Feminine Fire - Page 37
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Feminine Fire - Page 37 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Feminine Fire

Page 37 of 73 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 55 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Feminine Fire - Page 37 Empty Re: Feminine Fire

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Jun 18, 2011 9:48 pm

"The cats," Khaat said, after she watched Jess and Angus leave.

"OH!" Brian exclaimed. He called the cats to their carriers, and Khaat took Abbey from Brian. Brian shouldered the two shoulder carriers along with the two bags. He reached for Khaat's hand with his free hand and then apparated them back. When they got back, Brian set all four bags on the floor and opened the carriers. Max jumped out and flicked his tail at Brian in irritation and stomped off.

"I think you ticked him off by almost forgetting him and Mo," Khaat laughed.

he was surprised to see that Robert and Kate had not gotten there yet since they had left before. Where were they? Where was Abbey? He was a bit concerned. Khaat didn't seem at all worried. She set Dakota on the floor who took off looking for Max. It made Khaat laugh. "Its a good thing he's a young cat," Khaat laughed. "She is so attached to him."

"She certainly is," Brian said.

"I'm glad it was a smooth trip," Angus said. He proceeded to put on a pot of tea and a pot of coffee. "The cookies look good, Jess. Thanks for making them. If you all send your laundry to the laundry room, I'll get to it. Kieran, would you show Dean and Fiona to a guest room please?"

"No problem, Mate," Kieran smiled.

"Wait...I thought we were going to Brian's house," Fiona frowned.

"Yeah," Brian nodded, a bit confused.

"But..." she began, looking around at the vastness of the log mansion around her.

"Fi," Kieran said. "This IS Brian and Khaat's house. This is it. It's not a hotel. We're home." Fiona didn't say anything. She just looked stunned.

"This is it? We're here?" she asked softly.

"Fi," Brian laughed. "Its just a house. You're at home. Be comfortable. We're all family here. Make yourself at home."

"How big is this place?" Dean frowned.

"I'll show you around," Kieran said to them. "Come with me." He led them off on a tour of the house.

A few moments later, Robert and Kate and Abbey showed up. "You get lost?" Brian asked them.

"No," Robert laughed. "Somebody had to order breakfast. Brace the kitchen. The feast will be here in a few minutes."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23621
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sat Jun 18, 2011 9:57 pm

jess smiled at Angus " thank you I thought they would do for snacks and like I said of they don't get eaten our kids will eat them, taking of witch " she looekd around " Kate any chance you could turn jack back into a human please , I have kind of lost him " she said and chuckled as she saw him dart out and away from Dakota who was trying to grab his tail. Jess turned back into the kitchen and saw the banqiet of food apear on the table " breakfasts here " she said and folded her arms across her chest " loks enouph to feed an army " she said moving to dish it up.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Jun 18, 2011 10:09 pm

"Jack," Kate called. "If you don't come out, you'll have to eat kibbles for breakfast instead of the buffet!"

"I dare you to leave him that way until just after the buffet," Angus laughed.

"I'll leave it up to him," Kate said. Khaat wandered out to the kitchen and looked over the buffet. "Hm. Looks good," she said, picking up a strip of bacon. She began to munch on it and poured a cup of coffee for herself and one for Brian.

"Anyone else want coffee or tea?" she asked.

"Just pour several, please, Khaat," Angus said. "You know who likes what." She poured several mugs of coffee and tea, about an even number of each. She set them out on the buffet where people could take their pick and then took Brian's coffee mug to him.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sat Jun 18, 2011 10:13 pm

jess chuckled and continued to serve up plates of food suddenly a crash came from the living room and she moved to see jack sitting by a broken vase looking rather sorry for himself " ok , Kate found him , you you mind " she said and chuckled moving back to the kitchen but not before repairing the vase he had broken. Kitten jack walked behind her climbing up on to a seat behind her as he watched them.

He gave a soft meiow to kate now wanting more than kibble to eat and he craved his coffee now that he could smell it jumping down he reatched up with his paw to kates trosuer leg tapping it lightly.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Jun 18, 2011 10:43 pm

"Alright," she laughed. "You've suffered enough." She flicked her wand at him and changed him back. She watched him almost instantaneously shift back to human form. "So, what did Max teach you about being a cat? And did you enjoy it?"

"You probably scared him off playing cards with you ever again," Robert said, sitting down with a fresh mug of tea and the morning copy of the Prophet. It felt like things were getting back to normal. Khaat felt more secure being home, watching her father sit with his first cup of tea, his morning newspaper and his reading glasses. It was something he had done for decades when things were safe. She felt a sudden deep relief and she wasn't sure why. He looked up at her. "Something eating you, my dear?"

"No," she said softly. "Just feels good to be home."

"You weren't gone forever," he laughed. "Stop thinking so much. Just enjoy your day. Find something fun to do."

"That's an excellent idea," Brian said. "Anyone got any ideas?"

"Well, we did plan that barbeque for tonight," Angus said. "I'm still planning on doing it. I think the ladies should go spend the day at a dayspa and get a massage, their hair and nails done, the whole bit."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sat Jun 18, 2011 11:14 pm

jess loked up at the mention of a spar " ow god do you know how long its been since I was pampered" she turned to jack and pointed a finger at him " don't go there mister " she siad chuckaling and moved to finish her own breakfast as she shook her head at jack.

Jack felt himselft retransphoigur back to his human self and strecjhed " ow thank goodness, max was going to show me how to hunt forbirds and I don't mean the two legged type, though he did say he thought of his duty as head cat as important, ow Angus he would like more fish and less dried kibble" he said and smiled he was about to say something to jess when she stopped him and he chuckled taking his food to eat.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Jun 18, 2011 11:26 pm

Brian fixed plates for him and for Khaat, and Kate did the same for her and Robert. It seemed like people were just choosing to eat wherever they wanted. They were just glad to be home. Robert seemed to be contended eating in the living room where he could just enjoy his coffee and his tea. Khaat saw Kieran and Fiona and Dean came back from the tour and fixed plates. They chose to eat at the table, and talked about how marvelous the house was and how beautiful it was and how they couldn't believe that Fiona's little brother had anything so grand.

"We're talking of going to a dayspa," Khaat told Fiona. "You want to come? Mom? You coming?"

"That depends on whether the guys can deal with the babies," Kate laughed.

"I've been dealing with women for a long time. I think I can do it," Brian said.

"Oh, right. You're such a ladies' man," Khaat teased.

"Go," Robert told them . "Go enjoy. We have it under control--in spite of Brian." They laughed.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sat Jun 18, 2011 11:33 pm

Jess smiled " ow the pampering , masages, facials and nail polishing " she said and sighed " the destressing too , heaven " she said grining " ow and the pool with jacuzi and all those healthy men and their six packs " she said seeing the look on Jacks face as she chuckled " yours dear is more like a ceg you need to work out more " she said and tapped his tummy witch he blushed and chuckled.

Jack knew he was out of shape and he ahd to get back in he wa glad Jess was going out on her own again and chuckled " ok , ok I'll work on that you just relax " he said and took a cup of coffee and drank glad for the caffiene he felt now in his body. " one thing I missed about being a cat ..no caffine" he said and smiled.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Jun 18, 2011 11:42 pm

When Khaat got ready to go to the spa, she felt Brian's tension as clearly she felt her own emotions. She tucked her wand in her jeans and went over and kissed him. "Don't worry. There are going to be four of us. We'll be fine."

"You want me to go with you?" he asked.

"No," she said laughing. "I think I can do this by myself."

"Be careful, huh?"

"We will. Go work out with Jack while we're gone."

"I'm going to do the dad thing."

"Don't give me that. Take the girls' playpen to the gym and take them with you. They might as well get used to the smell of stinky sweaty guy funk early. They're going to smell a lot of it." Brian just looked at her. Her father stifled a slight urge to laugh at her but he couldn't help a smile.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sat Jun 18, 2011 11:58 pm

Jess walked over a small bag at her side " yeah do it Jack will be with you we take our two to the gym at home " she said and chuckled she looked at Jack and moved to kiss his cheek " don't over do it down in the gym dear " she said and he smiled as he continued to sip his coffee as he watched her. Jess loked at Khaat and smiled " ok we ready to leave the guys and be pampered " she looked at Fiona and Kate with a smile.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 73 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 55 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum