Feminine Fire - Page 56
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Feminine Fire - Page 56 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Feminine Fire

Page 56 of 73 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 64 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Feminine Fire - Page 56 Empty Re: Feminine Fire

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:03 pm

"Daddy has a rather handy neutering spell, but it usually ends in castration," Khaat replied.

"I doubt Jack would like that much," Robert laughed. "Although Michael has been begging me to use it on Otto."

"Not on my dog, you won't," Khaat said.

"Your footstool, you mean," Robert said.

"He's a dog," Khaat said.

"He thinks he's a dog," Robert laughed. "Either way, I'm not doing it. I like Michael having to deal with it, actually. I just keep telling him there is no way to neuter a footstool."

"Good," she said.

"Don't overdo yourself, Khaat," he said. "I'd rather you swim in shorter bursts. Don't push yourself. Take a rest and then do another lap."

"That's good advice, " Brian said. "Enjoy it now because believe me, once these babies are here and you can start toning, you'll be in the gym full time."

"I'm actually looking forward to it," she said. "I miss it."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23623
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:26 pm

Jess laughed at the face Jack pulled covering himself at the thought " I'll keep that in mind " she said chuckling but resting back against jack happy to be with her friends again. " and Brian's right take it easy and enjoy the rest" she said " we are here to help in anything " she said " I don't mind jacks mother minding our two for a while" she said and smiled at her. Her hand rested against jacks which now was around her.

Jack winced at Khaat's reply to Jess " ouch poor foot stool ...never mind the foot stool, poor me " he said and chuckled as he held Jess closer to him as he listened " I wonder if it will have pups or something?" he asked " be nice to have one"he looked at Jess " the kids need a pet " he said and she smiled and nodded saying she agreed.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon Jul 18, 2011 2:50 pm

"Seems the footstool did have puppies," Robert laughed. "Michael didn't see it coming, but all of a sudden, there they were. He's looking for homes for them. And since I haven't told him how to spay or neuter them, I presume that at some point there will be more of them."

"Did he get pictures?" Khaat asked.

"I never thought to ask him," Robert laughed.

"How could he not get baby pictures?"

"Maybe because this is Michael we're talking about? Alright. Take a rest. You've made two laps. That's enough." He reached for her hand and led her out of the pool. He helped her to a lounge chair and helped her get comfortable. "You can come back in, in a little while. Give it a rest for a bit."

"Oh, okay," she sighed. He went back into the pool.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:14 pm

Jess swam two more lengths then sat at the shallow end " you know our kids would love one or two of those " she said and smiled at him jack looked surprised at her. " hey its not like we don't have the room " she said chuckling. She looked at Robert 2 next batch they have we will take one put out name down please " she said watching as jack sank slowly under water making her chuckle as he did. Jess looked at Khaat " you ok?" she asked softly one eye watching the girls seeing them splash and play in the shallow pool not far from them. She could understand Khaat's feelings as to lack of being there for her girls but she too had that with her three children yet she was happy to leave them with jacks step mother as she had brought jack up.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:29 pm

"I'm good," Khaat said to Jess. "If you really want one of Otto's puppies, I'll ask Michael if he has any left." She watched Brian leap out of the pool and pick up the girls and move them to the big pool with him. They squealed and giggled, calling him Dada, excitedly. Abbey took to swimming underwater just like she was half fish. Khaat was glad to see that Abbey enjoyed ti so much. She wondered how much of her love of water was the animagus Abbey seemed to have inherited from Rob. Dakota seemed to struggle a bit more. Her father moved in and began coaching Dakota to make the swimming easier for her, while Brian kept a close eye on Abbey.

"Abbey's going to be a champion swimmer," Khaat said. "I wonder how much of that is her labrador side."

"Some," her father speculated, "But not all, I'm guessing."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:56 pm

Jess smiled at Khaat and nodded " thank you Khaat the kids will love one we don't have any pets and I think its time we did " she said and sat back enjoying the warm sun on her skin as she lay watching every one even jack watched and staid close to Abby even if she swum like a fish he didn't take his eyes off her as they swum close to each other. Jess chuckled. " Well you won't have to worry about anything happening to her think Jacks got that well in hand Khaat " she said and chuckled motioning to how he was swimming parallel to Abby in the water.

Jack looked at them and smiled " hey shes a good swimmer but still she's young " he said and looked back at Abby again as he staid close smiling " you know Andrew was this good at her age too" he said and Jess nodded.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:03 am

"Thanks for keeping an eye on the girls, Jack," Khaat smiled.

"Hey, what am I?" Brian frowned.

"Busy," Khaat laughed, as Abbey clutched tight to the waistband of Brians swimtrunks, calling excitedly. That made everyone laugh. Brian picked her up, and called to Khaat.

"Hey, make a little waterslide for them, would you? I'll watch them, Mom, I promise," he said. She flicked her wand at the edge of the large pool and make a gentle little waterslide.

"Oh, thats, great! Now how about one for the grownups?"

"How big?" she asked.

"Emough to be Impressive," he said.

"You want impressive? Alright." She aimed her wand at the deep end of the pool and made a very talk corkscrew waterslide that had a steep enough angle that it would give the thrill of a rollercoaster on the way down.

"Whoa!" Brian said, impressed. "Now thats what I call a waterslide! Nice! Jack, you man enough to try it? Steven?" He picked up Abbey and took her over to the baby slide and put her at the top of the slide and never let his hands leave her as he let her slide down into the water. She squealed and laughed at the same time as Brian protected her from hitting the water with a splash.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:17 am

Jack watched the small baby water slide appear then a bigger one for the adults Brain didn't have to say a second word as jack dove for the steps and up. Jess laughed out loud as she watched him the grin on his face as he climbed. " You don't have to ask him twice Brian" she said and smiled watching him slide down and yell out as he landed in the pool. Jess though decided she was quite happy to just sun her self and watch Jack and Steven go up and down the slide like two grown children.

" come on Brian have some fun" jack called out as he shot back down the slide again laughing. Jess stood up and moved to the baby slide slipping in beside it " I'll watch them you go have some fun" she said smiling as she caught Abby then Dakota.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:24 am

"Thanks! I can't wait to try it!" Brian grinned. "Come on, Robert. Unless you're just a little sissy boy." Robert looked at Brian, as if to say he was certainly no sissy.

"Oh, here we go," Kate laughed. "Now the contest is on." She watched Brian and Robert dash off to the slide and Brian elbowed past Robert and shot up the ladder on a run. It made Khaat laugh. He went down the slide, gaining more and more speed as he went down, letting out a whoop and a laugh that showed her how much he liked it. He hit the water with a huge splash.

"Great slide, Khaat!" Brian laughed, coming up. Robert decided to hit the slide headfirst, just to dare Brian. Brian scowled. "Showoff!" Robert plunged headfirst into the deep waters and came up laughing.

"Try it, Boys, unless you're not man enough," Robert dared the men. Brian looked at Steven and Brian.

"You know I can't resist that," Brian sighed.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:55 pm

Steven chuckled and motioned for Brian to go ahead " be my guest " he said " I'll be following you" he said and chuckled as he walked over to it . climbing up the ladder he then st at the top pushing he laughed as he slid down behind Brian and splashed into the pool below.

Jess smiled seeing the men having fun and she with the girls , she didn't mind and smiled at Khaat " boys and there toys " she said and chuckled as Abby jumped into her arms splashing slightly like jack had but he dove into the water. Jess shook her head and looked at Khaat " don't blame me, guess hes taking after her " she said with a smile.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 3077
Special Abilities : Legllimancy, Speaking to Animals

Back to top Go down

Page 56 of 73 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 64 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum