Feminine Fire - Page 55
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Feminine Fire - Page 55 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Feminine Fire

Page 55 of 73 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 64 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Feminine Fire - Page 55 Empty Re: Feminine Fire

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Jul 17, 2011 5:54 pm

Khaat had been in her own thoughts until Angus called them all to the table. Brian got up and helped Khaat up and to the table. Subs? Sodas? It looked good to her.

"It looks like there's a bit of everything. What would you like, Babe?" Brian asked.

"How about one of the tuna melts? I know Angus made those just because he knows I love them."

"I did," Angus confessed, grinning.

"You've got it," Brian said, putting a small 6" sub on her plate and handed her a bottle of root beer. He chose an Italian sub for himself. He liked all the salamis and copacolas and other Italian meats and cheeses. Khaat watched her father choose a roast beef sub with melted cheddar while her mother chose a grilled chicken sub with an Asian dressing. Angus chose a Philly steak and cheese sub for himself.

"These are delicious," Khaat said. "This was a wonderful Idea. I didn't think I was hungry, but I am, I guess. Thanks, Guys. Its great."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23623
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sun Jul 17, 2011 6:18 pm

Jess continued to eat taking a root beer soda and drinking finding herself rather thirsty and she drank half in one go.

Jack watched her and chuckled " you haven't done that in along time ether " he said and chuckled as she poked his side he moved his arm to hold her " its good to see you smile again" he said.

Jess felt him wrap his arm around her and chuckled " hey, I do its just you don't see me doing it " she said and poked his side making him laugh lightly at the action. She saw Dakota about to throw her spoon and she turned quickly as she caught it before it hit the ground " ah, ha, not tonight Dakota" she said and smiled placing it back in bowl where it came from.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Jul 17, 2011 6:27 pm

"Thanks, Jess," Khaat said, seeing that Jess was on top of the two girls. Khaat just didn't feel up to chasing food all over the dining room today. She did appreciate Jess's help. Her original plan had been to spend the day outside working on her tan, but it seemed that even that had been taken from her by Ethan Burke now. She no longer wanted to go outside. She had had enough of being away from the house and her girls. And it had put her friends through enough.

"Khaat," Brian said, almost as if he picked up on her thoughts, "You wanna swim with me in the pool today? Outside or inside, either one. It would be good for you and for the babies. I think we can manage to keep you safe enough for a swim. Besides, I think Gelding is keeping his distance from us for a day or two. It should be safe enough."

"Inside maybe," she said. "Not outside."

"Enjoy the activity while you can do it, my dear," Robert said. "It wouldn't be unusual for a woman with twins to not be on her feet by delivery. You know that. And especially after the trouble you had with Abbey."

"I'm healthier this time," she said.

"Indeed you are. But I'm taking no chances. We're keeping an eye on it so these two arrive safely. You'll just have to live with my being overprotective."

"Thats fine by me," she said.

Robert smiled. "I think she's just happy to be home."

"She is," Brian said. "You do whatever you want, Khaat. Its fine." He was about to say something else, but Abbey called to her Dada, and he looked to see her handing him a macaroni noodle from her mac and cheese. He laughed and took it and ate it as if it were the most delicious thing he'd ever had. She giggled in delight. Khaat watched how much he loved Abbey, and it reminded her how very blessed she felt to have him.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:04 pm

Jess smiled at Khaat " its my pleasure." She said softly to her. she watched Abby with her macaroni for Brian and smiled " awe that's so cute " she said smiling at Abby and took jacks hand under the table " ow Khaat mind if I join you for that swim I could use a little exercise " she asked as she ate her sandwich she added more mustard and finished it then she finished her root beer.

Jack smiled " I agree, time to relax a little " he said and drank a second bottle of soda before biting into the last piece of his sandwich and looked at Robert " if that's alright with you two , I thought maybe you two want some alone time " he said looking from Khaat to Brian and back.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:31 pm

"I'd rather not be so alone today," Khaat said.

"We're good with it. Maybe we need to do a family swim. I think we could stay safe in the pool. And the girls are learning how to swim. Have you guys noticed? Even as babies, they're doing well in the water. I managed to let go of Abbey yesterday and she swam by herself. Dakota is going to be doing that any day now. She's a bit skittish, but she's capable. She's just a bit nervous about it. Its the one place where Abbey has more courage than Dakota does. Abbey loves the water."

"You'd take the girls outside?" Khaat frowned.

"Dearest," he laid his hand on hers and held her hand tightly. "I am not going to let anybody hurt you or our girls. Its just a swim. If I didnt' think it was safe, I wouldn't even bring it up. Besides sunshine is a good thing."

"I think we should all go," Robert said, seeing Khaat's insecurity and understanding that it was very normal for just getting home mere moments before from being kidnapped outside. But he also knew the best thing was to not let her start getting afraid of being outside. More or less getting right back on the horse.

"Agreed," Kate said, quickly seeing what Robert was thinking. "Its a beautiful afternoon, and its not so hot that we have to worry about it being too much for the girls. Let's all go."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sun Jul 17, 2011 9:22 pm

Jess looked at Robert and smiled nodding at his suggestion at they all go she squeezed Jacks hand and smiled at him " you my good man can show me how you dive " she said Jack looked at her and nodded to her.

"sure if you wear that bikini that you bought and never wore " he said softly Jess looked at him and shook her head.

"not yet jack " she said softly and smiled at him " not yet " standing she gathered all the empty plates and placed them in the washer. then she moved to wipe Abby and Dakotas mucky faces.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Jul 17, 2011 9:36 pm

Khaat wasn't even sure her maternity bathing suit would fit her anymore. She thought about wearing a pair of maternity shorts and one of Brian's t shirts.

"My suit might not fit," she told Brian.

"You didn't change that much from last week," he laughed. "And we do have wands, my dear. We can just resize it." He finished his lunch and laid his napkin beside his plate. "Great lunch, you two. Thanks." He finished feeding the girls, wiped their hands and faces and set them on the floor to play. Dakota took right off after Max, as usual. It made Khaat smile.

"I hope he doesn't teach her how to use the sandbox," Khaat sighed. "He's taught her just about everything else."

"I'll tell him not to, Dear," Kate laughed. "Let them play. Its good for both of them. Have you noticed how much stronger the girls are getting on their feet walking while they toddle after him and Mo?"

"I have," Khaat said.

"They're ahead of schedule, thanks to those cats."

"Yeah, but I'm not doing enough raising of my own kids," Khaat said.

"You'll get plenty of parenting, believe me," Robert laughed. "Enjoy your pampering while you have it. It won't last much longer."

"I'm not due til October," she said.

"Khaat, do you really think I can let you get much bigger? Seriously? You'll be delivering football players if I do. No, no. We will be doing this early. Besides, I doubt you'll want to deliver these two naturally anyway. That is a lot of work for as big as they have to be already."

"Alright," Angus said. "I'll clean up the lunch mess. You all go get changed." He flicked his wand to set cleaning spells in place.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:07 pm

Jess stood " I'll help Angus" she said and picked up the last of the dishes. She looked at Jack and smiled " I'll join you in a bit, Khaat Kate's right I was on bed rest for three months " she said picking up a cup and placing it down gently on a plate as she carried it into the kitchen and placed it down. Looking at Angus she smiled and moved back out to head to her room to change. she pulled out the red two piece she had hidden away and looked at it. " no more hiding " she said softly and smiled slipping it on a d wrapping a towel around her waist before walking down and out to the pool.

Jack looked at Jess and nodded as she said not yet, he watched her clear the table then disappear up stairs. " I wish I knew what that was about " he said rolling the last of his drink in the bottle " she always liked to wear bikinis" he said softly but seeing her return he smiled " wow guess I was worried about nothing " he said as he stood and walked over to her sliding his arms around her and kissing her.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:15 pm

"I have no idea," Khaat said, shrugging. Sometimes she didnt know why Jess got insecure. She wasn't going to be moved by it. She just left it alone. Brian helped her up from the table, and they went upstairs, changed, and came back downstairs. By that time, her parents had changed too. Fiona had taken the girls and changed them into their little suits and changed into her own. She had taken them outside and was applying waterproof sunscreen on the girls. It was some odd little muggle sunscreen product that made their skin blue temporarily, and the babies were delighted with it and with seeing their skin turn blue. Khaat wasn't sure she liked blue children, but since it made them both laugh, she left it alone.

Brian flicked his wand and created a round baby pool in the stone patio, only a few feet from the large pool it was beautiful and had a stone mosaic of bright colored tropical fish on the bottom of it. Fiona looked up at Brian and smiled. "Nice touch, Bri," she said, taking the girls and putting them in the new little pool with a couple of pool toys.

Kate wasted no time in getting into the water, and Robert joined her. Brian helped Khaat slowly down the pool steps into the water. Once she got into the water,it actually helped her feel not quite so heavy and onesided. "Go on. Enjoy yourself. I won't be far," Brian smiled. "I promise." She decided to take him up on it and decided a casual, lazy lap around the pool might be nice.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:48 pm

Jess let the towel drop and moved to the water finally feeling her self as she slipped into the water " well jack you joining me ?" she asked she saw the baby pool and chuckled " nice pool love the colors , jack make note or our two" she said as she began her first lap to the deep end of the pool then back to the shallow where she stood with Khaat smiling " the girls love that pool " she said smiling as she watched " you need a hand Fiona?" she asked as jack now in his swim shorts dove into the deep end. Jess chuckled " seems jack has joined us " she smiled and then yelped as he swum underwater to her side.

Jack quickly changed into his shorts and joined them, he surfaced close to Jess feeling her jump he grinned and chuckled happy that she was relaxing. " Good choice on the outfit Jess " he said kissing her neck.

Jess chuckled " Khaat do you have a neutering spell this dog needs some calming down" she said laughing and splashed him as she swam away for a moment then came back.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 55 of 73 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 64 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum