Feminine Fire - Page 14
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Feminine Fire - Page 14 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Feminine Fire

Page 14 of 73 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 43 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Feminine Fire - Page 14 Empty Re: Feminine Fire

Post by Khaat Lupin Tue May 31, 2011 11:17 pm

Khaat and Brian watched them leave. Brian instructed Kieran that there would only be the four of them for dinner and that Jess and Jeffrey and Sarah were gone. Steven and Jack were taking the rest of the day off.

"Well," Angus said, "With them gone, why don't we go look for your sister, Brian?"

"Because I think Khaat has had enough activity for one day," Brian said.

"I'm fine," Khaat said, "And besides, it would do me good to get out. Perhaps we should just eat out for dinner tonight."

"You're sure you're up to it?" Kieran asked.

"Yes. I'm fine," she said.

"Alright," Brian said, "But you say something if you have even the first symptom."

"I swear," she promised.

"Angus, come with us. I'll help you with the cottage later," Brian said. "It'll give me a way to blow off some steam."

"Okay then. I saw a muggle car in the garage. Shall we drive?"

"As opposed to walking? Probably," Brian laughed.

"Funny," Angus sighed. "I'll go get the car and let Steven know we're leaving for the rest of the day."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23623
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Tue May 31, 2011 11:28 pm

jack left with jeffery holding jess tight even though she seemed more annyied than ever about it bu she let him. Seevral hours later he returned and heded for the stables where he found steven ingaged in in a one side game of pool. he chuckled and picked up a pool cue and hit the cue ball into the pack braking it as steven took his shot he downed a yellow so he knew he was red.

" so..." steven asked seeing jack walk in" is she settled ?" he asked but hearing no comment from him he decided to just relax and let him brake the triangle of balls that sat on the table " ow nice shot " he said and chuckled asn he sank three more.

Soon it was dark and Jack was tired he moved to one of the bed rooms and lay down this wsa the first of many nights he would be alone again. rolling to his side he sighed but he still would not let his wear side emerge he had to be strong for his family but he could not help fall asleep with a tear rolling down his cheek.

Steven moved to put all the balls back down the pockets as he saw jack leave to sleep " night my freind " he said softly and he sat reading a book buy the light of a lamp bedise him.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 2116

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Tue May 31, 2011 11:49 pm

Angus brought the car around and Kieran and Khaat and Brian joined them and they scoured the local village for news about the missing Quinn sister. Finally, a reluctant pub keeper told them about a small thatched cottage in a remote section of the county, out on a dirt road, where a couple--Dean and Fiona lived. They had three children who apparently were all at Hogwarts, as rumor had it.

They piled back into the car and took a long drive around, trying to follow the directions that had been hastily scribbled on a napkin. They found the house, and Brian and Kieran got out, asking Khaat and Angus to remain in the car. Brian and Kieran went up to the door and knocked.

The woman who answered the door was unmistakable. They all three looked at each other for a long moment.

"Hello, Fi," Kieran finally said quietly.

"Kieran?" Fiona asked.

"Don't you think its time?" Kieran asked. "And when did you get an Irish accent?"

"And who's that with you, then?"

"You don't even recognize him anymore, do you?" Kieran asked. "This is Brian."

"Brian!" Fiona's eyes grew wide. "Little Brian?"

"Yes. Our brother," Kieran said.

"Who's that in the car with you?"

"Brian's wife and her bodyguard," Kieran said.

"What?" Fiona frowned. She stepped out of the house, shutting the door.

"Where's your husband, Fi?" Kieran asked.

"Working," Fiona said.

"Can you come with us? Just to talk?"

"He...wouldn't know where I was."

"Fi," Brian said softly, "Please."

"Alright," Fiona agreed, sighing. "Can I leave a note? Where will we go?"

"Got a restaurant in the village, dont you?"

"Yes. We do."

"He can meet us there. I'll buy," Brian said.

Hours later, the car returned to the estate. They had had a good time, and the sparks for rekindling a sibling relationship had been started. Brian and Kieran had pursueded Fiona and Dean to come and stay at the cottage in order to get to know their family a bit better. A quick spell from Angus's wand had put the cottage back to rights. It was late, and everyone was tired. Brian invited them to the manor house to breakfast, made sure they felt welcome, and left them to themselves. Then Kieran, Khaat, Angus, and Brian all returned to the manor house and turned in for the night.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Tue May 31, 2011 11:55 pm

Steven walked to the door seeing them reurn he nodded and headed to bed himself turning out the light as he went. Next morning steven was up early and waited for Jack to appear before heading over to the main house for breakfast even though he could cook himself he thought it best they eat together seeing how down jack was the night before. Jack appeared washed and changed into clean clothes. He was ready for the day he felt this was the start of something new and challanging for him and he smiled at Steven as he walked into the main area. " ok ready for breakfast?" steven asked as he saw the smile and nod " good , a good brekfast always makes the day seem so much better " he aid and they headed over to find Angus already in the kitchen.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 2116

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Jun 01, 2011 12:38 am

Brian hadn't slept all night. He'd simply walked the manor house all night. His mind wouldn't stop churning. He was overwhelmed. He had found Fiona, and he didn't know what to make of Dean. Either Fiona didn't have enough inner strength to stand up for herself, or Dean wasn't a nice man. And he hadn't figured out which. Fiona and Dean didn't seem to be able to wrap their minds around the fact that of the three of them, it was Brian--the abandoned child--who had made something of himself. It had been Dean who had jumped on Brian's offer to come and stay with them for a few days. Brian questioned his motivations. And he stressed now about whether he had simply thrust Khaat out of the frying pan that she had been in with Jess and into a whole new fire.

He had been relieved that Khaat had slept so soundly all night. He had never gone that far from her. He had felt the need to watch her like a hawk. But so far, she had almost not even moved all night long. In fact, he had checked her at least three times, just to be sure she and the babies were okay.

But when it started to get light, he had gone to the empty kitchen and had made coffee and tea both. Angus had found him there. "You aren't helping anyone like this, Mate," Angus sighed.

"What?" Brian asked.

"You didn't close your eyes for ten minutes."

"No. I had a lot of thinking to do."

"Is Khaat alright?"

"Hasn't moved a muscle all night. She'll be up soon."

"So take her a cup of tea, and go get yourself a shower, a shave and fresh clothes."

"Yeah, okay," Brian said.

"And Brian?" Angus called him back. "Just be careful with Fiona and Dean, huh?"

"I intend to be," Brian replied.

An hour later, he and Khaat were both awake and showered. Khaat had chosen a simple cotton dress in a blue fabric that looked like denim but was lighter and cooler. It had tab sleeves that rolled up to a comfortable 3/4 length. And she had put some elegant little shoes with it that had, for her, a small heel. She had left her hair loose and full, and her makeup was flawless. Brian had simply been caught up in watching her. He believed she was beautiful--unbelievably so. And he found it difficult to take his eyes off her this morning for some reason. He felt very blessed, and he had no intention of letting her out of his sight. He slipped his arm around her waist and led her downstairs to the kitchen where Steven and Jack had finally gotten up and had appeared.

"Good morning," Brian said. He took his coffee mug and Khaat's tea mug and refilled them. "Do I smell cinnamon rolls, Angus?"

"Yes, for a change. No scones. Cinnamon rolls," Angus smiled.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:39 pm

steven grinned and took a deep breath in " wow nice cinnamon rolls " he said and moved to the kitchen " hay, any spare ?" he asked taking a deep breath again " they smell good angus my stomach is rumbaling " he said and walked to where he saw some" and looked at them he wondered if he could take one but as he did he found out those paticuler ones were hot and he dropped it back down as he blew on his fingers " note to self don't pick up things while hot " he said and looked at Angus " he they smells so good" he said grinning as he blew on his finger " they will be fine".

Jack walked over to him and placed an ice bag on his fingers chukaling as he shook his head " how dose Dalilah put up with you?" he asked smiling for the first time in two days.

Steven smiled back at him. " ow she just does , she has her ways " hes aid and chuckled feling his finger were much beter " thanks jack " he said seeing jack laugh slightly.

" ah call it returning a favore , I hear they found brians sister last night how did it go " he asked Angus as he took some toast that was cooling in a wire and buttered it before he ate it.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 3077
Special Abilities : Legllimancy, Speaking to Animals

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:50 pm

"Are you two going to wait for breakfast or just eat all the cinnamon rolls and the toast?" Angus frowned. There really is more than cinnamon rolls. Jeesh." He took two large quiches out of the oven.

"It went fine--so far," Brian said. "But we have a long way to go with it. I don't really even know her at all. Kieran does, but I don't. I don't remember all that much. She was already at Hogwarts when I went to live with Robert and Kate. "

"Good morning!" Kieran came in, all smiles and chipper. He had Fiona and Dean with him. "I told them you'd have breakfast ready about now, Angus. Is there any coffee or tea?"

"I made both," Brian said. Kieran served Fiona and Dean mugs of tea while he got himself a cup of coffee. Angus set about setting the table and putting out the two quiches, a huge platter of cinnamon rolls, orange juice, and some fresh strawberries and cream because he knew how much Khaat loved fresh fruit in the morning.

"This looks like a feast!" Fiona said, her eyes wide. "Do you eat like this every morning?" She looked at Kieran.

"Only when I stay with Brian and Khaat," Kieran said. "Oh, Fi, this is Steven and Jack. Bodyguards for Khaat. Gentlemen, this is our sister Fiona--or Fi, as we call her, and her husband Dean."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:07 pm

steven looked at angus and then the quesies " wow ok " he said and chuckled leaving the scones and sitting down at the table " hey nice to meet you both " he said his accent standing out now even though he'd been in england for several years now but he smiled politly at them as jack said his hellos his tomacj growling rather loudly. " sorry " he aoplogiesed to every one and sat back down drinking a cup of tea as he then took out his small bottle taking a small sip he replaced the stopper and slipped it into his pocket again and looked at them all as he sipped his tea he waited for the others to take there food before he took his own and started to eat.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:21 pm

They all sat down to breakfast together.

"Help yourselves, All. I'm sure Steven and Jack will," Angus teased.

"How do you afford all this, Kieran?" Fiona asked.

"Uh. No. I didn't exactly tell you the truth about that all those years ago. I don't have a dime. I'm broke," Kieran said.

"You lied to me?" she frowned.

"Of course I did. How did would it look if none of us were worth anything except our kid brother?"

"You mean the one you both walked away from?" Brian asked.

"Fair enough," Kieran said. "And you're right. We did walk away from you. But, Fi, Brian is the one with ALL the money. And his wife. They are both wealthy enough to have bought this place several times over."

"So...you didn't marry Brian for the money, then?" she asked Khaat.

"No," Khaat said.

"So why the bodyguards?" Dean asked.

"Because my father is the Minister of Magic," Khaat said. That wasn't the reason she had bodyguards but she let them believe it. "It does make enemies. And he would like his grandchildren to live long enough to be born."

"You are a complex woman, Khaat," Fiona said thoughtfully.

"Oh, you don't know the half of it," Kieran laughed.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:42 pm

steven looked at Angus as he said that he ahd jack would help them selves " he can I help it if your foods tastes so good " he said and chuckled he listened to keiran and fiona than Dean he watched Dean as he ate as he wasn't sure of him yet. He sat eating once done he sat back to drink his coffee his ranger instinct telling hium to watch him closly as he drank. Jack chuckled and ate his breackfast and after finishing one plate he added some scones and ate them too washing it down with a glass of orange juice to wash it down and remove the taste of his potion from his mouth he too watched Dean and Fiona.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 73 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 43 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum