Feminine Fire - Page 72
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Feminine Fire - Page 72 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Feminine Fire

Page 72 of 73 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Feminine Fire - Page 72 Empty Re: Feminine Fire

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:59 pm

"Either way," Angus said. "Surprise me. I plan on surprising all of you with the most amazing steaks you've ever had. I'm working on a new spice rub recipe for the steaks. I'm not even going to tell you what I had to do to get this dry rub, but it is worth every mouthful. Personally, I like it better than mine, but Brian still prefers mine. You can make your choice. We'll try the new one tonight, I think."

Just at that moment, Brian called him from the kitchen. Angus excused himself and washed his hands and went into the dining room. "What's up?" Angus asked.

"I need you to fix this kink in my neck," Brian said. "Its giving me a huge headache."

"Thats a cue for 'Angus, massage my neck,'" Angus laughed. He started by giving Brian's neck a sharp twist, making a loud popping and cracking sound. Brian groaned. He then started to massage it for him. "Perhaps I should have Jess bring you a bit of a muscle relaxing potion. It's all bound up with tension, Mate."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23619
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Walker Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:17 am

Jess moved to the fridge and took out the fruit that sat in it placing it in front of Cassidy who peeled and washed them. Lining a dish with sponge she placed the fruit in it and topped it of with some juice then placed the lid back on to place in the oven to bake for 20 minuets. "so whats up with Steven?" she asked as she cleaned the table of the fruit bits that were left over.

Jess looked at Cassidy and shook her head " it's not for me to say Cassidy and you should not be asking that question " she stood up and moved around the table " stop worrying about others problems and take care of your self " she said " your still under weight and under nourished " she said placing her hand on cassidy's bump " shes healthy but your not " he offered her another carrot. Cassidy shook her head and moved out into the living room.

" we left all the baby things in the bags ready for when we have to leave " she said to Brian and moved to sit down her body now saying rest.
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 1311

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:23 am

"I need you to shrink all that stuff to one bag. I dont' care how small you shrink it. But get it down to one bag. If we're lucky we'll each have time to grab up one bag before we have to go. I can't count on us having any more than that. You don't have to do it right now, but within the next 24 hours, get it down to one bag, please," he said.

"Jess," Angus called. "Come in here and either cast a spell to release the tension in Brian's neck or bring him a muscle relaxing potion to help him get rid of this mess. The muscles in his neck are rock hard and painful. Can you help him?"

"Really, I can deal with it," Brian said.

"Yeah, well, with a houseful of healers, why should you have to?" Angus asked.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:31 am

Jess heard Angus and turned to a cupboard taking down a small bottle she placed a few drops into half a glass of orange juice and walked out and over to Brian. " He's right you shouldn't get so tense " she said and placed the glass down " now drink that " she said watching him " all in one it won't work other wise" she glanced at the stairs as she saw Steven head out to the barn to check the horses. While cassidy was sitting in the living room half dozing on the couch " I'll make sure its done" she said and placed her hand on his neck pulling some tension from him as she did just to help a little with the potion.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:42 am

Brian was glad Jess chose orange juice for the potion. The stuff was horrendous otherwise. The strong citrus taste masked most of the foul taste of the potion. She didn't need to tell him twice about drinking it all at once. He'd not have drunk it at all if he had to drink it in sips.

"Robert really does need to work on the taste of that stuff," he sighed. "Next time, I'm putting it in a shot of firewhiskey."

"Will that even mix?" Angus frowned.

"I have no idea. Lets find out," Brian said.

"You really have no shame, do you?" he laughed.

"None whatsoever. Thanks, Jess. That helps. You're right. I should know better. Means I need more time in the gym burning it off. I'll have to harness one of those guys we have to go with me."

"And I'm too feminine for you now?" Angus frowned.

"No, but I could make that happen," Brian glared. Then both men laughed goodnaturedly.

"Can you ladies handle the kitchen after dinner?" Angus asked. "And the men will go act like men."

Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:55 am

Jess smiled and nodded " not tried that, maybe next time Brian " she said and smiled as they laughed together. As she moved back to the kitchen she heard Angus and folded her arms across her chest " we woman could, but we also need to wind down too " she said " just because we show our tension differently doesn't mean we don't have it to release it as well." She said shaking her head as she moved back into the kitchen to make a vanilla custard to go with the pudding witch she took out once it was done, turning it upsides down she placed it on a plate to cool a little the custard she placed a piece of grease prof paper over and put a lid on it so she could warm it later.

Steven walked back in and caught Jess's words " wow whats up with her " he said looking down for a moment at Cassidy now sleeping on the couch curled up with a cushion on her tummy. " all horses are stabled and Cara is off teaching her cubs she said to let her know if we need her as she will be gone possibly months" he said as he stretched his tired muscles.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:10 am

"Well, thats probably a good thing. She needs to make sure they can hunt for themselves. Same rules go, though. No eating the other pets," Brian said.

"Jess is not exactly in favor, apparently," Angus said, "of guys having a guys night."

"Ah, that wasn't the point," Brian said. "Alright, mutual time in the gym. Ladies first and then we'll follow. Cassidy can't work out that long, and Khaat can't do it at all. Fi could use it though, so lets let them have their time and then we can have whatever part of the evening is left."

"Sounds good to me. Steven, you in?" Angus asked. "I know Jack will be in."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:16 am

Jess smiled and moved to the couch to wake Cassidy " I would not usually wake her but I think time for her to rest is over for now" she said and Cassidy rubbed her eyes as she woke " exercise time" she said " women only " Jess said as she sat up.

" what I miss?" she asked Jess chuckled and explained.

" ow just Brian hinting that we woman don't need to distress as much as the men do" she said Cassidy looked over at them and at Steven who looked innocently at his book.

" ow don't we" she said and with Jess's help stood up on her feet moving as quickly as she could to the basement steps Jess at her side " so whose doing this ?" she asked Jess.

" you , me and Fiona I don't expect Khaat to do any " she said and looked at Brian again " thought some one should as fiona if she is coming " she said moving with Cassidy down into the gym.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:53 pm

"Fi will come," Brian said. "It'll be fine. I'll go ask." He disappeared and somehow found Fi and she followed him downstairs. "She was sewing something or another," Brian said.

"I was beading," Fi laughed. "You really have no clue, do you?"

"None at all, and we're probably all better that way," Brian said.

"Anyway, some time downstairs would do me good. I think I'm going for a swim. For some reason, I like the downstairs pool better than the outside one. I'm not sure why."

"Use your workout plan, Fi," Brian said.

"Oh, yes, Sir," she sighed. "Slavedriver."

"Its for your own good."

"Do I look that out of shape?"

"You look wonderful. But everyone works out here. Its just part of the deal," Brian laughed.

"Yeah, yeah," Fi waved him away, heading downstairs to the gym.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sat Aug 06, 2011 1:23 pm

Jess chuckled hearing the conversation from the tip of the stairs and smiled as she saw Fiona " hello Fiona, I heard you do beading, maybe we can add that as a special order along with the clothes ?" he suggested as she transfigured her clothes and worked out on a rowing machine. " ok now the bike " she said and stood up " I have five minuets on each machine till the tread mill then I walk for five minuets" she said and smiled " then the best bit I swim, I prefer the inside pool its warm even in winter I love looking at the snow when it falls on the glass room and feel the warm water." she moved to the bike and began to work out seeing Cassidy walk down with Steven.

Cassidy walked down to the gym she wanted to work out even if it was just a little she felt useless sat around. Even as big as she was she saw Khaat doing things and she wanted to do stuff too. She had decided on a light work out to loosen her stiff body. " Hi Fiona, I'm cassidy" she said and smiled " I left before Brian found you, I work with Khaat too" she said and smiled " ow I think I have some of your baby clothes, there absolutely perfect " she said and sat down on the rowing machine but Steven shook his head and she sighed " god I'm pregnant not an invalid " she said and stood up smiling " 3 months left finally" she rubbed her tummy.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 72 of 73 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum