Feminine Fire - Page 40
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Feminine Fire - Page 40 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Feminine Fire

Page 40 of 73 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 56 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Feminine Fire - Page 40 Empty Re: Feminine Fire

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:58 pm

"I do have to say, I am very glad that she has Brian. I hear that Rob has run off again someplace. Just disappeared. Its sad that he isn't enough of a man to stand by her now. He gets her pregnant a second time and then simply dashes off and leaves her completely alone and without an ounce more support than she had before. Its a good thing Robert took every bloody sickle he had when Abbey was born, I'll tell you that. It won't do him any good to try to take anything more from him because unless he siphons off his muggle accounts, Rob doesn't have much of anything left. I'm positive Robert will make sure Khaat gets full custody of these babies too. But I can't help but be angry with Rob for being so spineless."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23623
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Thu Jun 23, 2011 4:04 pm

Jess nodded nopt liking Rob one bit even after getting khaat pregnant again she gave a low growl and sighed deeply " hes sounds a yerk " she said " once you can forgive but twice " she shook her head making her hair bounce " nope I can't condone that one " she looked at Khaat " I guess khaat isn't hat bothered or is that one of the resons she is so snappy latly " she looked at Kate sheepishly " yes I know some was me too but boy this treatment is well worth it , I am begining to fel like a new woman again " she said and smiled at Kate " I light go so far as to color my hair " she said and ran her fingers threw it " maybe a red or burgandy" she chuckled .
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu Jun 23, 2011 4:44 pm

"Rob is just basically gutless," Kate said. "And his biggest fear is commitment. As far as Khaat goes, I think she's always going to love Rob, but she has realized that he will never be the sort of man that is able to understand relationships in a functional, healthy way. I think she has just given up on him in many ways. I wish, though, that just seeing him didnt' twist her heart into little knots. Just when she's getting happy and getting to writing him off, here he comes again in some form or another and makes it impossible for her to let go entirely. I guess I don't see her as being overly snappy lately, but for some reason you and she do seem to be constantly colliding over something. Not sure why, but it certainly does seem to be there.

"Coloring your hair? Go ahead. Take some chances. Might as well live large if you're going to do it at all," Kate said, as they finished her pedicure and moved on to her manicure.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Thu Jun 23, 2011 5:26 pm

Jess sighed " yeah wish I could figure out what it is that we keep clashing over then I could get rid of it and we could stop clashing " she said and looked at her " I hate doing that with her " she said then chuckled " yeah I think I will change my color might change more than my hair " she said chukaling thinking it might go along way to help her confidence too if she changed her hair.

Jess felt her fighting with Khaat had to stop she wanted to be freinds with her again and the figting over nothing was just getting in the way she ahd been freinds with ehr for along time and braking up over something that even she didn't understand was childish " Kate what do you see as the cause?" she asked now wanting to know what it could be so she coukld fix it " I would like to know so I can fix it within my self and with Khaat" she turned her head slightly to look at her.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:01 pm

"I don't know for sure," Kate said. "My best guess is that the last involvement Ronata had in our lives here, she was very insecure, dependent, and clingy. And she seemed to fully believe that she was being strong and independent. I know there were times when it seemed to me too that Ronata wasn't able to do anything without somehow hanging on Steven somehow. I think it at times bordered on Ronata looking like she couldn't do the simplest of tasks without somehow hanging onto Steven. Khaat's all for romance and affection. She truly is, but I think she felt that some of it was way overboard with Ronata. And I don't know, but it seems that there was something that you and Jack were doing somehow that reminded her of that. I think being reminded of that makes her edgy. She didn't ever believe Ronata was strong enough to stand up to Khaat's vicious lifestyle and the dangers it has. And then Ronata didn't stand up to it. Wasn't able to. She thinks hiring someone who isn't able to cope with that much danger is a huge mistake, and she doesn't want to see it repeated--ever. It makes her feel responsible and guilty."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Fri Jun 24, 2011 11:34 pm

Jess looked and listened to kate at one point she shook her head lightly " she should know Im not Ronata , I will admit i was clingy latly but no more, it was an issue jeffery went over with me " she said and sighed deply " he said it was to do with what I swent threw but now " she looked at kate " ther eis no way I am turning in to that weak snivaling woman " she siad and smirked as if a hidden secret was being played in her mind " it makes me shudder to think I ever knew her , she played Steven like a fiddle " jess shifted in her chair " might as well let you know I found her she was still at the resort , I kinda tought her a lesson " sxhe smiled " but Khaat needn't worry I am stronger than herand I proved it " she said and sat back in ehr chair letting the woman do what was needed " I will color my hair and I'm going back into the gym too I need to fix myself before I can fix anything else, its a state of mind ...thats what jeffery told me " she smiled at her now feeling confident she could prove to Khaat she was no Ronata ever.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Jun 24, 2011 11:48 pm

"I think if you do all that, it might just take care of it on its own," Kate smiled. She looked over and saw them halfway done with Khaat's manicure and Khaat had never stirred. "I guess she's tired," Kate laughed gently. "I'll talk to Robert when we get back about her energy levels. We still have a ways to go with this. Khaat..." Kate called. "Khaat, dear." She reached over and touched Khaat's arm gently.

Khaat woke slowly. She had been in a deep sleep. "Something wrong?" Khaat yawned.

"How would you like your hair done, Dear?" Kate asked. Khaat took a moment and frowned.

"I have no clue. Just something Brian would like," she said.

"We'll take care of it," her friend said. "How about something full and with a lot of body and shape, and maybe a bit of blond highlights for summer? If we change it magically, it won't endanger your pregnancy."

"It sounds good to me," Khaat replied. She looked at the manicure "It looks great--as always."

"We try," her friend smiled. "You are going to let us do your feet between now and after the baby is born, right?"

"If Brian lets me," Khaat laughed.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sat Jun 25, 2011 12:03 am

Jess nodded " yeap it will " she said and sighed smiling " but Im still going to prove to her I am no Ronata, and I think you hould talk to Robert she's slept a long time " she said as she admiried her own manicure " nice color " she said and saw the girl smiling. " hey Khaat, sleep well " she said smiling " why don't you do it now theres no rush to get back , Im getting mine done" she said and poineted to the fresh coat of burgandy nail polish on her freshly manicured toes.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Jun 25, 2011 12:09 am

"Good idea," Khaat said to Jess. They finished her manicure and then moved on to a completely new hairstyle. It was long, full, sexy, with just some gentle soft wisps of curl, just enough that she knew it would tempt Brian to want to run his fingers through it. Then they finished with a glamorous makeup job.

"When we all get done," Kate said, "we need to stop and buy a new outfit to go with the new hair and makeup and nails."

"Can't," Khaat said.

"Why not?"

"Tentmaker is closed today," she said dryly.

"Tentmaker? Stop it. Those are my grandchildren you're talking about," Kate laughed out loud.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sat Jun 25, 2011 12:20 am

Jess graoaned at khaats remark " ow come on Khaat your not that big yet " she said and moved to face her " Brian loves you, right? well he'll love you more aeeing you after this, so stop putting your self down, besides I know Jack was all over me when i was carrying the twins , some men like pregnat woman, they think its sexy" she siad and chuckled as she looked at her " Im sure the girls here can find a sexy dress for you, if not I know they will make one and not a tent ether , those things are so not flattering, trust me" she said taking in a funny voice as she finished her sentance and chuckled.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 73 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 56 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum