Feminine Fire - Page 7
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Feminine Fire - Page 7 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Feminine Fire

Page 7 of 73 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 40 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Feminine Fire - Page 7 Empty Re: Feminine Fire

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat May 28, 2011 10:06 pm

"Come on. You don't need to be here," he told her. "Come upstairs with me." He led her up the stairs as Angus headed to the kitchen to prepare dinner for them all. Things were pretty much done ahead of time. It was just a matter of heating things in the oven.

Abbey meanwhile was trying to walk on her own. She had pulled herself up to her feet and was hanging onto the coffee table and trying to walk. But her new walking skills needed polishing, as with all children. She stumbled and fell, hitting her head on the corner of the coffee table, causing a small but deep cut in her forehead and an instant coal black bruise. She screamed in pain, laying on the floor.

Khaat jumped hearing the sound of her daughter's scream. She tried to run, and Brian kept tight hold of her hand. "My way is faster," he said, apparating upstairs with her, refusing to let her try to run.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23623
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sat May 28, 2011 10:16 pm

Jess heard the cry and stood up quickly finding Abby on the floor , she picked her up and placed her hand on her head placing a small pain spell in place as she made the cut heal and the bruise slowly dissapear. " Hay abby lets get some ice cream and make that bobo go all away " she said in her ushuall mothery tone and moved to the kitchen. " Angus a little girl just ahd her first bobo you got any ice cream to make it better " she asked smiling as he saw the bruiseing finally disapear and the cut little more than a light line.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat May 28, 2011 10:22 pm

"Of course," Angus said. He managed to get Abbey's attention and flicked his wand so she could watch a scoop of ice cream dish itself up. Abbey's tears stopped as she watched with fascination how the ice cream dish itself up. Angus brushed away her tiny tears and kissed her forehead, speaking softly to her to soothe her for a moment. Then he picked up the bowl and a spoon and began feeding her the ice cream, one tiny spoonful at a time.

"In the kitchen," Brian said to Khaat gently. He led her there, and Khaat saw them feeding her a bit of ice cream.

"Everything alright?" Brian asked. "Mom here just about jumped right out of her skin altogether."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sat May 28, 2011 10:27 pm

Jess smiled seeing Abby smile now as she watched the ice cream fill the bowl, she looked up as Brian walked in and smiled at him " she's fine , she had a bobo, I think she fell while trying to walk, he had a cut and abruise but nothing seriouse she might be a little slepy as I gave her a little bit of a pain spell to sooth her " she said and smiled watching Angus feed her " ow and she likes the ice cream" she said and chuckled.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat May 28, 2011 10:39 pm

Khaat walked over and brushed Abbey's hair where there was still a trace of the blood from where she had fallen and hit herself. The cut was gone and so was the bruise. The child was just a bit messy now. Khaat took a clean kitchen towel and got it wet with cool water. She patted Abbey's head very softly, cleaning away the blood left behind after Jess had mended her cut. Abbey seemed only further soothed by her mother's touch. When Angus finished feeding Abbey the ice cream, he had another little dish fixed for Dakota. "Jess? Would you like to give Dakota just a little bit of a treat? Its only fair since her sister had one, after all," Angus asked.

"Thank you," Khaat said, "Both of you."

"May I?" Brian asked, holding out his hands to take Abbey from Jess. He felt that if Abbey could sit and cuddle a bit with Khaat, then perhaps Khaat wold ease back into her skin just a bit.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sat May 28, 2011 10:45 pm

Jess smiled and nodded " ok and yes thats fair " she handed Abby to Brian then took the bowl for dakota and moved into the living room picking her up she placed the bowl on the arm of the chair as she slowly fed Dakota the ice cream chukaling at how she meared it over her face a little " the joys of ice cream hey Dakota" she said smiling even jack chukled as he saw dakota with an ice ream face. " come on Dakota time to clean you up " she said and accioed a slightly damp cloth to wipe her face clean.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat May 28, 2011 11:07 pm

"Brian," Khaat asked, seeing the pure delight in Brian's eyes as he took Abbey and the child curled into him calling him Daddy, "Do you think we will slight Abbey with the twins coming? Do you think we'll neglect her when they get here?"

"No!" he frowned at her. "I do not." He looked at Khaat sternly. "You ask Jess and Jack if they pay less attention to Andrew or neglect him because of their twins. And we have more help. Abbey is loved and treasured. And I, for one, will not neglect my daughter. Not now, not when the twins get here, not ever. Khaat, I love this baby. She's a gentle, gorgeous little girl. What else are you worrying about?"

"You'd think they're silly thoughts," she said softly.

"Come in here and sit down," he said, leading her to the living room. "Jess, could you please tell Khaat whether or not you think it is likely that just because she is a child with a gentle personality she will get lost and neglected by me or her mother or anyone else for that matter? Tell her Andrew doesn't get lost because you have more children than him?"
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sat May 28, 2011 11:40 pm

Jess looked at jak and kissed his cheek when Brian walked in with Khaat in toe with Abby in her arms she shook her head and sighed " Khaat he dosn't infacthes at that stage he wants us to leave him alone" she said and smiled " but no he gets and has got just as much attenshion and love as all our kids do" she said and looked at jack as she smiled at him " althought they all get spoiled the same too" she again looked at jack who instantly looked innocently at the roof.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat May 28, 2011 11:59 pm

"Khaat," Brian said, "I'm all for having a dozen kids. And every single one of them will be happy and healthy and loved. With our twelve and all the ones we're guardians for, plus all of those kids, you'd better be grateful we have a big house."

"Wait...twelve?" Khaat looked at him blankly, as he helped her take a seat. "If we're having that many, you're going to take Rob's potions and do the pregnancy and the delivery room bit...."

"I'd love to, Darling," he said, not rattled one moment, "but I so love the glow you have about you when you're pregnant that I don't really believe I could carry it off with the same beauty and charisma."

"I'm positive there would be nothing beautiful about it if you did," Angus looked at Brian. "Women have a way of looking beautiful for every moment of it. We would just end up mucking it all up, Mate."

"I just want to see him try," Khaat said.

"No, you don't. Trust me," Angus laughed.

"But," Khaat said, as Brian sat beside her on he sofa and put his arm around her. "I really do want the rest of my children to be yours." She kissed him.

"We can have as many as we want, but it doesn't make these any less mine, and it won't make any others we have any more mine. Understand?" he said. She nodded.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sun May 29, 2011 12:25 am

Jess sighed and moved to sit with them " being a father or mother isn't defind by DNA its how your raise your kids and how they think of you, look at steven he has his son and his twions with dalilah but they are all to him his children " she said and took their hands and laughed " please just not twelve kids , I'd be exausted and passed out if you do "she said jack limped over to them. " ok jess some how I don't think they will " he chuckled " no none of ours gets any more or any less attenshion and we both love them just as much , if any one spils them its my mother " he said and groaned " she is terrible for that" he said holding jess mor to hold himself up.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 73 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 40 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum