Feminine Fire - Page 29
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Feminine Fire - Page 29 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Feminine Fire

Page 29 of 73 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 51 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Feminine Fire - Page 29 Empty Re: Feminine Fire

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:36 pm

"Then I say we burn it all down. Every bit of it," she said firmly. "Let's not leave him with even a change of underwear. Nothing. Make him start from scratch." Now having a game plan that she liked in her head, she turned and went back into the house and straight up to her father. "Let's get him."

"Pardon me?" he frowned.

"Take it all out. Both houses. The houses of his strongest allies, their accounts. Let's strip him bare."

"I am considering it," he said.

"Well, while you're sitting back and thinking, perhaps what I need to do is...."

"Nothing," Brian said. "What you need to do is nothing. If anyone is going to do any arson and murder, it's going to be me. You don't get paid to take those risks, and you're not doing it right now. That's my job. And I'm sure there will be a volunteer or two that would be glad to see Geldings houses gone, his allies inconvenienced, and all the rest. It wouldn't take long, but it does raise the risk a bit." He looked up at the others. "What do you all think?"
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23623
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:47 pm

jess looked at her and followed her in side to Robert she shook her head but understood what Khaat was saying . Jaxk and jess walked to a larg comfotable couch and sat down together jess resting against jack and she glanced at steven sat not far from them and he nodded " sure why not " jess and jack said almost together " it makes a point and by the time he has any capital nobody will know or care who he is " said jess to Robert as she sat back against jack a cup of herbal tea floating to her as she gebty took it from the air " if it gives Khaat those months to destress then so be it " she said.

Steven thought about it " it does ,make sence if we clean him out now Khaat can relax " he said siping his coffee still as he saw out the corner of his eyes the cup for jess and he chuckled .
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:17 am

"If we do this, we will need to be on our toes even more than before. At least until we see where Gelding is going to lauch any fallout from this. He may be more ragefilled than ever. To the best of my knowledge, he is not married, nor does he have children. If he does, they are illigitimate and are clearly in hiding. However, if we do see children in any of the houses, we get them out. No children need to die in this. Am I understood?" Robert glared firmly.

"Understood," Brian agreed.

"He's been targetting me. I'm going," Khaat said boldly.

"No," Brian and Robert both said together. Then Robert said in a commanding tone, "You will not go on this mission. You are not an asset right now. You are a liability, no matter how well you fight. No, if we do this, you remain behind. Alright. Brian, can you lead this?"

"Of course I can," Brian frowned.

"Then, the next question is, which of you are going? You'll have to get in, hit hard and fast, get out, hit the next place, and do it as rapid fire as you can. If you plan it well and use good portkeys, it should perhaps take a matter of a few hours."

"I'm in," Kieran said from the top of the stairs where he had been listening.

"So am I," Angus said.

"We're both in," said Dean and Fiona.

"Kate, I need you here with me to guard Khaat and the children," Robert said.

"OF course," Kate said.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23623
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:26 pm

Steven looked at them and stood up " count me in too " he said he would never live it down if he let anything happen to Khaat or her unborn children. he moved to stand next to Angus and glanced at jack and jessica he knew jessica was out the picture but he saw her whisper something to jack and he stood up.

" jessica isn't going active, but I am I will be at your side, she feels her place is best with khaat looking after her and studying to be come a healer witch she feels she is more suited. " he still held her hand leaning down he gently kissed her and moved to stand next to steven " but Im in " he said and folded his arms across his chest as he waited.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 3077
Special Abilities : Legllimancy, Speaking to Animals

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Lupin Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:56 pm

"Alright. So we have our forces, then," Robert said. "Kate and I will remain with Jess and Khaat and the babies. Brian, how long will it take you to map out how you will do this?"

"No more than an hour," Brian said. "I know where I"m going."

"Then do it, and get back to us," Robert ordered. Brian didn't say another word. Robert tossed him a scroll. Brian looked at it and left to another room where he could work alone and think.

"The rest of you had better do what you need to do to be battle ready. Whether its stretching, or getting a bite to eat, or changing. Because when he's ready to go, you lot will all ship out with him," Robert said. "Any questions?"

Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3100
Special Abilities : Master Healer, Potionsmaster, Energy Worker, Portkey Creation

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:01 pm

Steven just stood and he checked he still had his wand whitch he did and then grabbed a fresh cup of coffee and sat down waiting.

Jack nodded and moved to sit with jess holding her hand gently " ok stay with Khaat and the others and what ever happens know I love you jessica dark Heart with all of mine " he said and kissed her as he held her hand. Jess felt him and nodded knowing he would be allright he was a strong man.

"Jack just don't get killed " she said toching his face, for the first tim in her lifde she knew what it was like to be worried about some oen she cared even though she knew it was silly she ahd enough experiance to know he would be all right. She looked at Khaat and smiled best she could but inside she was terrified of losing him.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Lupin Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:12 pm

"Daddy," Khaat said. "This mission has comparatively less danger than some of the others we have recently been on. I do like setting things on fire and blowing things up. Are you sure you don't want me to go?"

"Positive," Robert laughed. "I have no doubt you would thoroughly enjoy blowing the hell out of Gelding's house. I am quite sure of that, my dear. But your mother and I will always see you as our crown jewel. No, I dont' want you going there this afternoon. Do your nails, read a book, play some cards. Take a bubble bath."

"No. I won't be able to hoist myself out of the tub," she sighed.

"You know my point. I don't want you going. That's my point."

"I know."

"So go get busy. Do something," he said. She sighed and headed to the kitchen. Perhaps what would make them feel better is if she had a good meal wating for them all when they got back.

Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3100
Special Abilities : Master Healer, Potionsmaster, Energy Worker, Portkey Creation

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:22 pm

Jess stood up and left jack and moved to the kitchen " khaat I'm staying too you could help me out buy helping me forget Jacks out there and can be hurt " she said moving to sit at the table so she could see her " khaat Im scared for jack " she admited " all that time I had I thought of nothing but him but I know he is strong but yet I worry thats why I don't want back I will stay as your freind and a healer but as for fighting " she shook her head " I don't think I can any more, not like them."

Jack let jessica go and walked over to Robert hos hands deep in his pocket " Robert what does jess need to be come a full healer?" he asked him with a sigh " she was talking to me last night before other things and she fels she can't fight , she wants to be a healer " he said " I want her to be happy and if she wants tobe ahealer then its fine with me I will support her in that" he said
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael Tremaine Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:32 pm

"Come help me fix something for dinner, then," Khaat told Jess. "I worry every time Brian goes out. Just like he worries every day I go to St. Mungos because there isn't an ounce of security there. I know how that feels. But worrying doesn't make either of them safer. Daddy's right. Its best we stay busy. Jess, can you make a meatloaf? I'll work on peeling some veggies to go with it. We can slow cook it all afternoon and give them some real comfort food when they get back. Maybe we can make a pound cake and then turn that into a trifle of some sort for dessert and put a salad together as an appetizer. What do you say?"
Michael Tremaine
Michael Tremaine
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 646
Special Abilities : Portkey Creation

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:21 pm

Jess chuckled and stood back up " of course, any one can make meatloaf, it was a staple meal as a child for me " she said and smiled as she gathered all her ingrediats, 1/2 kg minced beef, 50 g bread crumbs , 1 egg, 1/2 medium onion, 1/4 teaspoon marjoram, 1/4 teaspoon oregano, 1/4 teaspoon basil, 1/2 red or green pepper, cored, seeded and chopped with 1/2 a tablespoon Worcestershire sauce, 1/3 teaspoon salt 1/4 teaspoon pepper for seasoning and finally a 1/4 teaspoon English mustard.

Jess moved to light the oven to let it heat up setting it to Gas Mark 4, then Mix the egg, breadcrumbs, onion, herbs, salt, pepper, mustard and Worcestershire sauce everything except the meat in a large bowl she used a spoon to mix the ingredients,then added just enough to mix the ingredients evenly. She added the minced beef to the mixture one third at a time then combine the minced beef with the mixture using a fork but he washed and ued her hand feeling she could mix it beter that way. She then place the mixture in a rectangular tin and firmed it down with light to medium pressure and place it in the oven for an hour when she knew it would be ready. she turned to look ah khaat and smiled " you know it does help a lot , may be I sould bake and cook when he is away" she said then shook her head " nope if I did we'd be over run with food and Angus would kill me" she said with a chuckle.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 73 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 51 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum