. Lets let them sleep. Come on. We're going home tomorrow. First thing--before daylight. We'd better get some sleep." He led her out and back to their room, closing the door.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:51 pm

jess staid playing two more games but just sighed as she watched jack playing with max and mo she smiled as he jumped from one chair down to the floor practicing his hunting. She stood and walked to the kitchen and pored a cup of coffee then sat down " angus why do I feel like I have lost my freindship wotyh Khaat ?" she asked sipping on her coffee " maybe I should ask Robert to transpher me to st Mongo's for a while " she said speacking her thoughts out loud .
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 73 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 54 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum