Feminine Fire - Page 6
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Feminine Fire - Page 6 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Feminine Fire

Page 6 of 73 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 39 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Feminine Fire - Page 6 Empty Re: Feminine Fire

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri May 27, 2011 12:12 am

"You should hear him when he really gets angry," Angus laughed.

"You both sound like your mother and I did when we first got married," Robert scowled at Khaat and Brian. "And you both should know better. This isn't the first time you've had a squabble. End it now. Neither one of you want to face Kate if she gets here and sees this nonsense going on."

Khaat and Brian looked at each other. They decided quickly that Robert was the better option than Kate. They knew better.

"Jack," Robert said, "Fix the gutter. Lets eliminate that little temptation. Khaat, don't make me break the heels off all those pairs of stilettos upstairs. Brian, quit acting like you own her. You're a couple. She's not property. And she's not Rob's either. I took care of that a long time ago. Now. Any more stupid comments?"

"No," Brian said.

"No," Khaat said. "Not at the moment."

"You're pushing it," Robert shook his finger at her.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23623
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Fri May 27, 2011 12:42 am

Jack moved into the room and looked at Robert " I'm on it " he said and grabbed his shoes drying them with a spell he ehaded out to the gutter again to repair it and some other things he had seen he thought could use his attenshion.

jess moved out with Abby in her arms and loked at them both " is it safe for the kids?" she asked gently as she slowly walked in with Abby still chewing on the cookie and dribbeling to soften it in her mouth .
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri May 27, 2011 12:53 am

"Yes," Robert said, "If they dont' stop, I'll zip them--literally."

Khaat finished signing the numerous forms and stuffed them back into the bag for him. She laid the bag on the coffee table.

"Good," he said. "Now, I have to get back to work. Can I trust you not to stay hormonal on him, Khaat?"

"I am never hormonal," she said. He rolled his eyes at her.

"And can I trust you not to bait her like that?" he looked at Brian.

"She deserves it!" Brian defended himself.

"Let it go. All is well. The babies are fine, and so is she. No harm done. Everyone is back on duty. Let her go. You just go back to doing what you do best--taking care of her. Alright?"

"Yeah, alright," Brian sighed.

"Good. I'm going now. Behave yourselves--all of you," Robert said, picking up the bag and apparating out.

"It was your fault," Khaat said to Brian, half seriously, half playfully.

"Was not," he said, with a grin on his face.

Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Fri May 27, 2011 12:30 pm

Jess walked back in and placed Abby in the play pen again with the cookie hald eaten in her hands. " Angus its safe!!" she said loudly to him in the kitchen she watched Robert,Khaat and Brian and chuckled thinking that the two of them sounded like little children again and smiled " now now kids behave don't make me call your dad " he said using the same mothrly tone she used on her own kids but with a chuckle when she finished and sat down as she accioed a hot cup of tea this time for Khaat and a coffee for brian " now play nicely" she said and accioed a cup for herself and chuckled.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri May 27, 2011 11:06 pm

"We can survive Dad," Brian said, laughing. "It's Mom we're worried about. She's far tougher than he is. Thanks for the coffee."

"Maybe I'll go for a walk," Khaat said

"Go use the treadmill if you're going to walk," Brian said. "Its going to rain. I dont' want you out in it."

"I like rain," she frowned, "I am English."

"So am I. But I'm not pregnant. Stay inside--please," he said, putting an emphasis on the "Please."

"Alright, alright," she sighed. She picked up the teacup and found she couldn't stand up. Brian took the teacup, put it down, and stood up, reaching for her hands. He pulled her to her feet and handed her back the teamug.

"Easy on the treadmill today, will ya?" he asked. She nodded and departed downstairs. "She does not understand the word 'no.''
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sat May 28, 2011 9:03 pm

jesscia sat and looaked at robert chukaling at his words and shook hr head gently " nope I think shes some relation to you ...sir" she grined at him " a true lupin " she chuckled and watched Jack limp back in cursing under his breath " jack what did you do?" she said and got up as he sat down she could feel his swollen ankle and drewaway the pain and swelling. Jack was jus about to get down from the ladder when his wet foot slipped and he fell the last run landing on his back " great " he said looking up " isn't there anything you haven't done to me already !!" he yelledslowly he stood up but his ankle pained him and he limped the best he could inside and sat down.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat May 28, 2011 9:19 pm

"Looks like good practice for you, Jess," Brian said. "You might as well practice on him. And if you need me to double check it for you, just let me know." He was not going to tell her how to treat it, because he wanted her to make her own assessment and her own treatment. But he knew that if he were a sprain or a strain, it needed to be soaked in ice water or packed in ice packs, along with the spells she'd put in place, in order to keep the pain reduced and damage from setting in. It also sped up healing and it would make Jack feel more comfortable. If he saw she just didnt' appear to know, then he would assist her in learning those little things that only came with practice. He didnt believe that Khaat could get down to the floor to check Jack, and Robert might not be back for hours.

"Let me know if you need me, Jess. Otherwise, I'll make sure Khaat doesn't decide she can work at her pre-pregnancy rate in the gym. I have no idea what she's been doing since I was gone, so one of us needs to join her just to make sure she's not gotten in the habit of overdoing."

ooc: Robert apparated out 4 posts ago. lol
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sat May 28, 2011 9:28 pm

Jess chuckled and moved to check him over finding notheing broken she placed a pain spell on it she accioed sevreal ice packs and a bandage as she proped up his leg bandaging it with the ice packs on " keep it on and stay off it I'll check it again in an hour" she siad and shook her head " your worse than the kids " she said chukaling as she grabbed her cup and looke at brian and Khaat " i had plenty of parctice with the kids scraped knees and such back home , even his mother wasn't that accident prone though she did cut her hand trying to open a can" she chukled " that took a bit of time but it healed with out a scar" she said sitting next to Jack.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat May 28, 2011 9:43 pm

"If he hangs around long enough, then he'll learn that its all in a days work," Brian smiled. He got up and went downstairs to find her trying to run on the treadmill.

"What are you doing?" he demanded.

"Brian," she said quietly, "I need to train up. I don't have a choice, do I?"

"Stop," he went to her. "Please. Don't count on having to use more than your wand unless you need to. Honey, there are a lot of wizards in our world that couldn't last in a gym for 2 minutes, and yet, they're some of the most powerful wizards in our world. Physical skills are just one part. Now, if you want to practice some dueling--without doing it seriously, I'll practice with you. Otherwise, I really do think you need to stop stressing. You're a good fighter. You always have been. Don't risk our kids for that. Just come and be with me. Stop worrying about things that may never happen." He kissed her very slowly and deeply. "And besides, I missed you."

"You have no idea how much I missed you," she said very softly.

"Oh yes I do," he said.

"Can..you still hug me?" she asked, unsure if the babies would get in the way.

"Always," he laughed, wrapping her close. "That will never ever be a problem. Never. I swear."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sat May 28, 2011 9:55 pm

Jess smiled feeling the stress level drop she knew Khaat and brian were now getting along better and sat back watching jack fidget " sit still or I'l turn you into a bettle " she said and lifted her wand seeing he 'you wouldn't ' look he gave to her " all that time I have spent with Robert don't you think i picked up his spells ?" she said and chukled when he sat back sulking " good boy " she chuckled as she finished her drink.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 73 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 39 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum