Feminine Fire - Page 15
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Feminine Fire - Page 15 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Feminine Fire

Page 15 of 73 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 44 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Feminine Fire - Page 15 Empty Re: Feminine Fire

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:52 pm

After breakfast, Brian excused himself to go for a walk with his sister and Kieran. Dean said he was just going outside, and he walked outside behind them, thanking Angus for a good breakfast.

Khaat sighed heavily. "They were polite enough," she said to Steven and Jack. "I just haven't figured out if I like them or not. Dean is very controlling over Fiona. That much is clear. She doesn't feel secure to do anything without his blessing. And I don't know, but Kieran seems like he is just so glad to see Fiona that he hasn't really noticed how much she just does whatever Dean tells her. I don't know if I like them or not. But, just between us, I'm glad you're all here. I don't want Brian to be divided. I want him to make his own choices. And I know its important to him that he does that. I know he wants us to be part of that for him. I think he doesn't really trust them either. He'll never understand why they just abandoned him. He'll never forget it, and I dont' know if he can ever forgive it either.

"So," Khaat sighed, as Angus refilled her mug, "What do you think we should do today? Any preferences?"
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23623
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Thu Jun 02, 2011 12:15 am

steven ,listened and nodded " I don't ether and I agree its as if shes got no back bone " he siad and drank his coffee quietly as he watched Dean at the door. standing he moved to the door and next to dean " so whats you job?" he asked curiose as to how he would take talking to him with out Fiona around or distracting him from watching her.he positioned himself between him and fiona to see what he would do. Jack staid with Khaat he'd heard her and nodded also " well if its ok with Angus we could sight see today or stay around her so Brian could talk more with fiona and keiran " he said he move closer to Khaat " I agree with steven something is unsetteling with the way he watches her so closely its not right like hes her keeper not her husband" he said and watched steven move between Dean and where brian, keiran and fiona stood talking.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 3077
Special Abilities : Legllimancy, Speaking to Animals

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:29 pm

Dean saw the American follow him outside. He knew he was being scoped out. That didnt' bother him. It bothered him more that it was by a mere American. He didn't like them.

"I work for a potionsmaster," Dean said. "And so you follow the Minister's daughter every place she goes. Gee, I bet that's exciting. Personally, I haven't seen that he's done much of anything to create any friends or enemies either one. None of our other ministers, even the ones that have actually done something, needed bodyguards for their family members. And she looks grown enough to me to fight her own battles. Tell me. Why exactly does she need ridiculous levels of protection?"
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:42 pm

steven looked at him and shook his head " its not all about bodyguarding were her feinds to who enjoy spending time with her and brian " he said and folded his arms across his chest " we don't think its rediculuse since shes been attack and does have enimies that are still out there " he said still trying to figure out Dean something about him made him uncomfortable. He staid between him and fiona giving Brian time to talk with her and Kerian.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 2116

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:49 pm

"Well, much as I would love to go into the village just to browse around, I"m thinking I need to perhaps be a bit closer to Brian until I know if he's going to deal with having both Kieran and Fiona around. Its a lot for him to take in," Khaat sighed.

"Khaat," Angus said, "Take Jack and go. Steven and I will be here. Go enjoy yourself. You won't be gone that long anyway." Angus knew that Khaat was getting pregnant enough that long trips on her feet were starting already to be out of the question. She just wasn't up to it. That was already making her a bit anxious. It was a long way to go before the twins would be due.

"What do you think, Jack?" Khaat asked.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Thu Jun 02, 2011 11:06 pm

Jack looked at Khaat and nodded " hey i'll go with you , Im sure steven and brian can handle those two, looks like hes already scopped out Dean there" he said and motioned to how steven was stood with his arms folded and between brian and the others and Dean. " besides when are you ever going to get the chance to sample true irish hospitality I can get some things for the kids while im there so can you " he said smiling " hell, maybe we might catch a leprecan" he said and chuckled as he stood up.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu Jun 02, 2011 11:17 pm

"Alright. Sounds like fun. Angus, the keys, please?" she asked.

"You're going to a wizarding village. Why do you need keys?" he frowned.

"Oh. Well, I don't know."

"You're used to driving in that fishing village you grew up in," he laughed. "Use your wand."

"Don't you just hate it when he's right?" Khaat looked at Jack. "I'll go get a shawl."

"Khaat," Angus laughed. "Again--use your wand. Accio!" he commanded her shawl, and it came down to the kitchen. He handed it to her. "Your babies are going to want you to use yoru energy more wisely. Jack, try talking to her about how to handle being pregnant with twins. She may be a healer, but she's never done this for herself before. She'd better soon learn how to do things smarter and not harder."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Thu Jun 02, 2011 11:34 pm

Jack laughed and nodded " yeah he is " jack said and pickied up the keys placing them back on the key rack as he walked back to see her swal flaot down " yeah just use the wand more and rest thats what jess..." he paused " thats what jess did with her twins always had things floating down to meet her, I had to duck some days the line of stuff was so long" he grabbed a jacket " so I take it , it's aperating to the village then" he grinned as he waited for Khaat to be ready. He loked at Steven and gave a silent nod witch he saw Steven give back to him.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu Jun 02, 2011 11:42 pm

"I think so," Khaat said. "Oh, one more thing." She accio'd Brian's credit card. He spun around with a sudden jolt as his wallet floated out of his back pocket, his credit card lifting out of it, and zipping back to the house to Khaat. He sighed and shook his head, snatching his wallet out of the air and put it back in his pocket. Angus saw how Khaat had very creatively swiped Brian's credit card and burst into uncontrollable laughter.

"He doesn't seem too bothered by it," Angus laughed, watching him shove his wallet back into his pocket and go back into his talk with his siblings.

"Nah. I always leave him a little bit of cash left," she said.

"You can't possibly spend all his cash," Angus said.

"No, but its fun trying," she admitted. He laughed.

"Okay, Jack. Get her out of here. Let her shop. And bring back something wonderful for dessert, would you? I don't feel like baking unless I conjure it."

"I'll buy something. I don't want you conjuring anything," she said.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Thu Jun 02, 2011 11:46 pm

Jack chuckled and smiled " wow glad jess never did that to me " he said then looked dep in thought " or at least I don't think she has ..yet " he moved to khaat and helped her stand as he looked at Angus smiling " ok banana toffee cram pie it is " he said and chukled as he aperated away nd down to the village to an alley behind a shop. He let her go but held her for a moment " ok hope I didn't upset any one " he said looking at her as he had one arm around ehr shoulders for balance for her.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 73 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 44 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum