Feminine Fire - Page 12
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Feminine Fire - Page 12 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Feminine Fire

Page 12 of 73 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 42 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Feminine Fire - Page 12 Empty Re: Feminine Fire

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon May 30, 2011 10:07 pm

"I don't care," Brian shrugged. "There are three buildings and each one has six bedrooms. I doubt we'll be using them all. Wherever you like. There is a gym in the manor house, but there is an awesome gameroom in the stables. The cottage is private because it is just a little farther away, but I guess its all in what you're in the mood for. Maybe you want to take a tour of all three before you decide. You could just see what you like." Kieran stood up and said, "Khaat, I have an idea. With your permission?" She nodded. He wrapped his arm around her waist securely and simply apparated them out of the carriage onto the stone drive beside the carriage. Brian had watched how Kieran got her out safely and without stress.

"Now why didn't I think of that?" Brian frowned. He got out of the carriage and looked around. "What do you think, Khaat?"

"I think its gorgeous," she smiled. Angus got out, took Brian's bag from him, and headed into the manor house. He was far more interested in seeing the kitchen and seeing what Brian's staff had prepared. He also was going to take it upon himself to unpack for Khaat and Brian to save Khaat from doing it. When he went in, he was pleased to see that Brian had filled the manor house with fresh cut flowers of every sort. Brian was excellent at details. He liked surrounding Khaat in luxury, and he rarely forgot anything. The butler, Colin, met Angus and gave him the tour of the house. Colin offered, as an experienced valet to unpack Khaat and Brian, and Angus allowed it, going to the kitchen. He was pleased to see that there was a full walk in refrigerator, a walk in freezer, a walk in pantry, and a walk in wine cellar. It was a beautifully designed country kitchen, and off the kitchen was a formal dining room as well as a morning room that faced the east to catch the morning sun. The morning room was done in pleasant warm colors that Angus really liked. He didn't think it was possible for anyone to be unhappy in the warm comfortable country style that the manor house was decorated in. He set about figuring out what to fix for lunch and dinner with the endless stock of foods the kitchen had.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23623
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Mon May 30, 2011 10:17 pm

jess walked to the stable rooms and placed her bags in one room she felt isolated way from the others and sat on the bed looking at jack " thats it im done I just want to get back to how we were happy and funloving " she said throwing her bag against the head board " this sucks " she said as jack grabbed her arms.

" Calm down they did this becouse your moodiness is stresing out Khaat " he said restraining her.

" Im moody because of this , being kept seperate and away from the others its as if I have some incurable afliction they don't want to catch " she said folding her arms across her chest. Jack spoke again this time forcefully.

" Jess, if you don't want to be here then go they did this because you and khaat are seers you emotions are tranfering to khaat and its not good for the babies, if you want to go, just go home but don't take it out on me of the others!!! " he let her arms go and walked out the door slambing it as he went heading down to a small lake. He had to calm down he could not afford to lose his temper even for a second.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon May 30, 2011 10:30 pm

Khaat felt Jess's emotions clearly. Jess was outraged. Khaat had just walked in, and had just been taking in the beautiful fresh cut flowers that Brian had bought when she clutched her stomach. Brian and Kieran both flew.

"Khaat," he said softly. "What is it? Are the babies alright?"

"Jess," Khaat said. "She's really at it now." Brian cursed. He saw Jack storming out of the house and down to the lake.

"Kieran,..." Brian began.

"Go," Kieran said. "Before I do. I'll take good care of her. I promise." He led Khaat to the sofa and had her sit there and stretch out her feet. He called Angus, who found her a glass of club soda with some ice. He poured a couple of the potions Robert had sent into the club soda and brought them to her. "Drink," Angus said. "It'll help."

"Thank you," she said softly.

Meanwhile, Brian apparated down to the lake. "Jack," Brian said. "We need to talk. What would you think of my sending for Jeffrey and Sarah and having them share the stables with you and Jess? Jeffrey will help her get her thinking unstuck. We clearly arent' doing any good with her. And you know Jeffrey. He isn't going to let her continue to do this either. I'm not suggesting another separation for the two of you. I am willing to pay Jeffrey to come to us. I'll pay for the whole thing, but I can't do it unless you agree. Jess might not be happy with me, but I think its worth some serious consideration. This cannot continue."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Mon May 30, 2011 10:38 pm

Jack kicked a stone into the lake then sat on a bigger one he had not sat fore long when he heard Brians voice and sighed " I think it would be a good Idea I don't know whats wrong with her" he said urning slightly to look at him " Im afraid that if she stays this way were not going to stay together I can't have her like that when im trying to be controling of my emotions" he said and nodded " thak you Brian mean time she can stay there onher own I'll stay with steven where ever hes decided to sleep" he said " maybe husbands and wifes shouldn't work together " he said and looked at him some what saddened.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 2116

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon May 30, 2011 10:50 pm

"It is very difficult for a couple to work together," Brian said. "I somehow didn't think this would be the end of things coming here for her. You know, perhaps you need to simply stay in one of the other bedrooms there in the stables. You might be of use to helping her by not being so far. Jess's behaviors are not good for anyone. They're not good for you. They're not good for Steven while he's seeing everyone else under multiple stressors. Its not good for Angus while he has his parents on his mind, hoping they're alright. Its not good for Khaat. Jess's latest temper tantrum started to really affect Khaat, and I refuse to let her lose these children. And its not good for Kieran and me while we're looking for our sister. And Jess isn't seeing that the separation from everyone else is what she's causing herself. Nobody's doing this to her but her, and none of us can be around her while she's doing this.

"I sent Jeffrey an owl last night. I saw this coming. He sent me a reply in the wee hours. He and Sarah are packed. All I have to do is send for them. If you can get there on your own, then if you don't still have your portkey there, I'll give you mine. All you need to do is go and get them. Oh, and you'll need a portkey to return." He drew a plain large tan button out of his pocket. "Don't ask. I found the button in my jacket pocket. We'll use it." He cast the spell to make it into a portkey to return Jack here to their temporary home.

"Perhaps it will do Jess good to cool off for awhile," Brian suggested. "She knows where to find the rest of us. My guess is that Jeffrey and Sarah are just waiting on you to show up."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Mon May 30, 2011 10:55 pm

Jack sighed and nodded " I know brian I can sse it its as if shes shut out every thing " he said and looked at the port key , he retched out and took it looking at him " I love jessica and we have been threw a lot but sometimes I can't handel her, I'll go and get them " he said and ported away. Jess sat in the bed room looking at the floor her mind a jumble of things going a mile a minet why she didn't know all he knew was anger and frustration seem to hang around her at this moment ans it was pushing every one away " whats wrong with me ?" she said softly as she pulled her legs up to her chest.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon May 30, 2011 11:10 pm

Brian returned to the manor house and found Khaat had fallen into a sleep on the sofa. Kieran had covered her with a light blanket.

"Is she alright?" Brian asked.

"Yes," Kieran said. "She's just napping. I had Angus give her some of Robert's potion to relax her and the babies. It wasn't supposed to put her to sleep, from what Angus said, but it knocked her right out." Brian frowned and went over and touched her forehead.

"Its just fatigue," Brian said. "I think the stress is wearing on her. She's alright. Actually, she's a bit better. We'll let her sleep. Kieran, thank you. For taking such good care of her, I mean."

"She's an amazing lady, Bro. You're very lucky. I guess...I feel a bit protective."

"Just say it. She's your friend," Brian smiled slightly.

"I don't have friends."

"Well, it would appear you have one," he said.

"And it happens to be your wife. Are you good with that?"

"Yeah. Of course I'm good with that," Brian said. "And I am even better with the fact that she trusts you. Thank you."

"So what are you doing with that little tempest in the stables?"

"Jess? I'm getting her the help she needs. That's what I'm doing."

"How can they afford that?"

"They can't. I can."

"You're a good man, Brian. Mom and Dad would have been proud of you."

"You think so?"

"I know so."

"Look. You stay with your wife, and I'll go get us something cold to drink," Kieran said, heading for the kitchen.

"Kieran, if you see Steven, ask him to come here to see me."

"Will do."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Mon May 30, 2011 11:14 pm

Jack returned with jeffery and sarah he showed her to the main house first sighing and glancing at the stables as he walked them up.

Steven walked in to the klitchen and made a cup of hot tea for every one he smiled seeing keiran walk in " so has the storm passed ?" he said and sighed " I saw jack walking dowm to the lake only time hes on his own is when hes angry" he said and blew across the tip of his cup as he lent on the counter.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon May 30, 2011 11:21 pm

'Jess seems to be coming unwound again," Brian said softly, "And I cannot have Khaat exposed to that right now. It's causing her far too much stress. I've brought Jeffrey and Sarah here from Switzerland. They'll be staying with Jess in the stables. I don't know if Jack is going to stay there or if he is going to want a breather from her. Jess is just very intense right now. I'll need you to go wherever you're needed most. If that's to keep Jess under control--to help Jeffrey, then fine. If that's to keep Jess from getting to Khaat for now, then I need you to do that. Until I say so, Jess just doesn't get past one of us to get to her. And Jess has to prove to me now that she does have her act together before she sees Khaat again. Maybe I'm being over protective, but I'm just not taking any chances. Do you know yet where you're staying?"
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Mon May 30, 2011 11:27 pm

Steven stood listening and sighed " that woman needs to get her act together " he said and drank his coffee " nope not yet " he said " and what you ask I shall do " he said and chuckled but he also understood why this was hapening " so stop her coming close to Khaat till shes got her head on straight... again" he said and sighed he could not help but roll his eyes once more. " Bodyguard duty it is, Jack can bunk with me, when i find where I'm sleeping" he chuckled again
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 3077
Special Abilities : Legllimancy, Speaking to Animals

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 73 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 42 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum