Feminine Fire - Page 42
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Feminine Fire - Page 42 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Feminine Fire

Page 42 of 73 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 57 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Feminine Fire - Page 42 Empty Re: Feminine Fire

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:23 pm

"Sounds like a wonderful idea," Khaat said. "I'll order them from Lizzie and she can just forward them to the house." Khaat could see that they were all having a wonderful time, but truth be told, she was getting tired. She just didn't have the energy that they did, and she could feel her feet starting to get uncomfortable in her shoes. She honestly wanted to go home and see her girls and let Brian perhaps just massage her feet and ankles to make her feel better. It didn't take much in the summer heat for her feet and ankles to swell. Within the next hour, the dinner crowd would be starting to come in to Sparks for the evening, and Khaat was far more content today being out of the crowds.

"Do you mind if we make one more stop?" Kate asked. "I really would like to stop at the jewelry store, if no one minds."

"That's fine," Khaat said, sipping on the frozen tea.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23623
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:27 pm

Jes smiled and nodded " ow sounds a good plan theres a nice neclace and erring set I want to look at in there " she said and finished her drink and ate t he last pice of cheese cake chuckaling as he tatsed the flavor in her mouth " I think they will so love these " she said making ehr self ready by gathering the bags she had " I think my dogs are now ready for a rest don't know about you Khaat ?" she asked smiling at her as she could feel khaats tiredness and knew excatly what she needed " maybe Brian will give you a foot massage and you can show off your newly painted nails " she said wriggeling her own toes. She smiled at Liz who nodded to kate " I'll have thoes sent ahead " she said and headed back into the kitchen.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:41 pm

"I am very tired," Khaat admitted, knowing Jess had tapped into it. Well, that and she knew Jess just knew her.

"I would certainly think so," Kate said, patting Khaat's hand. "We'll make it quick and then we'll go home. Alright?"

"Fine," Khaat said. She looked at Fiona. Fi was a bit uncomfortable, and Khaat knew why. Fi and Dean didn't have the money for Fi to be buying any sort of jewelry. Khaat had noticed her engagement ring and wedding rings were most likely Dean's mother's. The engagement ring had one tiny diamond, and the bands were a bit too big on Fiona's fingers. It looked like perhaps they had always been too big because Fi had just gotten used to wearing them that way. Fi's ears were pierced for earrings but she didn't wear any. Khaat knew Fi was struggling with trying to make sense out of how Brian had become so wealthy when she and Kieran, who had abandoned him, were basically cold stone broke.

"Come on, Fi," Khaat said with a smile, "Sometimes its just fun to look and dream."

"I do enjoy that," Fi admitted. Kate rose and Khaat and Fi followed. Kate paid the tab, even though Khaat insisted she had planned on writing it off. Kate insisted on paying it. Then she led them all down the street to the jewelry store and led them inside. Khaat wandered off to go look at the men's jewelry first.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:54 pm

jess smiled and looked at Fiona and then at Khaat knowing she was planing something nice for her and she nodded she agreed and walked with them down to the shop pushing open the door she walked in and looked at all the rings and sets they had in the cases she saw a blue one but shook her head then smiled seeing a gold set with purple stones in and she smiled motioning to kate to look at them knowing she would see that she wanted to get Fiona something as a gift.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:10 pm

Kate went over to Jess and looked at the set and said, "Its beautiful. Have you noticed that Fiona has gorgeous violet eyes? Very very few women have violet eyes, and Fi's are just about this shade of this set. I think your choice is absolutely perfect. And I think..." Kate scanned the case, "I think I'll get her a couple of simple pairs of earrings that she can wear for every day. Her wedding rings are yellow gold. So I think I will get her a pair of those really tiny gold hoops and a pair of the gold studs. She won't have to be afraid of losing them because they're not expensive. And if I know Khaat at all, she'll already be thinking of something."

Khaat looked at the case and she found a peridot ring, Brian's birthstone. It was a large square stone, set in yellow gold, flanked with diamonds. She liked how strong and straight forward it looked. She selected it and had it sized for him. Then she moved on. She wanted something for her father. Something unique. One of a kind. The man went into the back and drew out a most unusual man's ring--a black diamond in the most brilliant cuts she'd ever seen. It was set in platinum and flanked by brilliant white diamonds to add fire to it. It took her breath away. She knew she had to have it. She bought it at once for him and then moved on.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:24 pm

Jess nodded and motioned to the assistant that she wanted them wrapped in a box and tied with a purpole ribbon she smiled " I agree she loks like she doan't have much in the say of jewerly" she said and tokk the box from the assistant slipping it into one of the bags she held and smiled " a gift from jack and I" she said softly to kate and smiled as she saw some erings she liked she looked closer and decided not to get them but get another flat pair instead deciding she would wear them to return in. Byuing them she slipped them in and looked at Khaat " well what do you think?" she asked smiling.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:39 pm

"Very nice," Khaat smiled. "Look here." She went to a case and pointed out to Jess a spectacular strand of chocolate pearls. "My mother loves pearls, but all of hers are the traditional white. What about something a bit more exotic for her? Just for a change? As an artist, she loves color. I would think she would really love these."

As she was looking at the pearls, the jeweler brought Khaat a whole tray of elegant emerald bracelets, knowing how much she loved them. Khaat was captured by one in particular. She hesitated for a moment. Then the jeweler spoke.

"Brian has looked at that one at least five times for you," he laughed. "The very same one. If you don't buy it, I'm quite sure he'll eventually do it for you."

"Really?" Khaat frowned. "The same one?

"He's come here at least once a week to look at it."

"I'll take it," Khaat said, with a bit of anxiety. And then she chose a small gold necklace with a small diamond pendant in the shape of a tiny flower with a gold stem and gold leaves. It was something she could wear all the time because it was tiny and subtle. So like Fi's own personality. "What do you think, Jess? Just something for every day."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:53 pm

Jess chuckled and smiled " beautiful Khaat it will suit kate down to a tee and that will blow Brian away that you bought it " she said and now grinned at seeing Khaat bying the braclet for herself. she just knew Brian would love it on her and that jack would like the new her touh if he didn't this was how she was going to dress from now on . Jess smiled and moved to stand with fiona " see anything you like?" she asked her watching her eyes and face for a sigh she had seen something she liked but smiled knowing she ahd something for her already.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:09 pm

"Its full of such beautiful things," Fi said softly, "I know this sounds silly, but Brian was honest with me. He told me that his children are not his biologically. Nor are the ones that Khaat is carrying, but actually, that doesn't matter to him. All I see when he looks at her or at Khaat is more love than I've ever seen one man have for any woman or any child. And when I see that, all I can see is how very rich Khaat is in the things that matter, money aside. I know this might sound silly, but I really do want to be a good aunt to Brian's children--all of them. I would like to buy some little trinket for Abbey and Dakota, but...I'm going to have to save up for it. It probably sounds silly wanting to buy some jewelry for a baby, doesn't it?"
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:19 pm

Jess smiled as Fiona said she wanted to by something for Dakota and Abby " no it doesn't jack'smother bought our children their first braclet , andrews has a teddy on and the twins one has a jackin abox and the other a pretty pink bow , so I don't think its silly " she said " take a look around if you see something just say from one freind to another " she said and smiled to her " its what we do for each other and we expect nothing back but freindship" she said smiling at her " so go choose " she siad
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 73 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 57 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum