Feminine Fire - Page 65
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Feminine Fire - Page 65 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Feminine Fire

Page 65 of 73 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 69 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Feminine Fire - Page 65 Empty Re: Feminine Fire

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Jul 30, 2011 8:12 pm

"We'll be fine," Kate smiled, taking Robert's hand.

"I know," he said. He looked at them. "I believe you all will be. But I can't go into this without telling you all at least something. It wouldn't be right. I just don't feel that I can tell you any more. To do so would put you all at risk unnecessarily."

"Then how can we help today?" Kate asked.

"I really wish I could take a nap this afternoon," he said simply. Kate understood. Robert was terribly sleep deprived.

"I think that's a good idea," she said. "You need some sleep. I think we can hold it together that long. Take your nap. We'll make sure you're not disturbed."

"If my schedule goes that way today, I just might," he smiled. "So you're all good with this, then?"

"Fine," Brian said firmly, geared up for whatever came. Angus agreed. Robert knew Kate already agreed.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23623
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Walker Sat Jul 30, 2011 8:39 pm

Jack , Jess and Cassidy all nodded but it was Steven who spoke " I speak for the rest of us when I say , we will stand at your side, what ever comes what and ever happens you have our full loyalty " he said and looked at all three of them jack nodded and held Jess close. Steven moved back to Cassidy, same for you if that jerk comes around you hassling you we're all here for you Cassidy" he said he looked at her " I guessed it was something to do with Clay since he'd done the dirty on Delilah" he said and meant every word.

Cassidy nodded to him " but that's not important, what is right now is khaat and her kids" she said and tried to stand up and failed she held up her hand and sighed " could you help me up?" she asked and smirked as he folded his arms.

Steven looked at Robert " don't worry we have your back all of us now rest when you can" he said and smirked at cassidy and helped her stand holding her for a moment before letting her go.
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 1311

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Jul 30, 2011 8:49 pm

"Thank you," Robert said. "Meeting adjourned, then, I guess." He stood up. "Come walk with me, Brian."

"Of course," Brian said. He and Robert walked out across the yard by themselves. Kate watched them for awhile.

"I'm glad he told you," Kate said to the rest of them. "Now, maybe he'll feel a little less like he's carrying this alone. He needs at least a little sleep. I'm going to take him home to our house for a few hours today so he can rest on his sofa for awhile or in his own bed. Nothing against you all, but I think he needs a bit of space. He's really tired."

"Do what you need to do, Kate," Angus said. "We can manage. Take care of Robert so that he can do his job. He's in a unique position that the rest of us aren't in. Let us know if we can help, alright?"

"Call him at the very slightest change with Khaat. He's right. Those babies are very close now. And he has insisted that he deliver them himself."

"Will do," Angus said.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Walker Sat Jul 30, 2011 9:36 pm

Cassidy stepped back from Steven and looked at Kate and nodded " yes we all will " she said her hands resting on her own stomach but she winced feeling the baby kick again " I wish she wouldn't kick so hard " she straitened up and then sitting back down again she now realized she couldn't do the things she wanted. She looked at Robert then at Kate she knew they had there problems.

Steven sighed as jack and Jess walked over to Cassidy. " hey Cassidy why don't you and Steven go for a walk " Jess said " be good to get some fresh air both for you and the baby " Jack agreed and Steven pulled Cassidy back to her feet.

" come on" he said to her " I'm sure Angus will have some tea ready when we get back " he said looking at Angus as if to say a silent please to him. He walked her out off the porch and down to the grass. " so what did he do?" he asked softly as they walked.

Cassidy heard him and said nothing to start but then she spoke softly " I don't know Steven but hes going to Askaban" she stopped and looked at him " I'm...I'm divorcing him " she said and felt Steven pull her into a hug again this was it she broke down in his arms " I'm scared Steven, really scared" she said as she sobbed.

Steven heard her and nodded he pulled her into a hug knowing even he would kneed it and he was right as he felt her brake down against him. " Cassidy, your not alone " he made her look at him " I'm here.. and jack and Jess " he said quickly " I'm always here for you to talk to you know that " he said as he walked her back to the house.

Cassidy sighed and pulled back " you have always been there all of you its why i came back , Robert is handling the divorce anything else he can have but Abigale, she will be a Mitchell " she said and smiled as they walked back in. Cassidy looked at Kate " how is khaat doing?" she asked as she felt a hard kick and doubled over Steven's arms held her.
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Jul 30, 2011 10:06 pm

"Khaat's fine," Brian said. "She woke up while you were gone, and sh'es in my office doing something or another for one of her jobs. I just checked on her. She's fine. I think she wants to make sure that things will run alright while she's on maternity leave. She said she felt better when she woke up."

Brian wasn't stupid. He was watching her energy levels, and he was hoping the fact that she had stopped being so tired now and was feeling better was not a sign of perhaps more energies to come. Energies that perhaps might be telltale of her body gearing up for labor. He wasn't sure Khaat had managed to put everything into place that she wanted. Nor, clearly, had Robert.

"Jess," Brian said, "Give Cassidy some of that potion that's in the kitchen for calming pregnancy symptoms, please. Mix it in some of that tea in the black glass container that Robert brought for Khaat. That'll help, Cassidy, and won't give you any negative symptoms." He'd seen women have a lot of issues but to be kicked enough to be doubled over? He wasn't sure she was ready for any sort of duties. So he hadn't given her any. And he didn't intend to until he could see that she could physically manage it. "Angus went up to look for some things for you, Cassidy. I'm sure he'll bring them to your room when he gets it all put together."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Walker Sat Jul 30, 2011 10:39 pm

Cassidy sat down and looked at Robert and sighed " Jess told me to eat more veg and fruit " she sighed " I guess I let it laps " she said rubbing her tummy again as she took the cup from Jess it smelt wrong but glancing at Steven she sighed and drank it slowly. Cassidy looked at Robert and sighed " I just need some rest , last night was the first good night's sleep in a week as for eating" she paused " I didn't I know I should have for Abigael's sake , but I just couldn't." and looked at him as she finished her tea feeling some what better.

Steven looked at Cassidy now realizing she did look thinner that she had even with being pregnant. " not any more , Robert if its all right with you I'll make sure she eats properly with Angus's help of course, his good food and my stubbornness for making you do what your told , besides your still my apprentice weather you like it or not " he smirked at her.

Cassidy looked at Jess and Steven and sighed " all right, and I thought that was over when I was accepted " she said softly and saw the smirk and she sighed " ok ok I got it do as you say " she said and chuckled but she could not help yawn a little.

Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Jul 30, 2011 11:03 pm

OOC: Robert and kate are still outside, i think.

"That's fine," Brian said. "There's time to turn that around. She's not that far off. Some, but not a lot. It won't take long to fix. Jess knows the potions to boost vitamins and nutrition for pregnant mothers. There's some in the cabinet. She'll make sure you get it. Give it a few days and you'll feel better."

Angus came back from upstairs. "I think you have enough now to get by," Angus told Cassidy. "Now, I"m going to go start preparations for lunch and dinner. I still have kitchen duties and laundry and...well, a lot of things to do." He went into the kitchen. Brian just smiled. He knew Angus took shortcuts with his magic that he and Khaat both overlooked because Angus's quality was just so good.

He went into the den and found Khaat had dozed off again. He stifled a laugh. So much for the energy boost. He decided to let her doze. He looked over her paperwork. It looked done, so far as he could tell. It looked like she was doing extra, and double checking--just in case. He tucked it away. And then he came across a folded legal document in the drawer. He got it out and read it. It had Khaat's signature. And all it needed was Robert's now. He sighed and put the paper back where he found it and closed the drawer. He went back out to the living room.

"She's going through that no energy stage," Brian laughed. "She's closer than she knows. She's dozed off again. Not so deep this time, but she obviously worked quite a little while and then just konked out at the desk. I do have to keep a closer eye on that or she'll overdo."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Walker Sat Jul 30, 2011 11:28 pm

Cassidy looked at Angus and nodded " guess I should change into something better than an over stretched tee shirt and trousers " she said and looked at Steven " you wanting to follow me there too?" she asked and saw him shake his head.

" nope I'll be out side the door " he said and saw her chuckle and took her hand " she thinks I'm joking " come on , you can have that vitamin potion once your comfortable" he said and walked her up stairs. Cassidy sighed and smiled walking up the stairs to her room finding several tops and trousers laid out she chuckled " thank you Angus there beautiful" she said to her self turning back she walked Steven back out and closed the door.

Steven walked backwards till she closed the door on him and he chuckled " not lost your spunk then " he said loud enough for her to hear. It was only five minuets later when she walked out wearing a nice light blue top and jeans that cradled her tummy and not splayed open. " looking good Cassidy"

Cassidy smiled " feeling better too " she said and walked back down and into the kitchen and saw the cup with the potion in , " do I have to ?" she asked Angus and looked at him.
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Jul 31, 2011 12:07 am

Brian was about to speak, when all of a sudden he felt his blood turn to ice in his veins. He'd never experienced that in his entire life. He'd certainly had his share of fear, but nothing like this. It felt incapacitating. Like it was freezing him solid, into a lifeless numbness.

At that moment, Robert came running as fast as he could run back into the house, with Kate right beside him. Brian read the look on his face clearly, and before he realized what he was doing he was racing down the hall to the office where he'd left Khaat.

She was dreaming. Having a nightmare. Clearly, a bad one. He sat on the edge of the desk and gently woke her. She woke hard, with a jolt. She was too frightened to even scream. She couldn't even breathe. He took her face in both his hands and said softly, "Look at me. Khaat--look at me. You're alright. Breathe, Baby."

"Daddy!" she gasped softly. "I saw...."

"Shhh. He's here. He's alright. Just breathe. Breathe."

"No!...Daddy!...It's my fault...Its...."

"Stop," he said softy, kissing her. "Stop. It was a dream. Nothing has happened yet. He's here and he's fine. Robert!" Brian called, his voice now very calm. He wanted Khaat to see Robert was okay.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Walker Sun Jul 31, 2011 12:22 am

Jess , jack and Steven all cam running , Cassidy wobbled in a little later and stood next to Steven " whats happening?" she asked some what out of breath a little.

Jess moved to Cassidy " its ok Khaat had a bad dream " she said and placed her hand on Cassidys back reliving some pain she felt she had there. Jack nodded " I guess this business got to her too" he said softly " even with out being told. "

Steven moved to place his arm around Cassidy to support her as he saw her wavier a little as she stood. " you cassidy need to sit down " he said and lead her back into the living room to sit.

Jess looked at Khaat as they waited for Robert to appear to soothe Khaat.

Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 65 of 73 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 69 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum