Feminine Fire - Page 16
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Feminine Fire - Page 16 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Feminine Fire

Page 16 of 73 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 44 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Feminine Fire - Page 16 Empty Re: Feminine Fire

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu Jun 02, 2011 11:58 pm

"No, Jack. You didn't," she smiled. "Alright. Let's go shopping. Oh, look. A clothes shop. I have an idea," she grinned with a mishchievious smile. "Follow me."

She went into the shop and bought some expertly tailored suits in a black silk blend--one for Jack, for Steven, for Brian, for Kieran, and for Angus, and even one for Dean. She bought designer shirts that were exhorbitantly expensive, ties, accessories. She knew their sizes, and she had the tailors magically alter them expertly and quickly. She bought gold and diamond and onyx cuff links and tie tacks and handmade Italian shoes.

Then she bought a few beautiful maternity evening gowns and all the accessories. She even thought of a beautiful dress for Fiona, one she was sure would be the nicest evening gown Brian's sister had ever had. She bought a gorgeous diamond pendant for Fiona to be a gift from Brian for Fiona. She bought the most glamorous shoes she had ever owned and bought a pair for Fiona. She bought them elegantly embroidered cahsmere and silk pashminas. Khaat intended to treat Fiona well. She didn't have an issue with her. She did have an issue with Dean, though.

"We're going to go to a five star restaurant," she told Jack. "I think its about time my in laws knew exactly the sort of man Brian has turned out to be. I think we need to let him shine just a little. What do you think?"
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23623
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Fri Jun 03, 2011 12:25 am

Jack smiled wanting to tell her to stop but he didn't when she explaied he chuckled " sure you just don't want to spoily Brian?" he said holding the pakages as he shrunk them down to fit in his pocket " sounds a nice thing Khaat Im sure every one will apreciate it , its been awhile since I went out to a fancy restaraunt" he took the dresses now in nice ribbon tied boxes and shurukn them " ok where now , you have clothes and ourfited every one , what about somethings for the babys nursary things like blankets and drapes" he said spoting a quaint little baby shop across the street.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 2116

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Jun 03, 2011 12:44 am

"Oh, sounds good," Khaat smiled. "But I think I'll have to buy neutral colors. Brian and I have deliberately not found out what we're having. We want it to be a surprise. Maybe yellows or greens? I'd love to find some sort of peach color or lavender. Something a bit different."

She went across the street with Jack. The shop was wonderful. She was immediately drawn to clothes for Abbey and Dakota, but then she started seeing things for the twins. She bought some beautiful onesies and blankets. She liked their style. She bought half a dozen and four hand crochetted blankets that she really liked. She knew she only needed two, but they were so beautiful, she bought four.

The shop actually had some black travelling wizarding cloaks for babies, and she bought two of them--one for Abbey and one for Dakota. Their first cloaks. They were teeny tiny, but Khaat loved the rhinestone black kitty buttons that fastened with simply braided black cords. If nothing else, it would make Brian laugh. Who else would buy black wizarding cloaks for babies, after all?
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Fri Jun 03, 2011 12:53 am

jack smiled sweeing her face as they entered the shop he was happy that he'd found it and chuckled as she bought the blankets he grined at the cloaks for abby and dakota and he smiled " there adorable " he said moving beside her " they grow so fast don't they next think they will be like our oldest in school " he said and smiled " hes doing well by all accounts " he said " a bit shy around the gits though , that he gets from his mother, and so far no sighs ether thats a god send " he said his eyes fell to Khaats neklace as he stood with her at the counter.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Jun 03, 2011 1:01 am

"I think you'd probably know by now, Jack," Khaat smiled. She found some toys and some other baby things,and as she was checking out the clerk asked her if she was any relation to the Minister of Magic. Khaat smiled slightly and said, "Yes, there is some family connection somewhere."

"I hear she has a daughter about your age," the clerk said.

"He does, but she's a lot prettier than I am," Khaat said.

"Well, I can't imagine that," the clerk frowned, handing Khaat the bag. "So when are you due, can I ask?"

"Soon," she lied.

"Then best of luck, and many blessings on you and your baby," the clerk said with a smile. Khaat asked about where to find a five star restaurant. The clerk gave her a written list of 5 places in Ireland that met what Khaat was looking for. Then Khaat led Jack out onto the street.

"So what do you think?" she asked him.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Fri Jun 03, 2011 1:10 am

jack chuckled trying to contain his laughter at the young woman but manged some how " I think your one slippery woman Khaat " he said and chuakled as the waled out the shop back ingo the street " well why not check them out now " he said pointing the the first on the list that was just down the street " athough the last one seems ok " he said " I had orders to make sure you don't over do it and I think walking around all those restaraunts will be a bit much, ow and we still need to find desert for Angus too" he said looking at her.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Jun 03, 2011 1:26 am

"Slippery? Me?" she laughed. "I have no idea what you're talking about." She laughed out loud. "But good idea. Let's check out the places on the list." She walked down the street to the first place and checked it out. It was very pretty, but she wanted top of the line. She wanted Brian to shine. She wanted them to see he was not the little boy.

When they apparated into Dublin, they checked out three on the list there. She explained why she wanted Brian to look so incredibly successful. She asked Jack to help design an evening where he was the star, where he was the very picture of what Kieran and Fiona had wanted to obtain and never had been able to do.

"Do I sound too bitter at them by wanting them to see that he is not a child but a very successful man who is in control?" she asked him. "Oh, and which place do you think?"
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Fri Jun 03, 2011 1:32 am

jack listened to her and under stood completly " no khaat you don't your trying to ,ake tthem see what they missed out on buy shutting him out " he said I like the second it looked more upscale though the second is more a cozy one you and he should try on your own some time " he said and chuckled as he walked over to the concarge " ok hes going to lay on a full five course meal drinks included , he was abit duboiose so I had to drop your name in I hope that was ok, as soon as he knew who you were he jumped at the chance, silver service and a personal waiter all night ow he ahs a room set out in the bak for special guests" he said and showed her a large is back room a candel stick of silver sat in the middle of the room with two bunched of roses anlong with the silver cutlary several femal waiters stood back to let them walk in " I like but its your call Khaat" he said looking at her.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:04 am

"It's good," she said. "Alright. So lets go get this weird banana pie for Angus and get home," she said. "I have to surprise Brian."

Once the pie was purchased, Khaat and Jack went home. Angus laughed out loud at the huge number of boxes and bags they had, and he laughed even louder when they were restored to full size. About that time, Brian came into the room. She went over to him, put her arms around him and kissed him.

"I thought you two were never coming back," Brian said softly, with a broad smile on his face, kissing her back.

"I bought you a surprise," she said.

"It looks like you bought a lot of surprises," he said.

"I did. Dinner. Out--with me," she smiled. "Candlelight, five star food."

"Now that is one surprise I like," he smiled. "Any time."

"And I'm going to invite the others."

"I have to share you and the candlelight?" he frowned.

"Just for tonight. Tomorrow night, you can take me all by yourself."

"Deal," he smiled.

"Then, in that case, you can have what I bought you," she said. "But I bought this for you to give to Fiona." She handed him the diamond pendant. He opened the box. He frowned at first, and then he smiled.

"You're amazing," he smiled. He kissed her. She showed Brian the incredible suit she bought for him. Then she gave Jack the suits for Steven and for himself. She called Kieran in and gave him the boxes and told him it was to wear out to dinner tonight. She asked him if he would deliver the boxes she'd bought for Dean. She would handle Fiona herself. She asked Angus to make tea and some sort of tea cake.

She found Fiona in the garden, looking at some lilacs. She invited her over for a cup of tea. Fiona came, glad to be with a woman for a few minutes. Khaat had tea served in the morning room. She allowed some casual chit chat and then she told Fiona that Brian wanted to take everyone out to a family dinner. Khaat said, with an apology, that she knew it was short notice and said she had taken the liberty to buy Fiona a dress she hoped she liked. Fiona's dress was a in a beautiful blue. Khaat's own dress was an amazing little white glitter cocktail dress in a short sleeveless style. Khaat had shoes for Fiona. Fiona fell in love with the dress and the shoes. She said she had never had a dress so beautiful. Not ever. She confessed that she and Dean had been married in blue jeans and t shirts in the local county offices. All her dresses were used that she had bought at church rummage sales. Dean had never wanted to spend the money. This was the first brand new dress she had owned in at least 20 years. Khaat's heart ached for Fiona.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Fri Jun 03, 2011 10:41 am

jack chukkled too and helped un packl and move some of them to a storage room sending them back to the main house to be unpacked later on. he took his and stevens suits back to the stables where he hung them up in the colsets and placed the shoes underneath he turned back to see Khaat and Fiona in the garden walking back to a small table laid for tea he smiles and watched before heading down and back to the main house to see if he could grabb somefood from Angus he had found the potion made him extra hungry but he knew he ahd to control it. He moved to the gym and began his morning working out to lossen his muscles tat he ahd found becoming tense even though he wanted to just use his wear abilitys he chose not to.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 73 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 44 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum