Feminine Fire - Page 73
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Feminine Fire - Page 73 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Feminine Fire

Page 73 of 73 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 71, 72, 73

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Feminine Fire - Page 73 Empty Re: Feminine Fire

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Aug 06, 2011 7:44 pm

"I saw Brian when he was writing that plan," Fiona smiled. "I know he wsa very careful with it. And I'm sure that Cassidy knows when she has overdone it and when she hasn't. And besides, Brian, Khaat and Jess are all right here. If she doesn't do some exercise, it makes the labor and delivery all that much harder. The more toned she is, the easier it becomes for her when delivery arrives and the faster recovery time moves. And, thank you, Cassidy. I'm glad you like the clothes. I make what I like, and I guess I hope other women will like them too. I am trying to get away from tents and mumu's and away from things that look like they're skintight and just an avoidance of going to maternity clothes. I like pretty, feminine things that are comfortable and have a touch of some sort of elegance to them." She went over to the pool and took off the vibrant colored fushia sarong and slipped into the pool. "I love the constant temperature of the water in this pool," Fi said, taking off in the water to challenge herself on how many laps she could do in the pool,

Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23619
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sat Aug 06, 2011 7:57 pm

Jess finished her set and moved to the pool too watching as Steven moved back up to the living room as she did some laps " it is good " she said swimming back and forth she could feel her self relaxing into the swim.

Cassidy sat at the side of the pool and nodded to Fiona " there beautiful and I agree there's not mush out there for the pregnant witch, even in muggle shops most are not that stylish as for the baby clothes I got them before I knew you made them Jess told me after you had , you couldn't make a baby blanket with a butterfly in one corner ,I...I always wanted one for my daughter " she said smiling feeling the baby move inside her making the water ripple around her.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Aug 06, 2011 8:03 pm

"Not a problem," Fi said, "What color blanket and what color butterfly? Do you have specific colors in mind?"

When she finished in the pool, she got out, toweled off, tied the sarong back around her and then took to the treadmill. She walked for a mile and then decided to run on the treadmill for a mile. Brian was teaching her how to wkr out and she was feeling better than she had in awile. It did help that she took care of so much work around the house and the garden. It had helped to keep her in shape. And she knew she was going to have to stay in shape in order for her to take care of 4 babies at one time any time now. She was doing her best to work hard to be ready for that. She was finding out that her baby brother was one of the hardest working aurors she knew, and that he wasn't happy unless he was treating his lady like a queen. That was fine with Fi. Her brother had turned out to be a fine man, and she was proud of him. She was learning not to feel guilty for not being there for him because he was letting her be there now.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sat Aug 06, 2011 8:24 pm

Jess continued with her laps finishing she did some cooling down exercises then wrapped in a towel " she's turning now Cassidy , I'd say getting ready for her big day " she said smiling " though I'm worried about Khaat, her size alone is worrying I have a feeling she could go any time so all of us need to be on out toes " she said looking at them both " this whole incident that Robert and Brian have sort of told us about will be bad enough but if she went into labor as well " Jess looked at Fiona " we have to be ready"

Cassidy swum slowly one lap before she stopped and felt tired , she climbed out feeling the added weight she would have fallen back in but Jess took her hand and helped her out as she was talking " thanks Jess " she said and moved to sit on a bench " I agree we all have to be ready in case it happens, I'm all right for now" she said and rubbed her tummy " if she would decide witch position she wants " she said and chuckled .
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Aug 06, 2011 8:41 pm

Fi didn't respond. Cassidy had been caught up in her own pregnancy issues to remember to answer the questions Fi had asked about the blanket Cassidy had said she wanted. She couldn't make any blanket without the customer specifying what color blanket at least. The butterfly could be a bit of a surpise if Cassidy didn't want to choose, but when she didn't respond to her question, Fi couldn't begin work on any sort of blanket. So she left it for Cassidy to remember to talk to her about whenever it crossed her mind again. Instead, Fi adjusted the settings on the treadmill so that it doubled the speed on the treadmill taking her to a fast run. She wasn't working so much on endurance at the moment, she was working to see if she could run a mile at a full run--not a jog. If that worked out well, she'd take a break and then do a bit of weight lifting before quitting for the night. Besides, she knew the guys were just itching to get into the gym, and Fi still had two little girls to take care of and give baths to and put to bed.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Walker Sat Aug 06, 2011 9:15 pm

Cassidy stopped and face palmed herself " ow sorry Fiona , some times I forget the simplest things these days , em..a pink blanket with a rainbow butterfly " she said and smiled standing up again to wrap a robe around her self " maybe you could add some beading, please ?" she asked moving to stand not far from her as she shifted her weight she could feel her baby turning inside and she sighed rubbing her left side. Cassidy looked at Jess who smiled at her.

" she will settle , give her time" Jess said as she walked over and place her hand on Cassidys tummy " shes sleeping now but she will turn one more time " she warned her " I did suggest she do it when you rested so she would not disturb you, she said she will try" Jess moved back to drying her self off and transfiguring her clothes back to normal shirt and trousers as she moved up the gym stairs and into the living room again. Jess looked over at Khaat " you alright ?" she asked softly and walked over to her.
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 1311

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Aug 06, 2011 9:49 pm

"The babies are very quiet tonight," Khaat said in answer to Jess's question. "I'm used to them moving a lot. They're getting quieter. Brian says they're fine. And I do know some babies seem to be very quiet in the last few days or the last week or so before birth. I am a lot more accustomed to them using me for a boxing ring, though."

"Stop stressing," Brian said, bringing her a large glass. "Try this. Angus made it. I think you'll like it. Its Chamomile Lavender Mint Iced Tea. He was thinking of something you could drink that would help you relax your mind." She took the glass and tasted it. It was clean and refreshing and delicious.

"Oh, is that ever good," she smiled. "Very addictive. But am I that transparent?"

"Who wouldn't be, if they were in your shoes?" he said.

"If they were actually in my shoes, they wouldn't be pregnant," she said sarcastically, "Seeing as though I can't get mine on."

"It won't be long now, my love," he kissed her. "And you'll be back in those ridiculous stilettos of yours any day now."

"Did you pack me a pair?"

"In your St. Mungos bag?" he laughed. "No, I did not. I packed your running shoes. You need to be comfortable."

"They need to see their director as a strong capable woman."

"You won't be there to be their director. You'll be there as a new mother. And no, I didn't pack that black silk skirt and blazer with the white lace blouse you wanted either. I refuse to pack you a business suit for you to bring your twins home in. I packed you realistic comfortable clothes, for goodness sakes. It is not a fashion show. Besides that, anything you wear is beautiful, so stop worrying about every detail."

"The baby books?" she asked.

"Would you stop?" he laughed. "I have you covered. Here." He accio'd her book from upstairs. "Put your mind to work. Read a book, Well, Ladies, is it our turn in the gym?"
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Walker Sat Aug 06, 2011 10:16 pm

Cassidy moved up to the living room best she could and sat facing Khaat she could feel it too something not right " I know how you feel Khaat " she said with a sigh she listened to them and nodded " hes right " Steven told me the same thing yesterday, much to my disappointment " she said " he wouldn't let me pack my wand in the baby bag " she said and pouted.

Steven heard the conversation as he came down dressed in sweats and a sleeveless top that accentuated his muscles making from what he saw Cassidy blush. " no you are not taking your wand into hospital " he said " I'm not being zapped with an Petrificus Totalus on me every time you have a contraction " he said and chuckled seeing her pout " like with Khaat read and relax " he picked up a towel and lay it over his shoulder " I so need this work out " he said and moved down into the gym as he heard Cassidy chuckle.
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 1311

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Aug 06, 2011 10:41 pm

"Behave yourself," Brian kissed Khaat's forehead. "Let's go, Guys." He headed down to the gym. He started with a series of stretches to loosen his muscles. He'd been in the pool earlier but now he wanted to do a good hard workout to burn off his tension. His plan was going to be running first--because he desperately missed his daily runs with Khaat--and then some heavy duty weight lifting and core training. He enjoyed working off a lot of stress and tension, and he wanted to know for certain that he was in peak condition at all times.

He knew his crew knew how to stay in good condition and they all had their own workouts and they all knew what they needed to work on. He was going to let them make their own choices on what they felt they needed to work on. This wasn't a training session, it was just blowing off steam. And sometimes that was far more important.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 73 of 73 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 71, 72, 73

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum