Feminine Fire - Page 9
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Feminine Fire - Page 9 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Feminine Fire

Page 9 of 73 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 41 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Feminine Fire - Page 9 Empty Re: Feminine Fire

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun May 29, 2011 9:33 pm

"Well, Kieran says he doesn't think Fiona's husband is mean. He thinks this guy is so devoted to Ireland that he just isn't willing to leave it no matter what. At least that's what Kieran has learned through his own sources," Brian said. He stood up and reached for Khaat's hands. He helped her up and picked up Abbey. Kate accio'd Dakota and caught her to carry her into the dining room, just as Robert arrived. He came in and kissed her.

"Long day, Dear?" she asked him.

"Not too bad, but I"m starving," he said. "And dinner smells great."

"Brian was just discussing going to Ireland to see if he could find Fiona," Kate told Robert.

"Really? Good idea," He said. "Brian deserves to have his connections to his family." He led Kate into the dining room, as Brian helped Khaat take a seat at the table.

"Robert, is it safe for them to take the babies to Ireland?"

"Depends on where in Ireland they're going," he shrugged. "Dinner smells great."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23623
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sun May 29, 2011 9:44 pm

jessica sat down with jack and saw Robert walk in with Kate and dakota in her arms she dished up her dinner and jacks and smiled " wekcome back Robert " she said smiling as she passed a plate to Jack who nodded and took it eating slowly. Jess nodded " yeah some areas are rife with attacks " she said eating her own food.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun May 29, 2011 9:56 pm

"Well," Brian said, "From what I know, they live somewhere within a muggle drive of the west coast, in the Donegal Bay area. That's the last Kieran knew, anyway, about ten years ago."

"Thats a damned long time, Kid," Robert said. "You do realize that hunting down a wizard with no more current information than that just isn't an easy task."

"Agreed, but you're the bloody minister. You ought to be able to find out where she is," Brian frowned.

"Ah," Robert smiled. "I was wondering when you would get around to asking me that. In other words, you'd like me to find her for you."

"Please?" Brian asked.

"As of 6 months ago, she was still there," Robert replied.

"What?" Brian frowned. "How do you know?"

"I am the Minister. And at one time, we were her guardian and Kieran's. I do try to keep an eye on people that were formerly part of my house. But that's the last time I looked her up, and the last time I knew anything."

"Can you get me an address?"

"I don't know. Maybe." Robert picked up his fork and took a bite of his salad. "So when are you thinking of doing this."

"I'm not sure," Brian said. "I presume Kieran would like to go. And I think Khaat wants to go."

"In that case, you ouight to go soon," Robert said. "If you wait another 3 or 4 months, Khaat isn't going to be travelling then, so use your time wisely."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sun May 29, 2011 10:06 pm

Jess sat listening and watched dakota and Abby as they ate there meal she finishe dher own and looked at them " well we will be going with you " she said and jack nodded his mouth filled with food as he ate. Jessica moved to bring out a apricot sorbet she had made earlier brfore Angus had turned up placing it in the middle of the table and two small bowls one for each girl and she sat back down accioing a cup of coffee for herself.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun May 29, 2011 10:20 pm

"Are you sure?" Brian asked. "I want you do do what you want to do."

"The sorbet is wonderful, Jess," Khaat said, smiling. She watched Abbey savoring every little morsel of the sorbet. "Oh, Daddy, the girls had their first taste of real fresh fruit today. They thought it was great."

"Really? Good for them! That's a good thing. The more you expose them to healthy foods, the less they will want things that are not good for them," he said.

"That's what we're trying to do," Brian said. "But they're both cookie monsters. They both love cookies."

"So I noticed," Robert said. "But at least they will eat the healthy things."

"Well, truth be told, if they're given a choice, they almost always pick the healthy things over the junk food. I've tried it and given them choices, and they almost always pick whats good for them--so long as its something they like to begin with."

"You're all doing a fabulous job with them. I'm proud of them. And I'm proud of all of you. Is that a mark on Abbey's forehead?" Robert frowned.

"Just the slightest trace of a healing bruise," Brian said. "She had her first boo boo today. She fell and hit her head on the coffee table."

"Poor baby," Robert brushed his hand over Abbey's hair affectionately.

"Pa pa," Abbey chattered at him.

"Yes. Papa will look at your boo boo after dinner," he promised her, "But it looks just fine."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sun May 29, 2011 10:35 pm

Jess looked at Khaat and smiled " thank you all natrual ingrediants " she said and finished her coffee she heard Robert talk about Abby's bobo and sighed " it wasn't to bad " she said " jack got worse when he fell off the ladder earlier " she said and chuckled at the memory of him limping in and looking like a small boy. Jack looked at her and sighed " hey wan't my fault the ladder moved" he said and pouted as he finished his food and sent his plate threw to the kitchen.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun May 29, 2011 10:53 pm

"Ladders generally do not move unless you do something stupid on them, Jack," Robert said. "Or unless the ladder breaks. But on their own, they do not move. I did see you limp. I presume with three healers here you were well tended? Or do you still need me to take care of it? Jack, do tell me, how on earth can you be so accident prone?"

"You don't want to know," Khaat laughed. "Not really."

"You're probably right," Robert laughed.

"If you'll excuse me for a moment, I'll portkey over to Colorado for a little bit and go talk to Kieran about going to Ireland," Brian said. "I presume you can last a short while without me?"

"Yes," Khaat said, "but hurry back"

"I promise," Brian said. He got out the portkey to go to the estate in Colorado, kissed Khaat's cheek and apparated out.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sun May 29, 2011 11:21 pm

jessica chuckled and looked at them all " hes become that way not sure why but he missed the step at home and fell down it only last week " she said " Robert its ok it was just sprained I set a pain spell and wrapped it in ice " she said as jack moved from the dinning table and sat down on the couch placing his foot up on the chair again. Jessica shook her head and moved to sit with him as Broan left to see his brother about going to find their sister.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun May 29, 2011 11:31 pm

Angus took care of cleaning up the dinner dishes, the kitchen and the dining room himself. Jess seemed to have taken a break from kitchen work. Angus didn't mind, but it wasn't like her to simply abandon her duties like that. Still, he didn't intend to say a word. He was capable of making sure things got done.

Khaat wasn't surprised when, in about 30 minutes, Brian returned with Kieran. "Welcome back, Kieran," she said. Kieran looked at her and frowned.

"Good God," he said. "Does that potion make pregnancies go in half the time? Khaat, you look like you're a lot farther along than you should be."

"Twins," Brian beamed.

"Twins? Really? We don't have any twins in our family. How'd you do that?" he asked Brian.

"I don't know. Maybe its on Khaat's side. Who knows?" Brian said.

"Anyway, you look beautiful," Kieran kissed Khaat on the cheek

"Thank you. So when do we go?"

"As soon as everyone else says they're able to go. Hopefully in a day or so," Brian said. "Jack, when can you and Jess be ready to go?"
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sun May 29, 2011 11:37 pm

jess stood up and had started to head to the kitchen when Brian returned with keiran she heard them talking and then them ask when they would be ready to go " ow he should be on that foot by the morning ...if he stays off it " she said looking at jack before heading into the kitchen to help Angus " sorry for not coming in earlier been feeling a little down , I think im just feeling drained what with his mother and things " she said to him placing the plates in the washer an d setting it going. Jack sighed and looked at them " it will be ok in an hour " he said and stood up " it bearly hurts now shes over reacting again" he said and looked at Robert " she ahs done nothing but read and train and practice her healer ability I think she could be exausted" he said worried and sighed " she didn't sleep for two nights because she couldn't get something " he folded his arms.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 73 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 41 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum