Feminine Fire - Page 71
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Feminine Fire - Page 71 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Feminine Fire

Page 71 of 73 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72, 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Feminine Fire - Page 71 Empty Re: Feminine Fire

Post by Khaat Lupin Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:13 pm

Angus had been busy doing laundry and came back up and found Cassidy exploring the refrigerator.

"Here," he told her. He put a cinnamon scone on a plate with a fresh apricot. "You know where to find whatever you want on the scone. And you know where the tea is. There's always hot tea ready these days. Help yourself." He fixed a second plate with a scone, a bit of honey butter, and he sliced a fresh apricot into wedges. He poured a large mug of tea, and picked it up. "Khaat skipped breakfast because she simply got busy and forgot. So, I was just about to take her the same thing. Excuse me." He picked up the mug and the plate and took it down the hall to Brian's office to Khaat.

"Thank you, Angus," Khaat said. "Apricots? Thats a nice change."

"They were beautiful this week," he smiled, "I couldn't resist. And I know you like them.

"Can we do Asian chicken salad for lunch? It just sounds good," she said.

"Certainly," he replied "i'll just have Lizzie send them in because she still makes the best."

"I like yours too," she smiled.

"Ah, but we both know Lizzies is better," Angus laughed. "And I'm going to make a pot roast for dinner tonight."

"Sounds good," she agreed.

Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23621
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Walker Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:45 pm

Cassidy looked at the plate and nodded " I should do " Turning she opened a cupboard and took down some jam and from the fridge some butter, cutting the scone in half she spread it all inside then closed it back up and sat with the cup of tea and ate it. Even though she was not keen on apricots she ate that too knowing it would do her and her daughter good. Finally she was done and she sat back in the chair feeling much better as she sipped her tea. Standing she moved to the patio doors where she could see Steven still with Brian.

Steven looked at Brian and slipped out a piece of paper he held it in his hands " I got this this morning " he said softly as he showed him divorce papers with Dalila's name on." she has chose to divorce me rather than face her fear of losing everything she has." he said and sighed as he lent back against the low stone wall.
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 1311

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:56 pm

"I'm sorry that's happening to you and Cassidy at the same time," Brian said. "But maybe it gives you both the chance to feel you have some purpose by hanging out with each other. You both need a friend right now. It just seems to be a better fit than it used to be for you two. Take you time and just be friends for awhile. And if it leads to dating, well, that's alright. But neither of you need to rush anything." Then he remembered. "Oh, Steven--check with Jess and make sure she still is taking Cassidy out today. I'm alright with you and Jack going along. But that's up to you four. Just let me know what you want to do before you go please so I know how on guard I need to be here. But we need that done immediately in case everything blows up and we have to go on the run."

Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:42 pm

Steven sighed deeply and nodded " yeah " he looked at her standing with her cup in the kitchen doorway " like you said if its more then its more " he said and could not help smile a little " maybe its for the best, I don't know what happened but something changed after the twins were born" he folded his arms across his chest listening " I'll get Jess to take Cassidy once she finishes her coffee and I'll go I need to get a few things " he said glancing back at Cassidy who now turned and went inside the kitchen. He looked at Brian " I should file those papers with Robert " he said and tucked them back in his pocket before moving back inside and over to Jess who sat with Jack at the chess board " ok Jess shouldn't we get those things for Cassidy " he said and Jess made two moves and nodded.

" yea and check, Jack " she said and chuckled as she stood up " you coming too Steven ?" she asked and smiled as he nodded.

"yes but I have to disappear for a bit " he said and knew Jess knew as she nodded saying nothing else about it " I'll get Cassidy" he said and moved to the kitchen seeing her at the table finishing her cup of tea " ok you up to shopping ?" he asked " we need to get those things you need in now" he said and she walked over to him.

" ok cowboy lets go " she smiled at him stopping as she drew close to him , she saw something in his eyes and sighed " you want to talk later?" she said and chuckled " ok I know turn around but a problem shared is a problem halved" she said softly her hand taking his and holding it.

" Later, now its shopping for your baby" he said his hands curling around her smaller one. Jess walked over to them and smiled .

" ok aperation is safe so Steven you'll have to aperate all of us can you do that?" she asked and smiled seeing him nod.

" easy" he said and jack walked over " ok hold on to me " he instinctively pulled Cassidy against him and looked down at her as she looked up at him then he aperated them all out and to Dyagon alley.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 3077
Special Abilities : Legllimancy, Speaking to Animals

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:26 pm

Khaat had noticed the house had gotten strangely quiet. LIke it was empty. It was unsettling. It took some work to get up out of the desk chair and to make her way out to the living room. Brian was on the floor with the girls. He'd given them big fat crayons and huge pieces of paper. They were busy scribbling on them and playing with the colors.

"Be careful, or you'll have crayon on the walls," Khaat sighed.

"Oh, we've already done that," Brian grinned up at her proudly, pointing to the wall where it was clear the girls and he had had a great time scribbling in a bright array of colors.

"Brian!!" she exclaimed, unhappy.

"Don't worry, Mom!" he laughed. "I have magic. I can make it all go away. Relax. I've got it covered. How's the paperwork?"

"What are you going to do when we have 4 of them?"

"Have a coloring party?" he asked. She groaned, frustrated.

"Relax. Have some fun. Come join us."

"I cannot color on the walls. Its just...."

"Wrong?" he finished.

"Yes!"

"Alright, here," he flicked his wand at the scribble marks, and they disappeared. The girls noticed they were gone and ran over to the walls with crayons in hand to put them back. Khaat groaned.

"You are creating little monsters," she sighed. "You deal with it, Now and when its not cute anymore."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:54 am

Steven aperated them into Diagon alley he felt Jess moved to jack and check Cassidy who still held him "Er..we're here you can let go." He said and he felt her relax her arms a little from around his waist.

" ok, I'll let go, once the world quits spinning." she said and slowly looked up at him her legs feeling like jelly and her stomach turning like she had been on a merry go round too many times. Jess smiled and walked over placing her hand on Cassidy she drew away the sick feeling and chuckled.

" she's just a bit travel sick " she said as jack stepped up behind Jess his arms wrapped around Jess's waist.

" ok first place baby clothes second the bassinets for your baby Cassidy and lastly maternity clothes " he said looking down at Jess. Jess nodded and knew just the place for it all , the all new Madam Malkin's that she and Kate ran. Moving off she lead them down to wards it . Half way down Steven let go of Cassidy " I have to do something so I'll meet you there " he said and saw the look of concern Cassidy gave him " you'll be ok Jess and jack are with you and I don't think Jack will let him come with in three feet of you, I promise I won't be long" he said leaning down he gave her a light kiss on her cheek.

Steven moved to the ministry, while Jess moved Cassidy who was now between her and Jack to Madam Malkin's. Once inside she saw all the clothes and started to choose , soon it came to the bassinets and she paused undecided between two , one dark wood with storage under it and a second that had a painted rabbit on the end she stood looking at both side by side and wished some one would decide for her.

Steven headed into the ministry building and up to a window after taking with the woman behind he slid over his papers he knew now it was over between Delilah and he and finally he could move on. Turning he took a deep breath and headed down to Madam Malkin's he found them stood in front of two Bassinets " I like that dark wood one " he said and made her jump so she spun around and hit him.

" don't do that" she said and looked back at them. Jess moved to get the baby clothes and maternity things she knew Cassidy would need charging them she had them sent to Cassidy's room to save time. Returning Jess nodded " I agree its got storage and looks better " she watched as Cassidy agreed and jack carried a box over to the counter.

" ok that's something for me to put together" he said returning " so if were all done we should head back don't want to be gone too long" he said looking at Steven " you all done ?" he asked and saw him nod " good " He said and moved cassidy to Steven, He saw her once again wrap her arms around him and how Steven wrapped his around hers and smiled as he took Jess buy the hand so they could aperate back.

Steven aperated them into the living room and sat Cassidy down in a chair as he knelt in front of her as Jess drew off the sickness again. " its natural for motion sickness in pregnant women " she said and smiled as she handed Cassidy some warm tea " take it slow then go sort your things out" she said and moved to the kitchen.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 3077
Special Abilities : Legllimancy, Speaking to Animals

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:12 pm

By the time everyone got back, Brian had finished his introduction of coloring to the girls and had cleaned up the entire mess with a flick of his wand. The babies were taking an afternoon nap, and Khaat was working on more paperwork in order to do as many things ahead of her maternity leave as humanly possible. She didn't want to leave anything for her father to cover for her if it was something she could do beforehand.

Now she was starting to rack her brain to come up with what she was forgetting. She had done at least 2 months of financial paperwork, policies, procedures, schedules, etc. already. Some things could not be done ahead, but she was doing as best she could find. She knew Brian was starting to become concerned at the mountain of paperwork she was churning out and how quickly she was doing it. She got the feeling he felt she was overdoing. She felt fine. She was having a bit more energy today, so it wasn't a strain. And besides, it kept her mind off the nightmares she was having every time she closed her eyes.

She hadn't seen anyone for a couple of hours--since the last time Brian nagged her. He had come in to get several files of paperwork of his own to do, and had taken it to the dining room table. He had made himself a makeshift office there, allowing her to use his office for privacy and comfort. He tried now to unsuccessfully massage a big painful kink in his neck from the task of paperwork. He much preferred being active as to sitting and shuffling papers. And he definitely wanted some French Roast. Khaat's addiction to it was beginning to rub off on him now as well.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:22 pm

Jess looked at Brian and moved back inside poring a cup of french roast she walked back out cup in hand. Placing it next to him she spoke softly " we're done, Cassidy has all she needs " she said watching as Cassidy moved to the stairs with Steven close behind her. Jess sighed and watched both of them leave " they both have been through a lot " she said " I know of Delilah leaving Steven and clay leaving Cassidy , it makes me wonder if those two are together some where " she said then felt her emotions begin to dun away with her and she paused taking a deep breath as she moved into the kitchen " let me know if you want another cup Brian" she said and looked at Angus " can I help?" she asked softly.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:36 pm

"Good," Brian said. "Make sure Cassidy is packed today. We all have to be ready to run on a mere second's notice. We may not have time for even a simple pack spell. I'm sorry to make people live out of suitcases in their own homes, but for right now, I don't see a choice. Get packed and stay packed.

"As for Steven and Cassidy's spouses, I don't have any idea. I'm sorry their marriages have come to that, but as long as Steven and Cassidy are alright and so are the kids, then its all good. They're strong. They'll survive. I hope they both take a little time to heal before they jump into their next relationships, but it really is none of my business. Oh, and thanks for the coffee. Khaat's addiction is becoming mine, I think. Either that or paperwork just bores the crap out of me."

When Jess went into the kitchen, Angus heard her. He had a huge piece of beef he was cutting into well trimmed steaks. "Um...Side dishes, please? We're doing chargrilled steaks out on the grill tonight. I'm just cutting them now and trimming them out. Khaat prefers them extremely lean. And, actually so do I. Oh, and we'll need some sort of dessert. I know its a fairly traditional meal, but its one we all like a lot."

Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Walker Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:47 pm

Jess looked back at Brian and nodded " I agree " she said and then listened to Angus trying to think of something she prepared the side dishes and left each one on the side as she then thought of what to have as a dessert. Cassidy walked into the kitchen and picked up a carrot stick and ate it.

" can I help?" she asked and chuckled as she saw Jess was doing just that.

" well you could think of a desert that would go well with the meat " she asked and Cassidy moved to a cupboard and took out the book she had been reading " ok hot or cold Angus?" she asked " may be a summer fruits pudding for hot or a peach sorbet if you want cold" she suggested and looked at Angus and Jess.

Jess thought for a moment and looked at Angus " I like the sound of the sorbet but eh summer fruits pudding is also good if we have the right fruit " she said and looked at the picture in the book.
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 1311

Back to top Go down

Page 71 of 73 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72, 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum