Feminine Fire - Page 57
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Feminine Fire - Page 57 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Feminine Fire

Page 57 of 73 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 65 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Feminine Fire - Page 57 Empty Re: Feminine Fire

Post by Khaat Lupin Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:13 pm

"That's okay," Khaat smiled. "That's what its all about--having fun. If Abbey takes after her animagus, she'll at least be a good swimmer. And that's always a useful skill. Its one we won't have to teach her later. Makes me wonder about these two and whether they'll be animagi or not."

"Let's just wait and see, shall we?" Robert said. "As long as they're healthy, does it really matter?"

"No," she said. "But I'm not doing multiples again."

"Did you choose to do them this time?" he laughed.

"No," she replied.

"Then? I'm not sure how you will prevent it from happening again," he shrugged. "It is what it is."

"You're just the voice of encouragement," she sighed.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23623
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:36 pm

Jess looked at Robert and chuckled " Khaat I didn't have a choice but I went through it too, Robert what about that spell you used on me to stop me having any more" she stopped and looked at Brian and shook her head " no forget I mentioned it " she said and carried on with Dakota helping her to slide down the slide into the water below " yeah, she's swimming like a fish " she said and chuckled as she swum a little holding Dakota in her arms.

Steven slid down on his stomach and dove into the water " yes , always wanted to do that " he said and laughed finding himself relaxing for the first time that month. He laughed as jack tumbled down and splashed every one in the pool.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:50 pm

"Ah, well," Brian said, "We were using a birth control spell. It seems that the potions that Khaat and Rob were dosed with, when it was given to both of them, overpowered my birth control spell and...well,...here we are. I think she's just getting frustrated and tired of all the stuff she can't do anymore. It'll be alright. Give her another couple of months, until after the twins are born and then she'll be back to her old self."

"As I recall," Robert said, "You had your moments being bored with being pregnant too, Jess. I think she honestly misses Brian working the daylights out of her in the gym."

"I do," she said. "I miss running and working out."

"You'll have plenty of exercise to catch up on soon enough," her father said. "Enjoy being pampered while you can. You'll get your change to be sleep deprived and overworked soon enough."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:06 am

Jess chuckled and nodded " I remember all too well Robert you had to order me to stay in bed " she said smiling at Khaat I don't dough she is frustrated Robert " she said and smiled " you need to find something else to occupy your mind khaat " she said as she moved to the side of the pool to help Abby out " its becoming cold now for these two " he said and wrapped a towel around Dakota and looked at Abby who played in the baby pool. Jess chuckled and placed a towel next to Khaat " I guess she isn't that cold or just doesn't listen to me, I wonder what Angus is cooking for supper?" she asked as she sat back on the sun longer feeling rather chilled herself.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:18 am

"She's not listening," Khaat laughed. "She's too busy in the water."

"Come on, Abbey," Brian laughed. "Before you shrivel up to a prune." He picked her up to take her out of the water, and she started to throw a temper tantrum. It was the first Khaat had ever seen her throw a temper tantrum. She sat up on the lounge, frowning, surprised that her little gentle angel had it in her to throw a temper tantrum.

"Relax, Khaat," Brian laughed. "I've got it. Trust me. I can handle a one year old. She's just ticked that she can't stay in the pool all day."

"Hand her here," Angus said. "I'll take her and give her a cookie when I go in to cook dinner."

"You will not," Brian said. "You are not going to reward her for misbehaving. She's going to learn to quit it."

"Uh...I guess I'll go make my red wine sauce then," Angus said, taking the hint and going inside.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:41 am

Jess looked at Abby and frowned but left it to Brian to deal with " hes right Khaat , shes cold see her finger are light blue already " she said and handed Brian the towel as she nodded to Angus. wrapping a towel around her self she sat back on the lounger " I left Jack to deal with our two , its natural for temper tantrums shes one, wait till the terrible twos start " she said and chuckled as Jack climbed out and walked over grabbing his own towel and kissed her.

Jack moved from the pool now feeling slightly cold himself , picking up a large towel he wrapped himself in it and dried himself off as he sat next to Jess who he managed to kiss gently and feel her return it. He nodded hearing Jess reassure Khaat about Abby's temper tantrum " ow yes you should have seen Andrew he could through one like the best of them " he said and chuckled " till he learned he could not annoy or get his own way with his father , he soon got over it pretty quick, Abby will be the same " he smiled seeing Brian with Abby and how Dakota just sat watching.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:53 am

Khaat watched Brian deal calmly and quietly with Abbey. It seemed that the tantruming ended in just a moment or two. Khaat was accustomed to handling difficult children at St. Mungos but it looked different when it was Abbey. But Brian impressed her with how quiet and gentle he was with her and how quickly Abbey simply quit. Once the tantrum was over and she was happy again, he hugged her and gave her a little kiss. It seemed to be all overwith.

Angus, in the meantime, had gone inside. Khaat got up, with a bit of help from her mother, and went inside and found Angus busy making some sort of big potful of red wine sauce.

"What are you making?" she asked.

"A redwine bolognese sauce for spaghetti," he smiled. "Its quick to put together, and it just needs to simmer for awhile after its all put together. I'm going to put some homemade pasta with it, a salad, and some garlic bread."

"Maybe a tiramisu?" she asked.

"Just for you," he smiled, kissing her forehead. "Just for you, I'll do that."

Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:10 pm

Jess wrapped a towel around her and shivered " I think I will change into something a bit warmer " she said and moved inside she heard the word tiramisu and walked to the kitchen " tiramisu, lovely" she said and smiled at Angus as she looked at them " I'm cold so I'm changing now, the boys are still out playing " she said and chuckled as she moved back out to the living room heading up. She quickly showered in warm water and changed into a light shirt and jeans with a pair of soft slippers. She headed back down and sat in the living room watching as Jack played with both girls on the pool side in his towel.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:18 pm

Khaat was starting to feel uncomfortable in her wet suit. "I think you have the right idea, Jess. I think I need some dry clothes." Brian was quick to help her to her feet.

"Do you want me to come?" he asked.

"I can manage going up just fine," she said. "Its just going down that gets a bit scary. But I'll be careful, I promise." She was about ready to say something else when she saw Abbey toddle back outside to join Jack and Dakota at the side of the pool. But just in a fraction of a second, Abbey had taken a tumble right into the deep end of the water. Khaat heard her own voice let out a panic stricken shriek, visions of the worst possible outcome filling her mind.

"Jack!" Brian shouted, knowing Jack could get to her sooner than any of them.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:23 pm

Jess turned sharp and watched as Jack dove in and down and in one stroke grabbed Abby around her waist. Pulling Abby up to the pool side he jumped out in one leap and lay her down beside it and quickly looked at Brian. He breathed a sign of relief as she coughed up water she had swallowed then began to cry, holding her arms out for Brian. Jack smiled and handed her over " she swallowed some water " he said letting go and walking over to Khaat " but she's fine " he said " a bit wetter than she thought she would be " he said placing his hand on her shoulder.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 57 of 73 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 65 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum