Feminine Fire - Page 21
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Feminine Fire - Page 21 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Feminine Fire

Page 21 of 73 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 47 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Feminine Fire - Page 21 Empty Re: Feminine Fire

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Jun 05, 2011 4:21 pm

"There isn't much open yet," she said. "I just wanted out of there. I suppose we could have gone to New York. Things are open there, but I didn't take time to make a portkey for that. Sorry. I just feel shut out of Brian's life right now. And I'm angry. And hurt, and a hundred other things. He was the one who said, 'No distance, no secrets.' And he's the first one to break it. Is it so bad that I just wanted to walk a bit?" She hadn't realized when she had kept walking that she had been heading towards the docks.

When they got there, she stood watching the fisherman bringing in the morning hauls and getting ready to market them. A few of the fishermen looked up and paused at the curious sight of a huge bald man with a very pregnant little woman.

"Can we help you?" one of the men asked.

"Perhaps," Khaat said. "What's your best today?"

"Over here," he said. He led her to some boxes of fresh fish. Khaat looked at them and she looked back at the man.

"I said your best, not your bait," she scowled.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23623
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Sun Jun 05, 2011 4:33 pm

Jack walked with her down to the docks he saw the looked every one gave them and just gave a deep throated growl at them and they turned back to doing what they were doing first. Jack didn't like this dock " Khaat we should go somethings not right about here " he said looking around he looked at the fish and screwed up his nose at the smell. " is it meor does this place stink" he said his eyes flicking from one place to another something felt wrong and he didn't like that feeling one bit and wished he was back in the house with steven , Angus, Brian and Robert.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 2116

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Jun 05, 2011 5:16 pm

"It's fine, Dear," she said, looking straight at the fisherman, but still talking to Jack. She decided to present as if they were married. "Just hold that hot temper of yours a little bit. He's going to show me their best. Aren't you?"

"My mistake," he grumbled. He led her to a line of different boxes. They were better but not the best. Khaat walked beyond, to more boxes. These were even better. And then she saw a line of boxes set beyond that. She went there and looked at those. "I'll take these," she told the fisherman.

"I'll wrap you a fish," he told her coldly.

"No, I want the boxes. ALL of them," she commanded. Clearly he was angry now.

"And who should I bill?" he asked.

"Lupin," she replied. "You bill me. I am Chief Warlock Lupin."

"That's exactly what I thought," He whipped out his wand and jabbed it into her throat. "You killed my son last night. Now I'm going to kill you!"

"Jack," Khaat said, her own wand now jabbed firmly into the fisherman. "Show the gentlemen what happens to wands when they're poked into the wrong places."

Last edited by Khaat Lupin on Sun Jun 05, 2011 6:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Sun Jun 05, 2011 5:25 pm

Jack watched the fisherman moving quietly behind him as he drew his wand he grabbed it braking it and he grasped him around his throat " shall I brake some thing welse or are you going to behave " he said letting the whites of his eyes turn yellow for a second then he forced it back to white not letting any thing else show as he gave a squeese to the mans neck he saw the others headeing over and he raised his wand. " don't " was all he said and they backed away knowing they would not win " ok what do you want doing with this man?" he asked.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Jun 05, 2011 5:36 pm

"You tell your boss," Khaat hissed right into his face, "I'll meet him any place, any time, and we'll settle this once and for all time."

"You wont win," he chortled at her, laughing at her evilly. "You're as big as a barn. A damned easy target."

"Then it will be settled quickly, then. Will it not?"

"Quicker than you can say Jack Robinson," he laughed, "You want your fish? Take it. On the house. Because it will be the last meal you ever have."

"No thank you," she said. "It smells a bit off to me. I'm used to better than this." She turned to leave, and he immediately drew back his fist and plowed it into her jaw. She hadn't been expecting it. It threw her off balance. She fell to the concrete dock, into the foul smelling fishy water that was on the concrete. Her first instinct was to panic for her unborn children. She drew her wand first, though, leveling it at him, in case Jack wasn't quick enough.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Sun Jun 05, 2011 5:59 pm

Jack felt his wear side fight to be relised from insidd him at the sighrt of Khaat falling to the ground " wrong move " he said and gripped him till he passed out throwing him into the boxes of fish. Quickjly he moved to khaat " ok thats it were going back " he said and ported them right to the front porch "Robert!! come quickly we were attacked in the fish market " he said. Steven heard porting and ran out and over to them with a blanket " you ok Khaat " he asked helping her to stand up again as he and Jack held on to ehr walking her threw to the living room and the couch.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Jun 05, 2011 6:09 pm

Robert and Brian ran from where they were to the kitchen of the house. The shouting also brought Angus, Kieran, Dean and Fiona. Brian outran Robert and reached Khaat first.

"I'm fine," she said, drawing the blanket around herself and her wet clothes. Brian put his finger under her chin and turned her face to see what was a large swelling and a new bruise that was going to cover almost her entire cheek.

"Where is he, Khaat?" Brian asked softly.

"Brian..." she began.

"Where is he?" He turned to Jack. "You WILL take me back to that market. Robert, can you see to this?"

"I certainly intend to. Brian, watch your step when you go back down there. Steven, go with Jack and Brian. Try to bring Brian back alive, will you?"

"I'm going with you as well," Kieran said.

"No," Robert said. "I need you and Angus and Dean to remain behind, in case they bring the battle here while the rest are gone. If you lot are going, be quick about it. Settle it quickly and as quietly as possible. Am I understood?"

"I know my job, Robert," Brian glared. "Take care of my wife."

"And I know my job too," Robert said. He put his arm around Khaat and led her upstairs slowly.

"Let's go. I don't want to be gone long," Brian said.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Sun Jun 05, 2011 7:47 pm

Jack loked at Brian and stood up to let Robert do his job while he looked at brian " right to his door step brian, you can recognise him from the finger marks on his neck that I left " he said and looked at Robert " nope, I still kept my promise " he said nodding at him. He looked at Brian and aperated Steven and brian down to the market but behind some crates quickly he pulled brian and steven down behind it. " see that one with his neck bandaged thats him " he said pointing to the same man.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Jun 05, 2011 8:01 pm

"Don't let his men interfere. He will not be alone," Brian said, his rage about to be unleashed. He left his wand in his jacket and went over to the bandaged man.

"Can I help you?" the man asked, not recognizing Brian.

"Yes," Brian said slowly, doing his best to decide not to kill him. "Get to know me. Khaat Lupin. She's my wife. And those children? They're mine. I want you to know my face and know it well. Because I am the man who is going to kill you and every other face who is stupid enough to work for Tom Gelding. You're going to take Gelding a message from me. You and every other man here today."

"And why would I do that?" he laughed at Brian.

"Because you won't have any other choice," Brian said, drawing his wand. He flicked a spell making the man barely a quarter of an inch tall. "Jack, Steven--shrink every one of them! NOW!" He picked up the man between his finger and his thumb and found a cardboard matchbox in a toolbox on a utility cart. He dumped out the matches and put the man in the box. His intention was to send the lot of them to Gelding in a matchbox with a note. He accio'd paper and a pen, keeping an eye on Jack and Steven to be sure that they would not be attacked.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Sun Jun 05, 2011 8:32 pm

steven and jack watched as they had their backs to each other scopping them all as soon as Brian shruk the first one the men moved in and steven and jack shrunk them till none were left and they were all in a box. Jack wlked over to Brian and handed it to him " here you go " he said chukaling " they can try and use there wands but being that small they won't work that and i put a spell on the box repelling any spell" he said showing Brian. Jack searched returning with two more in his hand droping them in he heard the complaints" aww stop complaining at least your alive " he said
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 73 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 47 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum