Feminine Fire - Page 11
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Feminine Fire - Page 11 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Feminine Fire

Page 11 of 73 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 42 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Feminine Fire - Page 11 Empty Re: Feminine Fire

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon May 30, 2011 5:38 pm

Khaat chose a pair of black maternity leggings, a beautiful jewel toned, emerald green colored tunic top, and a long black cardigan that came to mid calf. She wore a pair of beautiful black leather boots. She tucked Remus's wand in one boot and her new wand that Michael bought her in the other. She hadn't had to use her new wand yet, but she decided to take it along. At the least minute she added a diamond and emerald tennis bracelet and a simple pair of diamond stud earrings.

"You look beautiful," Brian kissed her. "Let's go downstairs and eat. I'm hungry, and we have a long day ahead of us." He took her downstairs, wanting to be sure she got downstairs safely.

"I've got it from here," she told him lightly. She went into the dining room and greeted everyone.

"I'll go get our daughters then," He smiled, kissing her cheek. He went upstairs and brought down Abbey and Dakota, a girl in each arm. Brian had dressed both of them in t shirts and really cute t shirt weight knit bib overalls. Abbey was dressed in a light pink t shirt with darker pink overalls that had a picture of a butterfly on the front bib pocket. He had put little pink sneakers on her feet. Dakota's outfit was almost identical, except it was in lavender and the bib pocket had a picture of a sleeping white kitty on it, and she had purple sneakers. The girls were talking to Brian, both at the same time, and they were delighted to have any chance with Brian that they could get.

"I hope you are ready for babies, Angus," Brian laughed as he came into the dining room. "These two are definitely ready to eat. And I expect Kate and Robert here to get them any minute. Good morning, All."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23623
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Mon May 30, 2011 6:17 pm

Jess smiled seeing brian with the girls and looked at Jack smiling at him too as he slipped his arm around her waist " they look cute this morning Brian love the overalls " she said as she drank a cup of ice tea she had chosen it some his had calmed her she felt she neeeded to lay off the caffine and smiled " were all packed and read" she said motioning to a large bag. Jack chuckled seing the two girls " awe there so cute " he said placing the potion in a pouch and then in his pocket for safe keeping he never left home unless he had his potion, he knew it was will power that kept him as he was and he was not going to stop.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon May 30, 2011 6:42 pm

"They'll be good for crawling," Brian laughed. "They still prefer crawling to walking. They're getting better at practicing, but they still like crawling better. I think we're all packed. Oh, all but the cats. Khaat, do you have a problem with our taking Archangel with us?"

"Never," she grinned. "I'd like that and so would he."

"Eat," he told her, putting the girls in their high chairs as Angus brought their breakfast for them.

They sat and ate together, and just as they were finishing, Robert and Kate arrived. Kate saw the carriers for the cats sitting on the floor, and she spoke to the cats, asking them to get in the carriers to go to the farm for a few days to help with the girls. Max fairly ran to his crate. Kate laughed.

"He refuses to be separated from the girls. I think if you took them, you'd have to take him too, and if you took him, Mo would want to go," Kate said. "Besides, Max says there's a mouse in my house that he plans on catching for me. He said the little buggar eluded him the last time he was there. He doesn't plan on letting it happen again."

"Good," Robert said. "He can have all the mice he wants on the farm." He went over to the girls who began calling for Papa. Abbey reached for him, and Dakota threw her sippy cup at Abbey, fully intending to smack Abbey with it "Immobilus!" Robert reached out his hand, freezing the sippy cup in midair before it could clock Abbey. He plucked the cup out of the air and set it down on the table. "I will get her to stop trying to smack Abbey out of jealousy before you get back," Robert said, determined.

"Good luck with that," Brian laughed. Robert went over and laid his hand on Khaat's stomach.

"Lots and lots of restlessness there today, Khaat," he frowned. "You need to de-stress. Where is your bag?"

"On the sofa, Robert," Brian said. Robert went over and took three extra potions bottles and put them in Brian's and Khaat's bag.

"Those may help," Robert said. "Fresh air, sunshine, relaxation,..you know the drill."

"I do," Brian said. Robert returned to Khaat and replaced his hand on her stomach and said a spell. The kicking eased.

"Thank you," Khaat sighed. "That's better. They're alright?

"Fine. Resting now. Sleeping. They do seem to be a bit frisky naturally. I have noticed that."

"Maybe its because its close quarters," Khaat suggested.

"And its going to get smaller," Robert laughed. "Anyway, have a wonderful trip, dear. Enjoy yourself. Let Brian handle his family. Not you. Okay?"

"Yes."

"Alright," Robert said. "I'm taking my granddaughters, then. Be safe, all of you." He took Dakota, talking to her about how all of this smacking Abbey was about to change. Kate just shook her head, laughing and picked up Abbey. Robert picked up Max's carrier and the babies' bag, and Kate picked up the other carrier. They said quick goodbyes and departed quickly.

Brian looked up to see that Angus had set spells in place to clean the kitchen. A bag was being packed of perishable, fresh baked goods that he was taking along. "I think we're ready," Angus said. "By the time we get ourselves assembled, that last bag will be packed."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Mon May 30, 2011 7:49 pm

Jess chukled at max and moved to place her dish in the sink as she went abck seeing robert and kate leave " safe jeruny " she said softly and smiled as she moved her bag next to the ones that packed them selves Jack moved to hold jess and kissed her " it will be fine jess stop it" he said and she sighed and nodded. " its just all the killings I have heard out there " she said holding him tight " I know where we are going is safe that much im thankfull for " she said and wiped down a side his arms still around her. " we are wizards with wands it will be fine " he said turning her to face him " your a strong woman now stop this " he said making her look at him " I don't know whats wrong with you these past two days but the lkids are fine with mother and so are khaats you heard Robert" he kissed her and smiled " this trip is what we need now go make sure you have every thing ready " he said and lightly smacked her bottom to hurry her along smiling as she smiled and left.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon May 30, 2011 8:30 pm

Khaat just shook her head, watching Jess and Jack apparate out. Jess's stress was getting to her. Once Jess and Jack had gone, Khaat sighed heavily. She had not told her father that it was Jess's irrational fears that were making Khaat frustrated and tense and stressed. Kieran went over to her and took her hand, and Brian took the other. Brian was shouldering their bag, and Kieran had his own. Angus had two bags. One for his own things and one for the baked goods he was bringing.

"Let's go, Babe," Brian said softly to Khaat. "Don't let Jess get to you. There are three separate houses on the estate we're renting. I am placing Jack and Jess in a different place so she gets the time alone she needs and so she doesn't grate on your nerves."

"Thank you," Khaat said. "You know I love her...."

"I know. But Jess needs time to get her mind regrouped. If I have to, I'll bring Jeffrey and Sarah Burnstein to get her regrounded. They can stay in the building they're going to be assigned."

"Jess might not accept that."

"I might not ask her," Brian said firmly. "I might talk to Jack, but I might not ask Jess. If it continues to jeopardize your pregnancy, Jess and you will either have to be separated again, or she'll have to work with Jeffrey."

"What makes you think it isn't me!" she demanded.

"Stop," he said to her softly.

"Khaat," Kieran said gently. "Let it go. Let Brian deal with it. You just take care of those beautiful babies. Let's go." Kieran took the portkey in his hand, A gray fedora. He used it to portkey them to the little wizarding fishing village on the northern coast of Ireland. Khaat could immediately smell the sea air. It was refreshing and clean, and Khaat breathed it in deeply.

"God, that's like heaven," she sighed.

"I know," Brian said, doing the same.

"This way," Kieran said. He led them a couple of doors down the street to a livery stable. There were 2 barouches harnessed up. They were black with some subtle and tasteful gold trim. The horses were beautiful huge black Belgian draft horses. The horses were so beautiful they nearly took her breath away.

"Brian," she gasped. "They're gorgeous."

"And friendlly, Ma'am," one of the two Irish coachment said. "Good morning, Mr. Quinn. We were told to be sure to give you and your lovely bride a smooth and comfortable ride to Byrne Manor."

"Yes, please," Brian said.

"Will you be staying with us awhile?"

"We..don't know yet," Brian said. "Have you had any of the wizarding fighting here?"

"Oh, no, Sir! No, Sir! Our village is unplottable. The fighting is all in the south. You and the lady and your guests are pefectly safe."

"Excellent," Brian said. He motioned to the rest of the crew. When they came over, Brian said, "Each carriage will hold four of us. How would you like to do this?"
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Mon May 30, 2011 8:42 pm

Jess looked at the second carrage and smiled " jack and i will be in the second carrage with steven , I know you'd prefer me not to be with khaat right now and I understand." she said moving to the second one and climbing it knowing some how her worries were geting to Khaat an she didn't want to make her worse. Jack looked at Brian and shrugged his shoulders " Im guessing we're in seperate accomidashion to you all, its ok I understand." he said looking from Brian to Khaat and back as he waited then turned to climb in the second one with jess. " you have to sort this out jess or im going to send you home " he said his face now seriose.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon May 30, 2011 9:03 pm

Brian was relieved to hear Jack taking an upper hand with Jess. He hoped it would help her. Angus got into the carriage with Jack and Jess, and Kieran got in with Brian and Khaat. That left Steven to sit wherever he chose. Kieran reached under Khaat's shoulders to help her into the carriage, and Brian put both hands on her waist and lifted, while Kieran lifted as well. Brian talked her through where to find the step for the carriage and he helped to lift her up to get into the carriage, while Kieran Khaat fully expected Brian to have a word with Jack relatively soon. She didn't want to lose Jess as a friend, and she didn't want to have to go the next few months--the rest of her pregnancy--without Jess. The thought of that was painful for Khaat, but she also knew that Brian and her father would not tolerate anything that might cause a miscarriage again for her.

She felt embarrassed that it took two men to help her into the carriage. Kieran made sure she was sitting comfortably in the carriage and sat across from her. He looked at her. "Khaat," he frowned. "We both know you could get in on your own. Just let us be gentlemen, alright?"

"You think I could?" she asked, truly wanting to know.

"Yeah," he laughed. "I think you could do just about anything you wanted to do. You have to let Brian experience the father-to-be thing. He can't carry the babies but he really does need to be part of this. Let him be the gentleman-protector."

"And you?"

"I'm your brother in law. Let me do the Uncle-to-be."

"Is there an uncle-to-be thing?" she laughed.

"You bet there is, Sweetheart," he smiled. "And I"m loving every minute of it."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Mon May 30, 2011 9:09 pm

Jess sighed and sat quiet each time she tried to talk jack shushed her so she gave up trying. Jack chuckled and smiled at her " thats good now just sit and enjoy the ride. Steven looked up into the carrage with kiran, Khaat and brian and then at jack and jess " I'll ride with them just to play peace keper if it should blow, besides evens it out a little" he said and chuckled " wish me luck" he said and moved to the other carrage climbing up and sitting facing them chuckaing as jack shushed jess again. He shok his head and the caraage headed away to the place they were staying.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon May 30, 2011 9:26 pm

Khaat loved the little winding country roads and the fresh country air. The fields were showing early summer growth, and everything was lush and green. "I can't believe I've never been here before," she said, shifting in her seat. She laid her head on Brian's shoulder, draping his arm around her, kissing her.

"I've only been here on business," Brian said. "I haven't ever had a chance to enjoy it."

"And I've only been to Dublin," Kieran said. "And we're a long way from Dublin. But didn't you say this place is pretty posh?"

"Yeah. It is," Brian said. "Five star."

"You always do things in style, don't you, Little Brother," Kieran laughed. "So, are you and Khaat going to do any sightseeing?"

"Maybe. At Khaat's pace, if we do go. But once we get settled, I want to go find our Fiona."

"Agreed," Kieran said.

"Is there a pool at this place?" Khaat asked.

"I don't know," Brian said. "Why?"

"Well, I will need something to do while you're gone."

"I...was hoping you'd go with me," he said awkwardly.

"Me? Don't you think thats just for family?" she asked.

"You are my family," Brian said. "The most important part of it."

Khaat was about to speak when the carriage turned to the right, into a gated property, with a stone fence and an iron gate. The driveway was long and winding, with trees lining both sides of it. She could see an enormous manor house on a hill. The view was spectacular. She wished she had brought her camera.

"Brian? This is it?" she asked.

"Yes, Ma'am," the driver said. "By the way, I'm Sean. The other driver is Gavin. My brother. You'll find the butler is Colin--our father. Our mother was the cook, but she passed away this past autumn."

"We are very sorry," Brian said.

"Thank you," Sean said. "So are we. But I hear you have your own cook with you."

"We do," Brian said. "All will be well. This is beautiful, Sean."

"Thank you," Sean smiled.

Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Mon May 30, 2011 9:52 pm

Jess sat watching the contryside roll slowly past " this is living " she said and smiled resting against Jack as the horses hooves clacked on the road as they were carried along . son she saw the place the were staying ansd smiled " look that stable thats where we'll be staying I hope it looks so nice " she said feeling her stress's disapear and she smiled at jack holding his hand " I can take up painting again " she said looking at the view as the carrage stopped. steven had falled asleep to the rocking of the carrage as it stopped he woke " we here?" he asked rubing his eyes and streching in the carage as he then picked up he bag " so where am I to stay of you guys have the stables " he asked jack shrugged. " ask brian he'll know maybe the cottage down there " he said and pointed seeing steven shake his head." to far away for my liking." he said and waited till the carrage had stopped before jumping out and walking over to Brian " so where do I bunk?" he asked.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 73 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 42 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum